Wiener and Vagine Part 1

« Older   Newer »

1. Edie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I knew it was bad and would be a disaster, but not that much. Wow... She has really messed him up. Sam is a sick woman. I have never seen P talk to another child just because he was curious and wanted to make friends, and I have never seen him play with them for long unless Sam forced it for a "play date". Now all that anti social behavior is hurting him. And he has been away from her for her trips... She is full of shit. P is fine being without her. I bet Sam started crying and talking to him, and SHE upset him. I haven't watched the vlog, but that would be typical of her pattern.

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Moving over from GG!!!!
    OMG She needs to CUT THE CORD!!!!! Kids sometimes take a few weeks to adjust and learn the new routines. So many comments have been deleted.... She's freaking out for the first day. (i did too, when i sent my son to preschool but he adjusted very quickly). But she is going to make it worse for him!!!! Someone commented that she should send a picture of her with him to school??? That sounds so F'd up to me.... I honestly do hope the little guy settles in and meets friends quickly.

On another note. What the hell is up with these people and the amount of dressers they have!?? LOL PACKRATS

3. jenlogg
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Edie @ 8/30/2016, 11:00 PM) 
    I knew it was bad and would be a disaster, but not that much. Wow... She has really messed him up. Sam is a sick woman. I have never seen P talk to another child just because he was curious and wanted to make friends, and I have never seen him play with them for long unless Sam forced it for a "play date". Now all that anti social behavior is hurting him. And he has been away from her for her trips... She is full of shit. P is fine being without her. I bet Sam started crying and talking to him, and SHE upset him. I haven't watched the vlog, but that would be typical of her pattern.

Came on to say the same thing Edie! Sam has done nothing to prepare him as they live their lives like social misfits. And her sad face would not have helped P either. I bet you dollars to donuts that she will take him out of school and home school him.

P has no social skills...and cant even say his ABCS. This year will be tough for him...but mainly her . She has the power to change this around and help her son with this transition. But I am afraid she will not be able to do it and P will suffer because of it. I hope that I am wrong....

4. tellabell
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I saw that his school actually does have the parents stay, but it's only a 2 hour day. So I guess it basically takes the place of a "back to school/meet the teacher night" and parent orientation. (Tomorrow will be his "real" first day) I think most of his "worries" are actually Scam just putting things into his mind to make herself feel better. He's gone 2 hours and she was there, how can he hate it that much already? When she said that X was saying he hasn't seen in her forever, all I could think about was how she can't even be on a different floor from him for 2 minutes before "did you miiiiisssss me?!"

Hello by the way! I was shocked to see no one was really posting about today's vlog on GG, then I saw the link for this site!

5. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Tomorrow she will say it was romantic when they are together again.
    :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah, Thing 1 is our blunt child. On the first day of school I was told "You need to leave, this isn't for adults." Thing 2 cried their little heart out, but is now our social butterfly kid....point being...just b/c first days suck, doesn't mean they will not get use to it and love school down the road.

Sam needs to realize she needs to make them finish what they started, her and Jay have trouble doing that. You can't avoid everything that makes you uncomfortable. Life is uncomfortable. Also, she can't be all emotional and project that on them. Break down in the car...that's what I did. Plus, I'm a ugly crier..lol.

7. Leila267

User deleted

Just watched vlog. Phoenix seemed OK .Sam was the one who had a bad first day.i bet he never said he needed her or missed her, I bet either Sam put that idea in his head or she's talking about herself. Why why why is she so needy?

8. Edie
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (WockaWocka @ 8/30/2016, 07:16 PM) 
    Yeah, Thing 1 is our blunt child. On the first day of school I was told "You need to leave, this isn't for adults." Thing 2 cried their little heart out, but is now our social butterfly kid....point being...just b/c first days suck, doesn't mean they will not get use to it and love school down the road.

Sam needs to realize she needs to make them finish what they started, her and Jay have trouble doing that. You can't avoid everything that makes you uncomfortable. Life is uncomfortable. Also, she can't be all emotional and project that on them. Break down in the car...that's what I did. Plus, I'm a ugly crier..lol.

Yes, Sam and Jay's biggest issue is they've never grown up themselves or matured. Sometimes you have to face the facts and finish something. You can't run away from it your entire life and make up aliases. Sometimes I wonder if Jay's mom turned him in for some crime or con and he had to skip states to get away from it.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hi ladies...I used to be on the other site but can't stand the glitches! Sam is gonna be in panic mode for a long time now that Kind started! Even my middle-schooler gets tired the first few weeks back. P is gonna be so overwhelmed. He's never been away from Sam (with strangers) for a full day.

10. RoseGold Shimma
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Interesting we haven't seen a single snap from Scam today! Twitter and Instagram are just pics of some dumb pillows. I am wondering if her lack of posting snaps is because there was an issue with X again today. We are talking about a woman who was on SnapChat so much about a week ago, her spawns of Satan (maybe too harsh) had to have cereal for dinner!!!

I am a night owl and am praying she uploads the Vlog at the same time tonight! If she does, I will post on here immediately to let all of you know! I cannot wait to see how his day went!!!!!

11. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Yes. Post it please.
    Something happened!
    I wonder how long till she is bitching about the school and pulls him.

Remember Jay said P didn't like swimming or soccer and that was okay because he was an IPad kid? Yeah, super social my high crack.
    :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:
    Idiot parents.

12. RoseGold Shimma
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Can someone who can get on and also post on GG, please post the link to this site? I know a lot have already came over but some may have missed the post because it is so hard to get on that site. I am loving the warm welcome we have received and being able to post something without getting an error message all the time! :smashing-computer:

Why am I so anxious to see the next Vlog?!?! I KNOW something is up! I feel it!! :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

13. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I tried for you. Not happening. I just stared at the same screen forever then error. :tearing-hair:

To cheer you up I present the Princess Norman emoji.
    :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon:

:running-around-smiley-emoticon:

14. RoseGold Shimma
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 8/30/2016, 11:07 PM) 
    I tried for you. Not happening. I just stared at the same screen forever then error. :tearing-hair:

To cheer you up I present the Princess Norman emoji.
    :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon:

:running-around-smiley-emoticon:

Thank you for trying! Sometimes I can get on there at around 4:00am but haven't had much luck, even at that time!

I am OBSESSED with the Princess Norman emoji!!! I laughed so hard!!!!! :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:chatter-box-smiley-emoticon: :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon: :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon: :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon:

15. PrincessPink
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Omg I have zero patience for GG and their errors & 20 min to load the page. This site is so much better & it's cuter too lol.....
    Anyway, I read a few posts back one of you mentioned how Sam makes that smacking noise with her mouth all the time & I cannot agree more it's sooooooo annoying!!!! She truly looked prettier with her crooked teeth... Younger too !!

995 replies since 29/7/2016, 23:25   83296 views