Wiener and Vagine Part 1

« Older   Newer »

1. RoseGold Shimma

User deleted

Has anyone else watched Scam's Snapchat's from a few hours ago? She received some makeup products and claims she was the only one who got them early. She also goes on and on about how she named one of them. Yeah right, Scam! The only thing you named was the hideous blush you created with a brand nobody had ever even heard of! She goes on and on about these new highlighting powders and ends her Snapchat story thanking everyone for wishing Lily a Happy Birthday. Just 2 little snaps about it being her daughter's birthday compared to the 20 about makeup! This woman makes me sick! :puking-on-screen-smiley-emotico

It was VERY obvious Pig and Scam read all about themselves on GG, so I know they are reading here. Let's see if they take anything we say into consideration. I highly doubt it. If I ever saw them in public, I promise the police would get called because I would go off!!!!! :fist-shake:

Edited by RoseGold Shimma - 9/13/2016, 04:00 AM

2.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Dude.. That first cake was the epitome of hot mess. I feel bad for Lil. That little girl always gets the short end of the stick.

3. Edie

User deleted

Yeah, that first cake needed to be thrown in the trash. I bet the second cake is cake mix and a tub of icing.

4. Beautyandcrafts

User deleted

Wow I don't know what is worse, that cake or the bananas. You can tell that cake was an after thought, I mean it couldn't even cool down for the icing. Scam I will continue to say it you are a shitty mother to that little girl.

5. Beautyandcrafts

User deleted

Wow how greedy can she sound and of course that card was shallow just like scam. Talking about looks once again. The last thing that woman needs to glitter on her face. She doesn't need any extra shine, her oil takes care of that. I will never buy those moonplay products, after all this is a company that posts a highly filtered picture of scam and then tells everyone that is really how she looks. They think their future customer base is naive enough to really think scam is some flawless makeup artist.

That mirror was just as tacky as scam.

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Didn't she said that while filming her friend wedding, daddy pig cleaned the whole house??? So, why it was such a mess ???? And why there was NO clean bed for Brad and Linsey to sleep on ???
    Also, who the fuck buys ingredients, bake and decorates the day of ????? Cake needs to rest before decorating !!!! Everything is half ass and last minute with her .

7. Miss Bates
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I finally checked out Sam's Snapchat. That woman is 150% BATSHIT crazy! Does she ever not use one of those stupid ass filters? I get it using one here and there, but every time?! She looks like someone in a mental ward that got ahold of a cell phone. :snickering:

8.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    From P's birthday - cute cake, good pictures, wrapped presents...and an authentic caption.

image_0

image_1

Then there's this. A random silly photo that doesn't even look like its from Lily's actual birthday, as it looks like it's from a restaurant (correct me if I'm wrong). Just kinda looks like a photo she found in her phone to post on a whim. And the caption... It would be sweet if it seemed authentic, but it sounds like she's trying to prove to everyone (and maybe herself) how much she admires Lily. It sounds so forced and rambling. So sad.

image_0

9.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lily's bday was so sad compared to P's. The cake, wrapped gifts, and fawning on social media could not have been more opposite. Not wrapping the presents for a 4-year-old is so sad! The cake that she made to make up for the previous disaster is just to feed her own ego and silence the social media haters. Poor Lily.

10. Betrice
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I don't watch the SacooneJolys regularly but dang ... the difference between Lilys family birthday and Emilias is glaring. Also interesting is how sweet Emilia was to her little brother. She didn't have to and the parents were quick to tell the brother that they are Emilias gifts but Emilia gave him presents to unwrap and even a card to open. She said he could play with her toys. The kids aren't competing for the parents affections like the Shitshow kids do.

Her "real" party had tons of little friends her age there ... it was super cute. She is so genuinely happy and excited. You can tell she feels very special.

Shame Lily doesn't get to have an experience like that. Not that the party has to be so grand ... but just so long as her friends are there and she feels special. Ya'll know what I mean.

11.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 13/9/2016, 06:34) 
    Last page by rosythorn. The peppa pig rasberry drippy thing.

Thank you! Hahaha. Poor kid.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If one of my kids did what P did jumping in the water with their shoes on. I would have busted their behind.The kid has no manners and it is sad they have no rules to follow.I can't believe the food they waste! P was sitting right there beside Sam playing with Lily toy.That kid will be in a lot of fights in school. I truly believe Lily likes to learn and I hope that she finishes school and get far a way from that bunch and make something of her self!

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love that Lindsay gave Scam a dose of reality. Her cake sucked and she wasn't afraid to say so. I find it hilarious piggy lied and said it was good. Grow some balls Jobless.

I did catch that Lily is having a party sometime this week with a pinata....does that mean they invited actually children? Or will it be the two uncoordinated Schuerman kids only desperately trying to get at the candy?

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (twitternightmare @ 13/9/2016, 06:44) 
    Wow!!! I would have bought her a cake at Safeway

nasty cake and nasty black bananas right behind it. what is wrong with this woman

15. Edie
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Has anyone watched United States of Tara? It's been off the air for years, but it's about a woman with multiple personalities. One of them is feral and wears a poncho. This reminds me of Sam.

I didn't even catch the bananas the first time I saw that pic. Those things have to stink, but with all their nasty body odor they must not be able to smell it. If Jay cleaned anything he would have spotted those bananas. He just sat on his ass.

995 replies since 29/7/2016, 23:25   83300 views