Friday Haul ya'll with a tutorial

« Older   Newer »

1. jen.tonic
        +6   Like  

User deleted

She is so dramatic about things that are normal for teenagers. First Will's acne, now her Invisalign. I would say that most everyone I know had metal braces in middle school and didn't complain about them half as much as Lisa does about the Invisalign. Not only that, none of my friend's moms would've advertised how gross they found their kid's acne... it's part of growing up, something Lisa has yet to do.

I have to laugh every time Lisa mentions a week being so crazy and her being so flustered. When I am not working, I have to take my step-father to his doctor's appointments and my grandmother grocery shopping, to her hair appointments, and doctor's appointments. It's really not that stressful. I still manage to get through the week without feeling like my world was turned upside down... and that's without any naps.

Anxiously looking forward to taking a sip of wine during the video tomorrow whenever she mentions her perioral dermatitis, complains about her Invisalign trays, and says that Chanel is right behind the camera and proceeds to talk to her in baby talk.

Still no answer about Bubba's whereabouts... I guess she's too dizzy to respond by the time she scrolls down to those comments. :rolleyes:

577 replies since 1/8/2016, 16:07   29632 views