« Older   Newer »

1. Indilwen
        +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Moonpie, I think you hit the nail on the head with Lisa! She never did really put much effort into her channel. She shopped, got on her poor quality webcam and basically showed off her loot. That's it. She really didn't even do reviews of anything IMO. Everything she described she used lame words like "good" or "yummy". What the heck does that mean? Or else she said she loved it...but never really said why she loved anything. And of course even when she swatched her camera is so bad that most of her swatches didn't even show up! Or they all looked the same.

As for Morgan...I'm not really sure what the deal is with him? He's only ever been pleasant to me, but I've heard stories from others that made him sound not so nice. If I had to guess what's going on, it's that he has total apathy for GG. Lulu started it, and she was an active participant in the threads. The mods that she chose in the beginning were people that she knew and trusted and they all CARED about the site and the subject matter that was discussed there. Morgan was brought in for his technical expertise, and that was all. He doesn't care the slightest bit about beauty gurus, daily vloggers, or gossip. Most of the mods who were there from the start with Lulu are no longer at GG. A lot of them didn't like Morgan and tried to convince him to turn the website over to someone else after Lulu passed, and he resisted. Some of the mods left on their own, some of them were given the boot by Morgan. Most of the people who are mods there now (including myself) didn't even ask to be mods. We just sort of got "appointed" because we were active members on a lot of different threads or had a high number of posts. Some mods took the position to heart and try very hard, some not so much. I do know for a fact that many of the mods there are just as displeased with the way the website is being run into the ground by Morgan, but none of us have any power to do anything about it. Trust me, we've tried!

577 replies since 1/8/2016, 16:07   29632 views