Friday Haul ya'll with a tutorial

« Older   Newer »

1. Just Max
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mouflette @ 9/8/2016, 06:35 PM) 
    Yeah Lisa's lame attempt at that tag! Pathetic. It was laughable. She is super lazy.

OK, off topic question! Will I get in trouble?? Not to bore anyone.

My hair salon of a few years keeps bumping up their prices. I went to a new place and liked the results and price. My stylist at the pricey place texted me, asking where I've been. I like her a lot. Do I go back and ask her not to add on extra treatments, to keep the cost down? Is this tacky? Help. I am cheap y'all.

QUOTE (Indilwen @ 9/8/2016, 07:32 PM) 
    LisaLyin, LisaLazy...I have another one for ya'll if we're going for alliteration! How about LisaLispy! I don't like the way she lisps now that she's wearing Invisalign. I know it can affect a person's speech, but Lisa's voice was already annoying, but now that occasional lisp or hissy/sucking sound or whatever she makes...just no. I've noticed it's worse when I'm wearing earbuds to listen to her, too.

It's her weird nose breathing!! Drives me crazy.

Mouflette, I feel you! When I first went to my current hairdressers, they would give me hand massages, give me cute little biscuits, and offer additional hair treatments, and charge me a fortune for each one without me knowing the actual prices. It didn't take very long for me to tell them that those additionals weren't necessary, and just stick to what I wanted. Hang in there! You can do it! xx

AND YESSSSS, THAT HEAVY MUCUS NASAL BREATHING IS DISGUSTING. MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT. :bavchut:

577 replies since 1/8/2016, 16:07   29632 views