« Older   Newer »

1. Indilwen
        +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa is really bad about not answering questions. I know she commented once that it wasn't that she didn't answer questions, but that if she did she liked to reply directly to the person that asked. I wonder if that's really true? Has anyone ever had experience of having their question answered by Lisa via PM or direct message? It seems to me like the only comments she ever responds to on her YT channel or IG page are to thank people that compliment her, and on a rare occasion she will get defensive with someone who makes a comment she doesn't like. I think she tends more to delete and block in those circumstances, though.

I have seen people ask Lisa to do a question and answer video on multiple occasions, but I'm sure she will NEVER do that. It would require her to be open and honest, for one thing...and I don't think she's really capable of doing that. Lisa is truly a conundrum...on one hand, she is the Queen of TMI in some areas, but in other areas she's very secretive and I believe outright dishonest.

577 replies since 1/8/2016, 16:07   29632 views