Fleur de Force

« Older   Newer »

1. ellay
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Fleur and Mike look great together and they'll probably have adorable kids. For some reason, I can really picture Mike as a great and fun father, but I can't imagine Fleur with a baby. Older kids, yes, but not a newborn.

I'm pretty sure Fleur and Mike are living in a wing of the house too. This is why I thought they downgraded at first, if you look at the size of the house, there is no way a "hall" has such a tiny kitchen. It's twice the price of their previous house, and yet it looks cheaper.

2. PNgirl

User deleted

I thought Clare was his twin?

[URL]=http://thelittlebells.com/pages/our-story[/URL]

Lissie with 2 "s" I thought was a friend from school.

Edit - URL won't work...

3. Purple Queen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (LaLaLandKay @ 12/18/2016, 08:23 AM) 
    I actually don't believe that it's animal cruelty if you smack your dog (or animal in general) once for punishment. Certainly, positive reinforcement has much more benefits in the long run, but seeing fleur and mike with their dogs, I don't think they're lacking in that department! But in actuality, punishment is the natural way when you think about how the dogs are raised in their pack. The dog needs to know that you are the leader. If you're equals, it won't respect you and won't listen to you and there you have a poorly behaving dog. Obviously the punishment needs to follow in close proximity to the bad behavior, otherwise it's not effective, but I wouldn't quite jump to animal cruelty! What I personally find much worse is Kristina from PSS only letting her dog out in the garden for a couple of minutes when yorkies actually love to run and "exercise". They can tackle well over 5km a day. No wonder she's always jumping around frantically.

The issue was that several hours had passed between piglet going toilet and FDF finding it so FDF being the stupid twat that she is saw fit to smack the dog for something it had done hours ago and forgotten about and there was zero link between the toilet act and the punishment, but then i expect such rank stupidity from FDF because she is a brain dead idiot

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 12/18/2016, 09:16 AM) 
    Welcome to the newcomers! It took me several attempts to even log into GG so I could invite you :) I know many were familiar with this site already but hopefully others will see the post and decide to join. This site is always working and is a dream to use. I always enjoyed GG but in recent years it is a disgrace. It's always down or veryyy slow to navigate. With as much money as that guy who runs it is making, he should be making it a top priority to keep the site running smoothly. It's a dictatorship over there with mods deleting posts that even suggest people look elsewhere to gossip. It took awhile to get people to make the move from several threads on GG but it seems to be catching on.

I originally thought Mike was odd looking (definitely feminine features) and kind of goofy but his personality and I'll say it, his bank account, helps out a lot. I think Fleur really landed herself a catch with him. I don't know why but it took me years to compute that Lissie is Mike's twin sister. I always thought she was one of Fleur's umpteen best friends. Can someone post a picture of her? I forget what her face looks like and I'm too lazy at the moment to dig through the vlogs. I think Fleur and Mike look a lot alike with their big eyes and noses. It'll be interesting to see what their kids eventually look like-- big eyes as well I'm sure. I always knew Mike's family had money but not that much. Must be nice to be in your 20s and on your second, third, fourth mansion? Fleur is hardworking and diligent but she's never traditionally "worked" a day in her life.

ETA: Watching the wedding video again and I see Lisse has been marked via "dressing gown" or as we say in America, a robe.

Lissie is not mikes sister - he has two sisters, LIZZIE (not LISSIE) and the other sister who lives in the US is called Clare. Lissie is fdf's friend from school.

These are the mikes sisters

4. ellay

User deleted

If you scroll down on their parents car company "available car" you can see his sister, she's wearing a white blouse. I know they're twins, but most sets of boy/girl twins don't look at all alike, but the resemblance between them is striking. It's Mike with a blonde wig.

5. kn0ck0ut
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ellay @ 18/12/2016, 10:22) 
    f you look at the size of the house, there is no way a "hall" has such a tiny kitchen. It's twice the price of their previous house, and yet it looks cheaper.

Actually I have to disagree. Most older homes have smaller kitchens. Especially because back when the homes were built, the only people who were in the kitchen were the servants. So they were either in the lower levels or in small rooms in the back of the home, or separate buildings. Now you can tell if it is a "new" kitchen, because they were convert a sitting room or drawing room into the new kitchen. In the US we think that huge kitchen = huge house. But it doesn't work that way in the UK for these older homes. The kitchen isn't the heart of the home. That's a recent development.

Take this house listing for example, and click on the floor plan. It's also a Grade II listed Georgian property within 30 miles of Fleur's new home.

[url]http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61964375.html[/url]

I don't think they live in a wing of the house. These houses aren't as massive as you think they are. Most of the homes that are truly that large, are museums now.

6. Youngmummy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ellay @ 18/12/2016, 10:22) 
    Fleur and Mike look great together and they'll probably have adorable kids. For some reason, I can really picture Mike as a great and fun father, but I can't imagine Fleur with a baby. Older kids, yes, but not a newborn.

I'm pretty sure Fleur and Mike are living in a wing of the house too. This is why I thought they downgraded at first, if you look at the size of the house, there is no way a "hall" has such a tiny kitchen. It's twice the price of their previous house, and yet it looks cheaper.

New to this forum but have been lurking on GG for a while. I wonder if Mikes parents actually bought the hall in 2005 as an investment for Mike to move into in the future hence nothing has really been done to it. It's not unusual for rich people to have a portfolio of empty or let properties.

Fleur let slip that Mikes parents live up north so it could be he has taken on a bigger role and is still commuting.

7. shadybutton

User deleted

QUOTE (Youngmummy @ 18/12/2016, 14:06) 
    Fleur let slip that Mikes parents live up north so it could be he has taken on a bigger role and is still commuting.

Mike's parents has other businesses registered to the adress of the place where Fleur and Mike just moved in. I find it more probable that he's taken over more responsibility in something other than Available Car (their biggest business). According to someone who knows the area over on GG, they've moved further away from most of the Available Car locations.

8. AnonymousGossiper
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I'm here from GG :happy:

I think in in their new house (mansion) they'll again show a few select rooms but not the others, like their old house

9. Whilewildeisonmine
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I've come over from GG as well and I'm delighted to have found a site that isn't slow and doesn't crash every 10 minutes.

In my experience, people who are of 'old money' tend to be less bothered about the state of their homes. I used to nanny for some wealthy people and their house was very big and grand but very shabby. The carpets were old and threadbare, the furniture was antique and beautiful but pretty much falling to pieces. The sofa was always covered in dog hair. I can imagine them not giving a stuff about the condition of the fridges or what the floors looked like. They were lovely people by the way.

So I suppose my point is, Mike's parents/other family members may well have been living in the hall until the FDFs moved in but weren't as bothered about the state of the place as Fleur is.

10. PNgirl
        +1   Like  

User deleted

It makes sense for Fleur to want it to look nice though given she has a certain lifestyle she presents online and it's probably never ever had interior photos put online before whereas now it's in vlogs/blog posts/future books. Just a shame that her version of "nice" involves painting everything grey and sticking daschunds and stars all over everything.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Hi everyone,
    I decided to get an account here as GG is impossible these days. So nice to see a forum that works!

12. MrsDH1
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Another from GG!

I am loving all the speculation...

I would love to know the back story on the move, I reckoon it will come out soon

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They really do live in a completely different world. If I were to rush out to get a last-minute present for 'a boy' I'd be running to a supermarket to get some booze, not to an antiques store to buy a piece of furniture for his new house...

14.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for clarifying Lizzie/Lissie. I actually originally typed Lizzie but corrected myself wrongly. I guess I wasn't that off, then. Mike's other sister is beautiful! What does she do? His twin looks like him for sure. Usually twins skip a generation but it would be cute if Fleur and Mike have twins. I can't see Fleur with a newborn either but I think she will be a good Mom to older kids. She is good with her mini me niece. Probably because she looks just like her.

15. ZoZobear
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Ok I have moved from GG too, hello everyone.

I have a theory about the house situation. Fleur recently said mikes parents just got back from Australia...maybe his parents have the travel bug and want to travel for a couple of years, they have asked Fleur and mike to live in their mansion for a couple of years and said they can live rent free as payment for looking after the house. So they have sold theirs, will sit on the millions of pounds in the bank and make interest off that and then when the parents get back, Fleur and mike buy another house.

Would also explain why mike is busier at work...because his dad isn't there and he's been left in charge

885 replies since 2/8/2016, 18:45   317216 views