I'm Dreaming of a ClickBait Chri$tma$....Pt.9

just like the affiliate links I love to use.

« Older   Newer »

1. Marnie's Business Poof
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 30/11/2016, 22:25) 
    Then he got an idea. An awful idea. The Grinch had a wonderful, awful idea...

What if we teach that skank a lesson and refuse to click on her videos at all for the month of December? There is a way to imbed videos on forums so that we can watch them here but she won't get the clicks from it. I have seen it used on GG. Does anyone know what I mean? For those who are still subbed, unsub and get the updates here instead! Together we can teach this bish a lesson!

This is actually a great idea. Like the 'no spend' thing only 'no watch, click and unsubscribe' for s month.

It would be really interesting to see if we make a difference in her numbers.

Was it George Clooney who bitched about the paps years ago? He talked about how awful they were, so at a premier of his, all if the media literally turned their backs to him and didn't take his picture.

Marnie needs a wake up call. I actually think she loves all this talk about her. Like the Kartrashians, any publicity is good publicity in their eyes.

952 replies since 30/11/2016, 20:22   30245 views