Skanksgiving at the Goldbergs! Pt.8

« Older   Newer »

1. BeachBunnie
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Let's see how bad they skank up thanksgiving!!

2.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for choosing my title. :) It's in honor of a special holiday next week, Skanksgiving at the Goldbergs. It should be skank-a-licious!

I'm anticipating quite a fun fest. I expect that Babe will set the tone & agenda early in the day. You can't allow random things to pop up unexpectedly!

Meanwhile, Marnie will lounge about in her pajamas toying with the idea of washing her hair. If she's not too busy feeling put upon by the demands of Paleo cooking, she may find something to be thankful for. :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

Whether she bitches as usual or simmers down long enough to be grateful, let's focus on what's really important & hope she vlogs. :D

If she does, we're in for a real treat, the return of the golden child, the most unique of the special snowflakes, Jakey. I'm just hoping for footage of Shane & the westies, my favorite family members!

:clicking-your-heels-smiley-emot

Edited by Amused 101 - 11/15/2016, 05:03 PM

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The new thread title made me giggle. :D.

4. onehotmama6
        +6   Like  

User deleted

This is totally random, but I was checking out last week's vlog to see if anyone called her out on any of her nonsense. Doesn't look like it, but there was something that reveals a lot about Marnie. Someone told her she needed to go to an Ole Miss when they're playing an SEC team to get the full experience. Her response was that she needs to "work her way up to that." So essentially a big football game with a lot of people is too much for her, at least alone. I guess we already knew she can't function very well on her own (especially since she needed a friend to take her and her son to the hospital, is afraid to travel alone, etc.), but wow, she really is sad and insecure. Up until YouTube her whole identity was wrapped up in husband and children. Now the only self worth she has outside of them is YouTube. She doesn't know how to go take pride in her work or experience anything meaningful outside of her tiny bubble.

I find it hard to believe she ever lived in Chicago or went to college. What little education, people skills, worldliness, self esteem, work ethic or kindness she ever had must have been suppressed by her archaic marriage. It's really pathetic. No wonder she doesn't have any tact, class, manners or skills.

Edited by onehotmama6 - 11/16/2016, 12:18 AM

5. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

No stuffing the old bird for Mikey. Marnie only serves breasts. :snickering:

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 11/15/2016, 04:16 PM) 

If he pushes them together and slaps on lots of butter... 😈

7.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (onehotmama6 @ 16/11/2016, 00:16) 
    This is totally random, but I was checking out last week's vlog to see if anyone called her out on any of her nonsense. Doesn't look like it, but there was something that reveals a lot about Marnie. Someone told her she needed to go to an Ole Miss when they're playing an SEC team to get the full experience. Her response was that she needs to "work her way up to that." So essentially a big football game with a lot of people is too much for her, at least alone. I guess we already knew she can't function very well on her own (especially since she needed a friend to take her and her son to the hospital, is afraid to travel alone, etc.), but wow, she really is sad and insecure. Up until YouTube her whole identity was wrapped up in husband and children. Now the only self worth she has outside of them is YouTube. She doesn't know how to go take pride in her work or experience anything meaningful outside of her tiny bubble.

I find it hard to believe she ever lived in Chicago or went to college. What little education, people skills, worldliness, self esteem, work ethic or kindness she ever had must have been suppressed by her archaic marriage. It's really pathetic. No wonder she doesn't have any tact, class, manners or skills.

I agree, she really is dependent on Michael. She loves to play the independent, empowered woman but it's all an act. YouTube is her only adult venture of any kind.

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 16/11/2016, 00:16) 

Marnie's probably only allowed to serve breasts. After all, Mikey made quite an investment.

About stuffing the old bird, you never know, Marnie might drink a lot & loosen up... :scared-smiley-emoticon:

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep, old dried up breasts filled with preservatives. :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

9. BeachBunnie
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 11/15/2016, 06:34 PM) 
    Yep, old dried up breasts filled with preservatives. :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

But enough about the Stumpy Little Pecker!!! :hearty-laugh:

10. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (seenthelight1 @ 11/15/2016, 05:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (Newtogurus @ 11/15/2016, 11:34 PM) 
    Welcome seenthelight1 ! Can we get a head count? If you are a newbie to the Bakery, brought here by Jewishadventgate, raise your hand! (or if you were brought here by her recent reference to "haters on the internet") Welcome!

Both things brought me here. When she was a bitch to me on instagram after I tried to be delicate with her fragile behind, that was it. She likes to say she is a "grown ass woman" but she is far from it. I have known tweens with more brains than her. It made me ill when she exploited her child's illness but I thought "maybe I am just being a bitch" but everything as a whole ends up with her being a person that has no limits to the lengths she will go to make a dollar.

Welcome! If it makes you feel any better I got here due to a similar incident. I had (sadly) been an longtime link clicking subscriber who left her lots of nice comments. Its embarrassing to admit that here among the cool kids but it's my pathetic truth. I started seeing the light gradually. First it was little things that would strike me as hypocritical, her little contradictions while declaring herself as having such high integrity. Then I noticed her pattern of nastiness toward all service industry type people. She always seemed to have such a huge sense of entitlement, as if all repair persons or customer service employees she be kissing her behind and rolling out the red carpet.

Soon it was more and more of her throwing her husband under the bus and talking bad about both Michael and the boys, cruelly making fun and emasculating them publicly. That really bothered me. I look at my family as being my team, we have each others back, we encourage and support each other, cheer each other on, I cannot imagine saying the things she says period much less publicly on a forum like YT. I questioned myself for watching such a nasty woman but I kept watching out of habit. My final straw was seeing how fast she would turn on her own subscribers. She is so unbelievably hyper sensitive and defensive about any little thing. I would see fellow subscribers compliment her and show genuine concern for her and her family and she would be so ungrateful and rude to them and that was it for me. She is so quick to bite peoples heads off. I think she must truly be a miserable unhappy woman to act the way she does and treat almost all people as though they are beneath her. I think she and Michael both actually have a raging inferiority and insecurity driving their ugly behaviors and attitudes.

Long story short (too late) I told her off publicly real good and unsubscribed. Sure she deleted my comments but not before some of her beloved marnions at least saw the things I said and I know it got them thinking. The population here is growing faster than her subscriber count ;-)

11. Brigante123
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 11/16/2016, 12:10 AM) 
    The new thread title made me giggle. :D.

Me too, it's a cracker (with Christ on it) :c_laugh:

12. onehotmama6
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I used to like her too. I thought we had a lot in common. Then suddenly the desperate link fest started. When she linked .69 cent spiral binders I was out. Then when started showing her kids and other people's kids, there was no turning back. I've actually STOPPED buying stuff because of her.

13.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I love it when we get newbies that Marnie herself DROVE AWAY. I LOVE IT!

tumblr_nzddy4Hbq61ule449o1_500

14. shaneysmom
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I really hope that Marnie comes here and sees this thread titles. She could learn a lot about herself just by reading them.

15. BeachBunnie
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 11/15/2016, 07:14 PM) 
    I really hope that Marnie comes here and sees this thread titles. She could learn a lot about herself just by reading them.

I doubt she'd learn anything...self awareness is not her strong suit.

917 replies since 15/11/2016, 23:41   34174 views