The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. Marnielookslikeatoe
        +6   Like  

User deleted

honestly her complaining about the dog pooping in his kennel is ridiculous. MAYBE LISTEN TO YOUR GODDAMN DOG. stop being a pos dog owner

2.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, Marnie it's President Obama not Mr. Obama.

Help me!
    :tearing-hair:

These two can't potty train or care for a dog properly. They left him in his crate while he was crying to be let out. For good reason, he was sick! Notice that she calls it a cage not a crate. Imo, that's what she wants it to be & how they use it.

A crate can be a learning tool during potty training when used properly & for short periods of time. A cage is a punishment.

Has it occurred to her that in yesterday's vlog she mentioned that Rowdy had esten something he shouldn't have while outside? Gee, I wonder if that give him an upset stomach? :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was pretty defensive about the acorns the dogs eat from her special oak tree that "you Yankees" are not used to. Marnie is a real southern gal, like Bette.

Video

4.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "There's Michael, hiding behind a tree."

We know that Marnie but does he want you pointing it out?

Mr. McMumbles really doesn't want to be on camera. We can still hear his mumbling though, even while he's not visible.

He's become a lurker.
    20161217_210824

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    FFS. Doesn't she feed her DOGS either?? Rowdy is SO skinny and he's eating EVERYTHING in the yard! smh

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The whole vlog is just Marnie sitting around talking in detail about the sick puppy's symptoms, talking to the dogs, and raving about her backyard. Also some major lip smacking over Tiffanyd's recipe for chicken and dumplings, and a cooking tip - cornstarch thickens sauce.

Edited by two!muchstuff - 12/18/2016, 04:26 AM

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She really just has NO life. Zero.
    I am so over watching her talk at the camera endlessly about nothing. She acts like narrating the lives of her three dogs is her job.
    It's just so pathetic.
    So. Yesterday she never got dressed, checked the mail, sat by the pool, dreamed about making the laziest (and probably unhealthiest) version of chicken & dumplings ever, and then watched tv.
    How exciting. How productive.
    Oh---and we learned how Marnie's lost weight: She stopped eating.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's really has no content. She's too lazy to do anything to generate some content, especially now that Michael is no longer interested (though he should be to help her fill the buckets), Jake is gone and Shane is also not enthusiastic. It's going to be the Marnie and Rowdy show, guest starring Mimi and Wriggley from now on

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 18/12/2016, 04:25) 
    The whole vlog is just Marnie sitting around talking in detail about the sick puppy's symptoms, talking to the dogs, and raving about her backyard. Also some major lip smacking over Tiffanyd's recipe for chicken and dumplings, and a cooking tip - cornstarch thickens sauce.

You left out 'driving to the mailbox in her pjs' :eusa_dance:

10. Flossy Rossy
        +8   Like  

User deleted

:sleeping-smiley-face:
    When are they giving that dog back?
    I love animals but I'm over it!
    Can we rename the thread Poopadays?

Oh FFS.
    Someone posted a pineapple emoji and Marnie replied Snapchat FAM!
    :waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emo
    Where's that Kristina?
    Marnie you barely use Snapchat. Saying Snapchat FAM is ridiculous for an old ass woman such as yourself. Pick a lane.

She uploaded a bonus vlog!
    :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:
    I haven't even finished the first one yet.

Video

I clicked out at dog diarrhea with the dark Kisha camera work. Nope! FP, you're smart. This was beyond awful.

Neil-Patrick-Harris-Gun-to-Head

11.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't understand their "crate training". The dog woke up at 2:30 and the Stumpys thought it wanted to play so they threw it in the crate. First, shouldn't it be sleeping in the crate? Second, how confusing must it be for Clickbait that they stick in the crate when it is sick?!

Count me in as being done.

12. OhHai
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Poor puppy is starving. He squeezed himself into Wrigley's cage the other day looking for his food. He is crying in his cage to be able to go poop because his tummy is upset, but Monster is too cruel to let him out. She just sits there with her camera a smiles and laughs as she listens to his pain and torment. Someone report them pls. It is animal cruelty. Makes me so angry. She is nasty and evil.

Of course she lost weight by not easing. Losing weight by taking your poor dogs for a walk would be too kind and nice to them. Must not bestow kindness on any living crature ever. Must ensure living creatures in house are suffering so she can feed off their pain and suffering. Seems to give her energy and joy. Feed Shane food he can't eat. It won't kill him, but it will make him sick. Torture new puppy by ignoring his cries for help.

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    I remember looking up these chicken and dumplings a few years ago when she was raving about it and being disgusted then:

phot

Yep; that looks right up Marnie's alley.

14. TCB
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Catching up.
    Boy, she sure is full of herself in the bra vlog. Damn! She thinks she is a PRIZE! What a skank moron!

QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 12/17/2016, 09:05 PM) 
    She was pretty defensive about the acorns the dogs eat from her special oak tree that "you Yankees" are not used to. Marnie is a real southern gal, like Bette.

Video

PLEASE NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Bette is my alltime favorite. Not even close to Marnie. Please NO!!!!!! :open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emo :open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emo :open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emo :hearty-laugh:

15. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I have no idea about Tiff's chicken and dumplings but done the right way they are delicious! :wub:

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34614 views