« Older   Newer »

1. Indilwen
        +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, that's why I said she would have likely blown through whatever inheritance they had a long time ago.

The thing that puzzles me is that Lisa spends more than some of the really big YouTubers. They use affiliate links and have deals with companies much larger than Oliver or Sheila Fajl, too. Something just doesn't add up...

And I agree with you, ECG...we definitely know where she isn't spending money. Those kids aren't benefitting from whatever money Lisa has. She doesn't seem to spend any of it on Jawn, either. And from what we can see, the household in general never gets any money put into it...she never updates her decor (except for her little Carrie Bradshaw fantasy FROG room). No fancy cars. No trips for the family...only for Lisa. No sweet sixteen birthday party for Brooke. But Lisa gets all of the stuff she buys for herself, PLUS she has a fairly new computer, the latest model iPhone, a new Apple watch, and it won't surprise me if she doesn't get a new car in the near future.

I wouldn't have a problem with her having any of it, if it seemed like she was a doting mother and her kids had everything they needed. But sadly, it has never seemed that way to me. :(

890 replies since 14/2/2017, 01:56   42708 views