1. LLCNYC
        +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 2/14/2017, 12:55 PM) 
    I don't know . . . Lottery winning?
    Jawn's business sells to the trucking industry, for the most part. Right now, there is a lot of money being made by those who sell and install electronic log books. But at the same time, I can tell you the trucking industry writes off every dime they can. Every purchase is documented with a receipt. So, he's not selling things cash and keeping off the books. Some of her gifts seem to be items Jawn would get from vendors as gifts, or bonuses for meeting sales quota's. My husband and his brothers get those sort of items They have Lisa listed as president of the company, which means they are getting very low, or no interest loans. We know several people who have the business in the wife's name for just that reason.

She has to be getting rid of things, otherwise that house would be packed to the rafters. However, you never get near the full price of any item, new, or used. She does not seem to wait for sales does she? Once in a very great while she will say she found something on the markdown racks.

More of my mind at work . . . They are or assist someone who moves drugs? Lot of drugs come up along the eastern coast of the USA, out of South America, in small boats. Most are stopping along the FL coast, but could some be coming up a little further?

Last spring we all saw how well the house is maintained, that front porch was deplorable. I can not imagine bopping out the door in 1200.00 shoes, and walking across a deck that looks like something you would see in an abandoned trailer park. That makes me think she/they is/are white trash (as we discussed eons ago)

No two ways about it, their lifestyle is VERY odd, cult like. Even the Amish mix and mingle more than the Duncan's appear to.

I can't stand Lisa but c'mon...these people can't find their way out of a Carrabba's so an affair or a drug smuggling ring is a huge stretch.

890 replies since 14/2/2017, 01:56   42708 views