« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    If you guys want me to change the title to something better, I can. :)

2.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    New video up.

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I only watched the first few minutes. She did this tag because she felt she had to since Tammy tagged her. I wonder if she even knows Tammy's mother has passed away. Did she mention it? If they don't talk every day maybe she doesn't know because I am sure she doesn't even look at Tammy's IG.

Edit... I just went back to watch some more and she did say at the beginning that it was Thursday and I think Tammy's mother passed Friday. Going back in...

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those botched lips are front and center today!
    She is looking rough/old (face, hair) .... She'll be getting forehead injections next!
    Another foundation is on it's way (will this be "the one"?)
    "Chiiiinellll, I'm talking right now" :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:
    That OOTD sideways profile (Oh My!) That dress (nor those diet sundrops/salads) is doing her any favors!
    She feels like a "badass" wearing Shelia's gaudy ring? wth ....

*** Speaking of SF jewelry ....
    I purchased that Ava lariat back in June 2016 (SF's site, of course) for a family member's
    birthday, $72.00 ..... She has worn it twice and it is now so tarnished that it looks like something purchased from Walmart! Never again!
    I still have costume pieces from Macy's/Dillard's that I purchased 10/15yrs. ago @ $35.00
    tops and they still look as nice as the day I bought them!

Edited by Concern - 1/15/2017, 05:43 PM

5. MsLynda
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I can only hope skip and jump through this woman's verbal garbage here of late. Her pasty gray dress does nothing for her and its a size too small. Its 70, but Lisa its still January, a summer dress looks absurd

6. MissHannigan

User deleted

QUOTE (MsLynda @ 1/15/2017, 05:22 PM) 
    I can only hope skip and jump through this woman's verbal garbage here of late. Her pasty gray dress does nothing for her and its a size too small. Its 70, but Lisa its still January, a summer dress looks absurd

I skipped thru most of it too and without her faux tanning or sun tanning I never realized how pale her skin is. That gray dress did not flatter her skin tone in the least and it was too small, you could see that when she turned sideways to show her shoes (pumps), lol, and you could really see how flat her butt is....and I don't know if she was wearing a girdle or whatnot but she had a strange bulge jutting on on the lower part of her behind. It literally made her all "back", does she not see this when she turns sideways in her mirror? Those dresses she wears do her absolutely no favors, she just don't have the body for them imo.

7.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here are my random thoughts on this video...

There she goes, describing a product as smelling like a sexy man again...she's got issues.

That gray dress did absolutely NOTHING for her. The cut and color were the least flattering of anything I've seen her wear. And OMG...that purple ring with that nail polish! It hurt my eyes!

She seemed so scatterbrained in this video. She kept losing her train of thought or getting distracted by "Shinelle" (that's how I spell it in my mind because that's how she says it...haha).

When she was talking about the foundation and how much she liked it and how perfect it was when she finally got the right shade and all, I just wanted to yell at my computer and say "THEN STOP LOOKING FOR NEW FOUNDATIONS AND JUST BE HAPPY WITH THIS ONE!" I simply don't understand what this quest for foundation is all about. I could almost blow it off if she was buying inexpensive drug store products like Maybelline and L'oreal or something. But she's not. She's spent hundreds of dollars on foundations this past couple of years and still keeps buying them. Again...she's got issues.

8.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why are her teeth the same shade of gray as her lackluster dress?

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (aryani @ 15/1/2017, 18:31) 
    Why are her teeth the same shade of gray as her lackluster dress?

All the diet sundrop has probably eaten away all the enamel off her teeth...

Latest IG pic you can see chic-fil-a in the reflection of her sunglasses lol!!!

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm an animal lover, but damn I get sick of that cat. Does she have to be in every video? Lisa can barely pay attention and that cat constantly sends her into a state of confusion. Why doesn't she do the videos in the frog room and shut the door so she won't be disturbed?

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bumbling buzzard @ 1/15/2017, 06:51 PM) 
    I'm an animal lover, but damn I get sick of that cat. Does she have to be in every video? Lisa can barely pay attention and that cat constantly sends her into a state of confusion. Why doesn't she do the videos in the frog room and shut the door so she won't be disturbed?

The cat is just a little diversion from her bullshit. Lisa is getting harder and harder on the eyes. Today was bad.... it's been mentioned before.... the color of her dress, the teeth, the mop, her unhealthy looking skintone and her makeup just looked terrible. She could find the best skincare in the world and it wouldn't make a bit of difference, she's lives an unhealthy lifestyle and it will always show. Go have a few glasses of H2O, Lisa, it does a body good. Lisa's probably sitting there like this :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: H20??? Jawn......

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bumbling buzzard @ 1/15/2017, 11:51 AM) 

Honestly, I think the days she films downstairs in the dining room are days she's expecting a delivery from FedEx or UPS and she has to sit there where she can watch out the window for her special delivery! If you notice, every now and they she always seems to glance off into the distance...I'm positive that's what she's looking for.

13. Pheebie

User deleted

Her hair looks like cotton candy. She really needs to cut that mess and lay off the constant coloring, bleaching, and heat-treating.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Indilwen @ 15/1/2017, 20:15) 
    Honestly, I think the days she films downstairs in the dining room are days she's expecting a delivery from FedEx or UPS and she has to sit there where she can watch out the window for her special delivery! If you notice, every now and they she always seems to glance off into the distance...I'm positive that's what she's looking for.

I think you're probably right and that also accounts for some of her endless distraction. Usually the delivery people come at around the same time everyday. You'd think she would have worked out their schedules by now. :rolleyes:

I tried to get through some of the newest video but her lips, mustache bangs and Motley Crew 'do were way too off putting.

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 1/15/2017, 07:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (bumbling buzzard @ 1/15/2017, 06:51 PM) 

The cat is just a little diversion from her bullshit. Lisa is getting harder and harder on the eyes. Today was bad.... it's been mentioned before.... the color of her dress, the teeth, the mop, her unhealthy looking skintone and her makeup just looked terrible. She could find the best skincare in the world and it wouldn't make a bit of difference, she's lives an unhealthy lifestyle and it will always show. Go have a few glasses of H2O, Lisa, it does a body good. Lisa's probably sitting there like this :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: H20??? Jawn......

Yes! She just looks gray - gray hair, gray teeth, gray skin, gray lips, gray dress. Very unhealthy looking. Somebody commented on her instagram that her hair looks "almost frosted" - 😄 - what is she doing to it? The cut/color/overall health of her hair is just bad. It is NOT that difficult to achieve healthier hair.

918 replies since 15/1/2017, 15:54   57156 views