« Older   Newer »

1. Beer Minrals
        +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 9/3/2017, 14:55) 
    QUOTE (CupcakeBakery @ 9/3/2017, 14:29) 
    She certainly looks horrid now.
    She used to look softer girly but now she is legit fake plastic wonky gone wrong.

She links every sweet gift items her sweet friends sent her, whuuuut?

I've never had a problem with YT'rs using Affiliate Links for products they love,use &review, but Lisa links everything any way she can. Her "Double Dipping" into her sweet gifts is disgusting. When someone sends a gift, they don't expect the price being announced. If someone was that interested in a gift item, they could message her or they could google. I guarantee you that Apple Watch wasn't meant for Lisa, she just played "show and tell" on her video so she could link it. Lisa will hustle wherever she can. The greed is real. :flcvoy01:

QUOTE (HereComesBubba @ 9/3/2017, 13:26) 
    The first pic is last January. What a difference a year makes when you're batshit crazy.

It's amazing isn't it? I bet if we posted a pic, side by side for each year she's been on YT, it would be unreal! That would be 8 years. And we could list all her personality changes including her demeanor & speech.

I never used any affiliate links from YouTubers because I don't like 90% of them and don't want to line their pockets. That changed when Charles Gross became affiliated with Glossier and I decided to order some things I was going to buy anyway using his link. Now Charles is turning into another person because of Zoloft! I had to unload, EastCoast, because I know you watch him too. Maybe pharmaceuticals are the reason why so many YouTubers turn into odious caricatures. 🤔

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52217 views