1. EastCoastGlamour
        +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 9/3/2017, 16:03) 
    this lipliner video is pointless seeing as they can't ship to the US.......

and she mentioned most of them came broken.

Did she even mention that those liners couldn't be shipped to the US? She did put it in the description box, but what was the point of all the information if it couldn't be shipped to the US? I'm sure there are some viewers in the UK and overseas but seriously, she could've added that to another video or just put it on Instagram. But now she has to make a whole video about it so she can link all her other affiliates and her dress from Oliver that was on "sale" for $161. I'm sorry, I have several of those maxi dresses (but aren't as low cut) which I paid $30 or $40 each and they look better than hers! Personally I don't think she looks Any different in it than she did before, & saying she looked like a Teletubby? :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon: How dare she insult the Teletubbies!

And it's getting real old in the comment section about Chanel. You can tell that they are relatively new. No one has ever complained about Chanel. We only HERE mentioned about Lisa constantly interrupting her self and it's not over Her, it's over everything! a phone ringing or UPS man constantly. Now she's talking to Chanel who's Sitting on top of the lip liners throughout the video. Give us break! If you notice in her older videos she would edit that out and just remove the cats from the video or show them at the end. There wasn't this constant interruption and then defense of how much everyone looooves Channel! Lisa just loves to play the victim and she's sooooo passive aggressive about it.

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52220 views