LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New video up on RHW Lip liners. Ughhh...

Why does she feel the need to attempt to compare every color with other liners?! For one thing, she never gets it right & to assume that everyone owns 100+ lip liners like she does is insane. Why not Describe the color by saying "light neutral nude" or "spice" or "mauve" and swatch them in good lighting! Her yammering on about her so called knowledge about lip liners is freaking irritating! :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 9/3/2017, 14:55) 
    QUOTE (CupcakeBakery @ 9/3/2017, 14:29) 
    She certainly looks horrid now.
    She used to look softer girly but now she is legit fake plastic wonky gone wrong.

She links every sweet gift items her sweet friends sent her, whuuuut?

I've never had a problem with YT'rs using Affiliate Links for products they love,use &review, but Lisa links everything any way she can. Her "Double Dipping" into her sweet gifts is disgusting. When someone sends a gift, they don't expect the price being announced. If someone was that interested in a gift item, they could message her or they could google. I guarantee you that Apple Watch wasn't meant for Lisa, she just played "show and tell" on her video so she could link it. Lisa will hustle wherever she can. The greed is real. :flcvoy01:

QUOTE (HereComesBubba @ 9/3/2017, 13:26) 
    The first pic is last January. What a difference a year makes when you're batshit crazy.

It's amazing isn't it? I bet if we posted a pic, side by side for each year she's been on YT, it would be unreal! That would be 8 years. And we could list all her personality changes including her demeanor & speech.

I never used any affiliate links from YouTubers because I don't like 90% of them and don't want to line their pockets. That changed when Charles Gross became affiliated with Glossier and I decided to order some things I was going to buy anyway using his link. Now Charles is turning into another person because of Zoloft! I had to unload, EastCoast, because I know you watch him too. Maybe pharmaceuticals are the reason why so many YouTubers turn into odious caricatures. 🤔

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey, don't get me wrong I'm not a big fan who watches Charles all the time. In fact, I had just discovered him not too long ago and thought he was pretty funny. I definitely don't like the direction he's been going and he's pretty vapid these days. Sad thing is he sounds like he has a nice family and his sister that has a career & direction. Wish he would get off his ass stop complaining and make a life for himself. At least he's 21 years old and not 47 like Lisa.

I've used affiliates & coupon codes many times before & I find them very convenient. I am more than happy to support those who are hard-working and put effort into their videos. But I will never use an affiliate of Lisa's or a few of the other YT'rs like Marnie. I wish Melissa55 used affiliates, but she won't, which I completely respect! If she did, I would definitely use them from her channel.

4.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 3/9/2017, 03:19 PM) 
    New video up on RHW Lip liners. Ughhh...

Why does she feel the need to attempt to compare every color with other liners?! For one thing, she never gets it right & to assume that everyone owns 100+ lip liners like she does is insane. Why not Describe the color by saying "light neutral nude" or "spice" or "mauve" and swatch them in good lighting! Her yammering on about her so called knowledge about lip liners is freaking irritating! :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

She's so terrible at descriptions though - everything is peachy pink, nude, pretty or yummy LOL.

5. Mouflette
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I don't wear lip liner so I just checked out her outfit. Yikes! Is it really warm in Wilmington? I think the dress, the whole look is awful.

Lots of "good stuff" this week. And she says it with her crazy laugh and smile! :unsure:

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    this lipliner video is pointless seeing as they can't ship to the US.......

and she mentioned most of them came broken.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 9/3/2017, 16:03) 
    this lipliner video is pointless seeing as they can't ship to the US.......

and she mentioned most of them came broken.

Did she even mention that those liners couldn't be shipped to the US? She did put it in the description box, but what was the point of all the information if it couldn't be shipped to the US? I'm sure there are some viewers in the UK and overseas but seriously, she could've added that to another video or just put it on Instagram. But now she has to make a whole video about it so she can link all her other affiliates and her dress from Oliver that was on "sale" for $161. I'm sorry, I have several of those maxi dresses (but aren't as low cut) which I paid $30 or $40 each and they look better than hers! Personally I don't think she looks Any different in it than she did before, & saying she looked like a Teletubby? :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon: How dare she insult the Teletubbies!

And it's getting real old in the comment section about Chanel. You can tell that they are relatively new. No one has ever complained about Chanel. We only HERE mentioned about Lisa constantly interrupting her self and it's not over Her, it's over everything! a phone ringing or UPS man constantly. Now she's talking to Chanel who's Sitting on top of the lip liners throughout the video. Give us break! If you notice in her older videos she would edit that out and just remove the cats from the video or show them at the end. There wasn't this constant interruption and then defense of how much everyone looooves Channel! Lisa just loves to play the victim and she's sooooo passive aggressive about it.

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It amazes me how she remembers the names of every lip liner/lipstick. Why can't she use that memory for more important things.

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HereComesBubba @ 9/3/2017, 13:26) 
    The first pic is last January. What a difference a year makes when you're batshit crazy.

Her eyes looked better before she had them done. Now they just look yanked into her forehead. Everything about her face is so hard looking.

Did she have cheek implants??? At first I thought she was just getting filler in her cheeks but now I'm thinking permanent implants.

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yes, she mentioned they don't ship to the US and since I am assuming most of her views live here I don't see why she posted it since no one can buy those things.

11. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I just listened to that boob lift video this morning while I was getting ready for work. So she and Jawn were "duped". LOL. Right. The only person being "duped" here is Jawn who continually forks over the cash to support this moron's asinine obsessions. How can a grown adult man be so clueless? Lisa is not healing well because she has not done what her doctor told her to do. She was told to wear the proper support bras and she ignored the advice and instead wore teensy little bralettes that are suited for preteens, not adult grown women with huge fake bazonkas sewn into their chests. As usual Lisa does what she wants to do, when she wants to do it. Her dermatologist told her to use three products but does Dimwit1 listen? Of course not. What does a doc know who has graduated college, graduated medical school, done an internship and a residency anyway? Dipshit would rather take the advice of an Ulta salesgirl who may or may not have completed high school and who wants to remove some money from her pocket.

Lisa is a defiant child. Her parents were too lazy to properly parent her and instead just gave in to her tantrums and demands and this mess is the end result. Jawn has three children not two. Lisa is an overgrown child who won't listen to authority figures, who can't organize herself (she "forgot" to buy Will school clothes), and can't function on an adult level. Underneath all of this is an angry person who feels powerless and who takes back some of her power by being defiant (just like teens do) and by acting out in a passive aggressive manner (making the entire family wait in the car for her while she films a video).

Teens make shitty decisions because they have limited life experience and also because their brains are not yet fully grown. Lisa makes shitty decisions because she's never had to suffer the consequences for her piss poor decision making. Jawn pipes up and blames the doctor "We were duped". Right Jawn. Your complete asshat of a wife was TOLD what to do post surgery and she ignored it and now she's biatching about being "duped" by her doc.

SMH. When will this woman learn? Her obsession with wearing preteen bralettes, starving herself and refusing to take responsibility for her own actions is preteen or teen behavior. Has she ever had to face the consequences of her own actions and been forced to fix it herself instead of running to mommy, daddy, the first John husband and now the second Jawn husband to clean up her messes?

Dear gawd this woman is exhausting and exasperating. A parents job is to raise kids to be able to function on an adult level and be self supporting and self sufficient when they are grown and out of the house. Lisa functions on about 12 to 13 year old level so I guess we can label her parents pathetic attempt to "parent" her as an epic FAIL.

12.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 3/9/2017, 05:28 PM) 
    I just listened to that boob lift video this morning while I was getting ready for work. So she and Jawn were "duped". LOL. Right. The only person being "duped" here is Jawn who continually forks over the cash to support this moron's asinine obsessions. How can a grown adult man be so clueless? Lisa is not healing well because she has not done what her doctor told her to do. She was told to wear the proper support bras and she ignored the advice and instead wore teensy little bralettes that are suited for preteens, not adult grown women with huge fake bazonkas sewn into their chests. As usual Lisa does what she wants to do, when she wants to do it. Her dermatologist told her to use three products but does Dimwit1 listen? Of course not. What does a doc know who has graduated college, graduated medical school, done an internship and a residency anyway? Dipshit would rather take the advice of an Ulta salesgirl who may or may not have completed high school and who wants to remove some money from her pocket.

Lisa is a defiant child. Her parents were too lazy to properly parent her and instead just gave in to her tantrums and demands and this mess is the end result. Jawn has three children not two. Lisa is an overgrown child who won't listen to authority figures, who can't organize herself (she "forgot" to buy Will school clothes), and can't function on an adult level. Underneath all of this is an angry person who feels powerless and who takes back some of her power by being defiant (just like teens do) and by acting out in a passive aggressive manner (making the entire family wait in the car for her while she films a video).

Teens make shitty decisions because they have limited life experience and also because their brains are not yet fully grown. Lisa makes shitty decisions because she's never had to suffer the consequences for her piss poor decision making. Jawn pipes up and blames the doctor "We were duped". Right Jawn. Your complete asshat of a wife was TOLD what to do post surgery and she ignored it and now she's biatching about being "duped" by her doc.

SMH. When will this woman learn? Her obsession with wearing preteen bralettes, starving herself and refusing to take responsibility for her own actions is preteen or teen behavior. Has she ever had to face the consequences of her own actions and been forced to fix it herself instead of running to mommy, daddy, the first John husband and now the second Jawn husband to clean up her messes?

Dear gawd this woman is exhausting and exasperating. A parents job is to raise kids to be able to function on an adult level and be self supporting and self sufficient when they are grown and out of the house. Lisa functions on about 12 to 13 year old level so I guess we can label her parents pathetic attempt to "parent" her as an epic FAIL.

:applause05: I wish I could read this all to her!

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    It's very unclear to me how she thinks she's actually been duped....I listened and not too closely I guess. She used the term so vaguely other than she mentions about the healing which according to the doctor her healing has not been normal (is that being duped?) Of course she probably lied to the doctor about using support as instructed.

She mentions about the scarring but the reason why is still unclear to me...all I really got out of this video is that she replaced her silicone implants with gummy bear implants LOL...

Also it seems like she still loves her new boobs despite all the self-inflicted problems.

14. Bitch‚Please..
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Looks like a viewer finally commented on the fact that you can't even get these unless you are in England. So, review something that the bulk of your viewers can't purchase.....WTF?

I used to like Charles; now he's just a weirdo. Shame, as his handbag videos were quite good.

I have to say that the difference between Lisa now and 3 years ago is amazing; between now and the first year she was on Youtube- SHOCKING. She looks like 2 very different people. No, getting older does NOT change your face THAT much....I like the old Lisa. She reminds me of an insect now.

Edited to add: I do NOT understand why they think they were duped....did the doc use a different size implant? Did the doc screw up her eyes? Seriously, can someone explain what she's talking about when the "duped" word/conversation begins.

15.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    2c8d2d8f4f8f4f007655d7fcb6579b3c

Lisa asking for sweet gifts

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52007 views