My Great Challenge - Part Deux

« Older   Newer »

1. Rlyordinaryhousewife
        +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think if someone like Diane wore the same outfits Sophia wore it wouldn't look as bad. Sophia's clothes are ill fitting making them look sloppy. Plus the cut of Sophia's clothes is outdated. She's stuck in 2001 with her style. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she hasn't done any major shopping since the mid 2000s. Her outfit from this past video make her look like she's an adult baby wearing a diaper and too small onesie. She needs longer, sleeker lines when it comes to clothes. Then she wouldn't have the problem if her shirts showing her midsection when bending over while cleaning. She's not super model skinny, but she isn't a tub of lard either. Well fitting clothes could do wonders for her body shape. She needs to get with the "dress for the body you hsve now" that's become so popular recently. I mean, it's the best time to be not skinny with all the body positive attitudes and plus size models that are taking over social media. It's never been as acceptable as it it now to be fat. Embrace it, Sophia! Your husband loves you (and your body!!!), your kids love you, you've got a job and house over your head. Stop stressing about the useless numbers on the scale and unimportant clothes sizes.

889 replies since 17/3/2017, 22:29   47515 views