My Great Challenge - Part Deux

« Older   Newer »

1. Rlyordinaryhousewife
        +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OtherwiseKnownAsWIR @ 5/15/2017, 06:15 PM) 
    Ooer her hair does look odd.

Wait...why is saying zone 3 is the whole second floor? It's the main Bathroom and 1 bedroom on the Flylady website. Does she do nothing right?

ETA: how many cabinets in that bathroom?!? Remove the white one, it's unnecessary! And how many soaps?!? Soap goes off too Sophia!

And cleaning the toilet with bubble bath... yeah that clears germs eh?

Her hair is always as messy as she is. I get that you can't brush curly hair, but damn girl needs to use her hands to smooth it down sometimes.

I was confused why this zone includes 5 rooms instead of the recommended 2. Then I realized that if she doesn't have a room on the list she's not going to do it. I give it until middle of next month before she fizzles out. She was way too relaxed last week with only washing 1 cabinet a day. She still had half left by the last day so she had to hussle. Now she's cramming 3 extra rooms in her zone. The whole point of having a set amount is so you can really focus on the small details. She's going to manically clean every room, glazing over a lot of places that could have used the extra attention, just to get everything done.

The brown droplets she's talking about that come out on the walls in the boys' bathroom is nicotine bleeding thru the paint. If she had cleaned and prepped the walls properly before painting she could've saved herself the big headache of having to clean the walls so much. The ceiling was also peeling. Gross, Sophia. Get some primer and redo the damn bathroom already.

889 replies since 17/3/2017, 22:29   47515 views