:D

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Sophia is laid up in bed with a sprained ankle. Dustbunnies will roam free at her house now

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    thank you, flossy.

yes, I feel bad for her. I hope it's not too bad. It'd really suck if she can't enjoy herself in France.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel bad she's injured but can't help feel like here we go again... Another excuse why absolutely nothing will be done around the house for weeks. You know, because surely the husband and kids can't pick up and help out.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yep. Here we go again. The ankle will be the reason she blames the filth on. Scott can't pick up a soda can and toss it? Or put whatever it is back when he's done? The boys don't have that capability either??

I do truly hope she recovers before the big trip to France. It would be miserable to have a bummed ankle on a trip like that.

Also, side note..... Hated her hairdo in her IPSY video. Ugh. Sometimes her hair bumfuzzles me!

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Watched the grout video last night. Did I miss her moving the water cooler? She didn't get the ground under that or the dig crates. There's no way she's going to go back to do those places, especially now that she's injured.

Also, why is Sophia in this section? She doesn't do crafts or planners. I wouldn't consider her a lifestyle person either.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rlyordinaryhousewife @ 2/8/2016, 20:51) 
    Watched the grout video last night. Did I miss her moving the water cooler? She didn't get the ground under that or the dig crates. There's no way she's going to go back to do those places, especially now that she's injured.

Also, why is Sophia in this section? She doesn't do crafts or planners. I wouldn't consider her a lifestyle person either.

Well she does DITL vlogs on occasion and she has shown us her Franklin Covey planners in the past. So I can see where she fits in here.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Do we think Sophia hasn't found us yet or is she just not posting? She hasn't posted a video in almost a week.

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think they must be in France, although she had said she was filming videos to post while she was away. Maybe she didn't get around to that.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They are in Paris and she is wearing a boot on her foot. :running-around-smiley-emoticon:

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's too bad about her foot injury. I'm excited about the trip vlogs. Her sister's apartment is GORGEOUS. I can now see what Sophia is trying to duplicate but her house/decor don't quite give the same vibe though...

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sophia needs to NOT duplicate her sister's flat. There was shit packed in every little corner. Books upon books upon books upon books. Organized hoarding at its finest. Nobody needs that much stuff in that small of a space. All the shelves built to store more books and dishes looked bad IMO. Things like that can look cute, but in her flat they looked a bit trashy. Maybe it's the unfinished quality that makes me think that.

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've been enjoying Sophia's France vacation series. She makes a good tour guide. Anyone else watching?

14. RandomPomPom

User deleted

Me, but I haven't watched part 3 yet ... tonights dinner entertainment!

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 9/2/2016, 06:36 PM) 
    I've been enjoying Sophia's France vacation series. She makes a good tour guide. Anyone else watching?

yes, me too. She'd make a fabulous tour guide. Part 3 - way too much footage of the church but it was fine.

890 replies since 30/7/2016, 23:59   72542 views