Lissy in the City

Spends too much drinks too much

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’ve always liked Lissy but often wonder if her personality IRL is very abrasive. She *seems* fun loving but I wonder. Years ago she had a YouTube video up or something, I can’t recall and mentioned a new man she’d met, who was a friend. I playfully commented and said “Ahem, surreee he’s just a friend.” Her reply was snotty as hell and I never commented on another video again. There’s something about her that seems super bitchy.

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well I suppose Lissy has no next of kin and figures she will live life to the fullest, her way of course, and what will be will be. Death comes to all of us, no matter what. Some sooner than others. However, I must say, she did fight the cancer and she took other measures (hysteroctomy) so I also wonder about her lifestyle.

3.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoOneSpecial54 @ 26/4/2024, 23:47) 
    I’ve always liked Lissy but often wonder if her personality IRL is very abrasive. She *seems* fun loving but I wonder. Years ago she had a YouTube video up or something, I can’t recall and mentioned a new man she’d met, who was a friend. I playfully commented and said “Ahem, surreee he’s just a friend.” Her reply was snotty as hell and I never commented on another video again. There’s something about her that seems super bitchy.

I remember her mentioning in one of her old YT videos about this site actually and also some YouTube comments that triggered her, usually comments about her appearance, one she seemed very upset about was someone said her Hermes was fake, maybe that has something to do with her snarky reply to you? Who knows, but maybe why she’s also stepped back from posting YouTube.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh I can imagine it’s hard to put yourself out there and all of that. I felt like my comment was just for fun and I liked Lissy. Her reply made me take a step back.

5. Sandnsun2
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I remember that video as well.

It made me realize that even people who are perfect looking will get picked apart and judged simply for putting themselves out there.

604 replies since 26/3/2017, 12:13   54369 views