+10   Like  

User deleted

Thank you ColdOne for the thread title.
    :applause05:
    :cheers:

2. LilyBug1
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I really have a hard time forcing myself to watch those freaks... i feel like they stink up my computer.

If I may share something new to wach for some of you, I really like watching normal, working family with cute girls , it's Melissa from Texas, please give her a view, HkittyVLOGS.

Video

3. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

That baby. :wub:

4. LilyBug1
        +14   Like  

User deleted

my second part was deleted so I;ll say again I watched their second to last vlog where she said she likes to have those ready to eat meals ready for GAy so he can eat when he;s in a rush????

WHERE to? WHERE is this lazy piece of couch in a rush to??? My god I can't with those stinky assses...

5. Flossy Rossy
        +10   Like  

User deleted

In a rush?
    :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:
    Is he afraid the fartbag will miss his ass?

6. Catinthehills

User deleted

Their in a rush to get those kids to bed...

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She's a liar if you watch the first Terra's kitchen blog she ordered the 2-3 people servings. Not four I just rewatched to be sure because I thought it was weird they ordered for 2-3

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Samantha must be really sick to be out taking a walk. Those kids needs new bike that don't cramp their legs!Yepper Lindsay is staying there. Has Brad said how long he will be gone? Has Christiana quit YT ?

9. Dara2525
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Lindsey goes with Sam and kids on an outing. J not there. I think J is pissed that Lindsey is staying there and it's another BS situation. Sam seems terribly depressed and you can feel the tension. So brad takes off and leaves L there. She can't tell L to go home because B & L have no home. So there stuck with L and she's stuck with them. Oh boy!

10. Dolly Zimmerman
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Sam is in a rotten mood. There's tension in the air between Sam & Jay. Money isn't as good as it was, they are beginning to panic. But I think she had the conference with P's teacher which is the real reason she's so bitchy today.

Say goodbye to TerraKitchen. Probably no one is buying it with her link, no money coming in from it so it's on to the next one. But first she has to bad mouth them, same as she does with any makeup she doesn't make money off of.

If I remember right, P has two bikes. Why can't Lily ride one instead of riding on the tricycle with her legs up around her neck. Looks ridiculous. P also needs a bigger bike, 6 years old and he's riding a balance bike for 3 year olds. Sam better start treating these kids their age before they start to resent her for holding them back.

Sam's itching for a change, she's not satisfied or happy in Tahoe. Who thinks a major move is going to happen this summer?

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They drive a clown car and they force the kids to ride clown bikes. My family wasn't well-off and somehow my grandpa would be able to keep finding me bikes that fit my size as I grew. He'd go to the junkyard, find some that just needed a little work and they'd be as good as new. He also taught me to ride. It was nice having a grandpa who spent time with me. Too bad Sam's kids will never experience that thanks to their s***head sire. Do we even need to call him the kids' father? He's no better than the neighborhood stray who knocked up a female dog. He might as well not be there at all. Gosh I wish Sam would leave. She's still young enough to start fresh.

12. Dolly Zimmerman
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (bumbling buzzard @ 18/3/2017, 05:06) 
    They drive a clown car and they force the kids to ride clown bikes. My family wasn't well-off and somehow my grandpa would be able to keep finding me bikes that fit my size as I grew. He'd go to the junkyard, find some that just needed a little work and they'd be as good as new. He also taught me to ride. It was nice having a grandpa who spent time with me. Too bad Sam's kids will never experience that thanks to their s***head sire. Do we even need to call him the kids' father? He's no better than the neighborhood stray who knocked up a female dog. He might as well not be there at all. Gosh I wish Sam would leave. She's still young enough to start fresh.

You are so right about Jay! He is no father, he was a sperm donor, that's it. He does nothing for them. I said months ago, I wish Sam's father would come and take Sam and the kids away. It would be the best thing that ever happened to them.

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Whoa, I can definitely sense tension between Sam and Jobless and she can't suppress it anymore. Her comment about everything going wrong, and her saying "Don't talk to me". You know she's ignoring him. They probably won't have a screaming match, even though the kids are jn school, Lindsay is there, so they won't argue in front of her. That's also why she left with Sam to take the kids out for awhile. Lindsay doesn't want to be around Jobless, either. She's probably wishing they hadn't moved in. I'm sure it is truly awkward for her to be there without Brad. So what do you guys think the fight was about? Norman being bratty in school? Were the teacher conferences today? Maybe they got their check from You Tube and it isn't enough to cover the bills this month.

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Of course they are hurting for money.Why else would Samantha mention on her beauty that she works so hard to put links in. SMH. I bet Lindsay is praying Brad gets back soon.

15. Betrice

User deleted

QUOTE (BetteDE @ 3/17/2017, 09:42 PM) 
    She's a liar if you watch the first Terra's kitchen blog she ordered the 2-3 people servings. Not four I just rewatched to be sure because I thought it was weird they ordered for 2-3

Yep and that fish was probably for 2. It's not enough food for a family of 4. But she's stupid and cheap ... so ...

892 replies since 18/3/2017, 03:10   76830 views