User deleted

New video up....who’s going in? I would but I’m not ready to go to sleep😏😂

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MissHannigan @ 10/3/2017, 03:03 AM) 
    New video up....who’s going in? I would but I’m not ready to go to sleep😏😂

I had to ff through so much. I am sick of looking at her old bony hands, they reminded me of my mothers before she passed away and she was in her 80's. How long did she have that camera on while getting her nails done? Seemed like I was fast forwarding forever!

I never in my life ever thought to put my cats to sleep in the garage, what is wrong with her? She said something like "you know how cats are at night"..... Yes, I do, I've had cats forever.... mine sleep at night.... on the bottom of our bed. I would never think to put them outside of the house. The way she treats her family and pets she should have maybe thought twice before having them.

3. Itgirl
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Her skin makes me ill, it looks like raw chicken blech. These vlogs are hilarious because she just drives around aimlessly looking for something to do. No wonder she naps all the time, she's bored to death. This Denise is one sad character. Who sends a stranger thousands of dollars worth of junk Lisa could easily buy herself? I can see recommending things, but this is beyond sad. Pathetic she has to buy attention.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How does she forget the name of the salad that she just ordered!!!

5.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Another useless, pathetic,boring vlog. She has the nerve to say youtube is full of nonsense............. um has she watched herself lately?? Nails done, car wash, fast food salad...................... HOW RIVETING.................................... The girl has NO GAME!!!!!!!! I have 5 cats, yes that is a lot, but they are all indoor cats and I love them dearly!!!!! I would never even consider letting them outside or in my garage, Lisa is not the loving person she pretends to be!!!!!!!

Grilled cheese for breakfast?????? Wow someone please give her a mother of the year award :/

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/10/2017, 02:43) 
    With YouTube Star?! :hearty-laugh:

Why is her nose touching her upper lip?!?!

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't believe she would complain about other yourubers content when she filmed her old lady hands getting a fill in for half the video. Her hands and nails are so ugly how could she not know this. I'm the same age as her, and her hands look like my Grandmothers. Her whole body is covered in brown and white spots and dry skin. 🤢

I'm sorry, Denise is a very sick, obsessed woman. She probably wakes up every day with the thought of what can I send to my Lisa. That would freak me out if I were Lisa. I would feel the need to equally reciprocate, but Lisa probably just feels giddy like a child.

Bish, your car does not smell like perfume. It smells like fried chicken and fatty dressing! 😷

8.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she just say that John does most of the grocery shopping too? Wtf does this woman do besides go shopping and get her face pumped up...

9. Rice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (.Edie. @ 10/3/2017, 03:45 PM) 
    Did she just say that John does most of the grocery shopping too? Wtf does this woman do besides go shopping and get her face pumped up...

unbelievable.

it's like jon has accepted his wife is special needs or something

and she is driving around REAdiNG LABELS... wtf

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't with those "car vlogs". Had to laugh when she was talking about other people's YT Channels, like she has room to talk. And her jibberish about being opened minded. Even she couldn't finish her own words because she's as backwards & closed minded as they come.

Like I said her Vlogs always highlight how LAZY & Entitled she is. John has to do her overseas labels on the computer, but she can't?!

Again showing herself with her head completely turned around backing out of her driveway. I thought good ol'John installed a camera in the car. :slapping:

11.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I see the car vlogs are back. 40 minutes of her materialistic, mind-numbing drivel? It's always the same thing. Drive, salad, shop, post office, dentist, visit with Mom and baby niece, mention the pets, pickup line... IDK if I can deal with this mess. She should vlog herself actually doing things.

I'd love to see Lisa in southie. Boston is beautiful but I have never encountered worse people in my life than those in southie. So incredibly rude and hostile. And I couldn't look more Irish Catholic. They'd chew Lisa up and spit her out.

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love Boston. The North End has the best Italian food. Like I said it gets colder in the winter & more snow than NYC. I'd be surprised if she even goes.

13.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I visited Boston two years ago. A close friend moved there with her boyfriend for work. We did A LOT of walking, like 7 miles a day. And I visited in February so it was freezing but since I live in Michigan I am used to it. I would love to see Lisa go there and vlog. She wouldn't last a day.

We used public transit as well, Lisa would not be able to stand it!

I visited Harvard and shopped downtown. The campus is gorgeous. The people are kind of rude there, but they also are in Michigan.
    Boston is very cool city though.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I live in Boston (I'm back & forth to NYC lol) when is she coming? Camera is ready.

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've been 4 times, all in the summer time, but I would like to go in the Fall. I've always wanted to visit Salem, Mass in October.

Twice we took our kids, once for some college visits for my daughter. They loved it. I've never really encountered anyone rude except for Red Sox Fans at a Yankee/Red Sox game. Some of them can be nasty.😂 I'm from NYC, so that doesn't phase me. 😃
    We chatted with a lot of people in the North End 👍😊

969 replies since 9/8/2017, 18:18   76384 views