« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Puccamom @ 21/10/2017, 04:05) 
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 21/10/2017, 03:58) 
    Not another faux fur (just looked at the thumbnail).

STOP LISA!

She looks so stupid!

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She looks stupid in life! She is redoing her appliances🙄 The woman doesn't cook! They are chain restaurant junkies😜 Let's waste more money... I just can't anymore with her and hope one day shit hits the fan because she needs a wake up call and so does her shark shirt husband! Disgusting to say the least 😩 Trust me I moved to Raleigh NC 3 years ago from the NYC area and won't be wearing faux furs ever soon maybe 2 weeks in February when it's winter😂 and spring the next week. She is delusional mess!

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Seriously she is disgusting!!!! All of those new clothes are just a waste of everything. In other words just a whole lot of NOTHING!! What does having kids have to do with a nice home?????????????? She regrets having kids its so obvious! She just ripped them about leaving stuff in her precious new car. Now she blames them for not having a nice house.???? Its not like they are small kids that run around destroying stuff, Lisa is so freaking weird!!!!!!!! I have a nice house and I have three kids, imagine that Lisa.............................. you weirdo!!!!!!!!!

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    IMG_1144
    This shits scary!!! What has she done to herself?!?!
    Looking more and more like Jigsaw every week

5. Bella Vita
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Tried to watch tonight, but too sleepy. Did notice the vacuum and laundry basket are gone. Since she is on this home spending spree, wondering who died this time.

6. MissHannigan
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Good Lord! Seeing that bimbo in the fur coat while living in NC is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen? Would somebody please tell me how cold it’s gets in Oct/Nov and so on? What is the fascination with the cheap coats and dresses? I can’t imagine needing to wear such a hot coat in the south....I bet when Lisa sees people staring at her little does she knows they’re laughing on the inside because she’s such a try hard, she looks like an old hooker trying to be relevant🙄

7.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    They must have spent a fortune this week...she just got that rug, but I guess it's not good enough.

Is stainless steel still the thing for appliances? I have no idea - I prefer white anyway....

Is the new picture over the sofa a mermaid or a big old pair of lips LOL...

Dress is too tight.

8. MsLynda

User deleted

Jawns side business must be doing well. EVERY 18 wheeler needs electronic log books, by year end. Guess what his side business is? Yep, ELB's!

9.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Is she serious with that F21 bodysuit with a bralette under it...omg. Tacky.

10. Jobless: the clown
        +4   Like  

User deleted

So Jawn doesn’t like spending money on the house but he likes lisa spending thousands of dollars each week on herself?

The $$$ she earns from youtube could have bought new appliances years ago if she didn’ t overindulge every day.

11. Rice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

my sister bought her house 16 yrs ago this spring. she had stainless steel... and i remember SIXTEEN years ago "wow, how sexy and smart looking"

over a DECADE later... and after everyone jumps on the wagon.... IT IS OVER LISA.

okay ... this hold up stuff video? lord almighty. i dont expect her to do a Sally Lindley WHO I LOVE LOVE LOVE but frantically holding up pieces and barking out "add a scarf, put a sweater on top"

and yeah... that black dress looks so bumpy and lumpy on her waist. it only highlighted rolls and bumps and spillage from her underwear? what was that.

NUDE BODY SUITS WITH BRALETTES AT 50.

12.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MissHannigan @ 10/21/2017, 05:58 AM) 
    Good Lord! Seeing that bimbo in the fur coat while living in NC is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen? Would somebody please tell me how cold it’s gets in Oct/Nov and so on? What is the fascination with the cheap coats and dresses? I can’t imagine needing to wear such a hot coat in the south....I bet when Lisa sees people staring at her little does she knows they’re laughing on the inside because she’s such a try hard, she looks like an old hooker trying to be relevant🙄

It goes back and forth, but still too hot for a fur coat.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USNC0760:1:US

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can’t for the life of me figure out where in the actual hell is Lisa wearing a rouched, pantyhose colored bodysuit.

Not going to lie, I really liked the sweatshirt.

For the price of those cheap dresses, Lisa could have bought one good dress. I can’t wait to see this inexpensive shoe haul of shoes that she’s not going to wear.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why was she so flustered and nervous? Because she's talking about her house?
    Mentioning Jawn not letting her update?
    Too much Diet Sundrop?

She actually made me nervous watching her. It's like watching someone on a bender, or just going off the rails.

Those ugly clothes.. 😒 Why are those tank dresses so riveting to her? That body suit..😝
    She's in total fantasy land.

And EVERYTHING is punctuated with - you can throw on a moto or faux fur. Please. Stop.

She made a point of saying more than once, that she's shares everything with her daughter. Trying to justify the crazy. 😒

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (beigeynude @ 10/20/2017, 08:21 PM) 
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 10/20/2017, 05:03 AM) 
    I really think she has brain decay, the first thing into her body is diet soda, full of chemicals, that is what her cells absorb, not fresh water, or even lemon water, pure chemical laden soda. Add in the lack of healthy nutrition, day after day, and she is actually starving her cells. Brain damage from unhealthy foods is a real thing, I am not being flippant! There are numerous studies, done around the world, that support the findings. And, once the brain is damaged, it can not be reversed. Lets face it, the more brain damage she has the more stupid things she is going to do, this woman is going be a total disaster by the time she is 50! Would not surprise me if she ends up living in her car, looking like Phyllis Diller.
    This is one one clip, from many reports and findings.
    "The scientists were shocked at how quickly the unhealthy diets derailed brain function. "What is so surprising about this research is the speed with which the deterioration of the cognition occurred," Morris says. "Our preliminary data also suggests that the damage is not reversed when the rats are switched back to a healthy diet, which is very concerning."

Lisa does not like it when anyone tries to give her kind advice. She takes it as an insult, which it is not! She will only respond to someone who pays her a compliment. Drinking a diet soda and your only real meal of the day being a Chik-Fil-A or Zaxby's salad is not considered "good nutrition", but Lisa seems to think it is!! Her body is not getting essential nutrients that it needs, especially for an aging woman. They just realeased new information on the dangers of drinking diet soda (aspartame), and Pepsi and CocoCola are now being sued. Lisa is constantly listening/watching the news, so you would think she would know better. She tries to rationlize her poor eating habits by saying "I don't drink coffee", or whatever. But actually, coffee actually has health benefits!! Diet soda has absolutely NO health benefits whatsoever.

QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 10/20/2017, 09:07 AM) 
    QUOTE (YT Celeb @ 10/20/2017, 01:55 PM) 
    She should be embarrassed to put that out there.
    Just shows how pathetic her life is and how little life experience she really has.
    She obviously thinks everyone thinks like her.
    No Lisa there is a HUGE world out there full of independent educated women who don’t need a Jawn to open stuff for them!

That look of fright on her face. There are no words. Part of her problem is that she listens to the "news" non stop and all she hears is fear mongering as in "There was ANOTHER high speed chase last night", or "We have film of ANTOHER officer involved shooting", or "There was ANOTHER terrorist attack", or "AGAIN an entire family was wiped out by a crazed gunman". These incidents in fact are few and far between but these news outlets really pump up the fear level as in "If it bleeds, it leads".

Dumb1 needs to disconnect for a while. She needs to shut off TV news and watch the Real Housewives or the Hallmark channel instead. She needs to turn off the talk radio in her car and listen to soothing music instead. At home when she's alone she should light some candles, play soothing music and diffuse some calming essential oils.

She would also be calmer if she improved her diet and cut out all the processed foods and diet drinks.

I think getting regular massages would do her a world of good. I'm very shocked that she does not get them. I've been getting regular massages for years and years and I couldn't function without them. I've had massages everywhere from high end resorts to rinky dink Little Saigon places and good therapists are everywhere, you just have to try them out to find the good ones. I make massage a priority and do my own mani's & Pedi's so I can afford more massages.

Regular exercise would also do her a world of good but we all know Dumb1 is NOT going to go there. Massage should be right up her alley. All she has to do is lie on a table and let somebody else do the work. I really wonder how she would like massage though since she needs to lie still and not engage the therapist is mindless chit chat.

JSS: That is excellent advice, but we all know that Lisa would not do that. Anything you say to her, she will just go and do the exact opposite. Case in point: remember the heavy/thick winged-liner? People told her that it aged her, so what did she do? She went and did a GRWM heavy thick winged liner!! LOL. Personally, I would appreciate if a woman told me that dress did not look good on me or that shade of lipstick was wrong for me!! But, Lisa does not look at it that way.

Yep, so let's flip the calender ahead a few years as this Ytube thing has LD1 by the short and curlies. She'll never let go as it's the first-time she's felt relative or had an audience for her hedonism. It's like holding a tiger by the tail, you dare not let go. As she is not taking care of her nutrition on any level and one day most likely will have brittle bones, will she be Friday hauling accessories for her motorized scooter and wheelchair? The car traded for a minivan with a lift for her mobility shuttles ?

The restaurant crawls will turn into take away deliveries and grocery delivery by Amazon Fresh and the like.

If she left Ytube, who would fill the embarrassing cringy crazy void she would leave behind ? I mean not just anyone can pair sockless gogo boots and faux furs in the sweltering South 😵😱🎃

960 replies since 8/10/2017, 03:14   70102 views