LisaLisaD1 Part 15: Leased, Greased & Allergic to Home Cooking

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissHannigan @ 21/10/2017, 11:58) 
    Good Lord! Seeing that bimbo in the fur coat while living in NC is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen? Would somebody please tell me how cold it’s gets in Oct/Nov and so on? What is the fascination with the cheap coats and dresses? I can’t imagine needing to wear such a hot coat in the south....I bet when Lisa sees people staring at her little does she knows they’re laughing on the inside because she’s such a try hard, she looks like an old hooker trying to be relevant🙄

I live in Raleigh NC which is 2 hours North of Wilmington it was sunny and beautiful all week yesterday it was 83 the nights are cooler. I said to my friends I wish our neighborhood pool was still open. She must look like a fool walking around town especially a beach town in the middle of the day wearing leather and faux fur jackets🙄 I'm still wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts during the day. She looks like a fool and I have said it before she must be the laughing stock surprised she hasn't ever complained about ringing in her ears because I guarantee that as soon as she leaves a store or a chain restaurant people are talking about her. I would love to live by the beach and it kills me this woman does😡 We went to Carolina Beach this summer which is right next to Wrightsville Beach that's the one she goes to and there are so many great restaurants that are not chains I can't for the life of me understand why they don't go to any. I swear they are addicted to crap food!

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Puccamom @ 21/10/2017, 08:29) 
    IMG_1144
    This shits scary!!! What has she done to herself?!?!
    Looking more and more like Jigsaw every week

Could you imagine waking up to that every morning that's some scary stuff😜Why doesn't her family say STOP. I already know the answer the are inablers and know Lisa must be a nightmare if she doesn't get her way and the root of the problem came from her parents probably since she was little and now no one knows what to do because it has spiraled out of control. I hope her parents and Jawn are living in hell because this could have been easily stopped she was never like this when she started Youtube unless she had us all fooled which I'm guessing that's what happened the poor little southern housewife that had to ask her husband to buy a lipstick...I call bull crap! It's her kids that I feel sorry for they didn't sign up for this! I know Brook likes her makeup and clothes like mommy dearest but she is crying out for attention as you can see in Instagram. Her parents and Jawn should be ashamed of themselves that's all I got to say.

3.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    That's the expression you see on someone's face before they whip a knife out on you. #FatalAttraction

Saw this and thought of Lisa...

IMG_5833

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 10/23/2017, 03:55 AM) 
    That's the expression you see on someone's face before they whip a knife out on you. #FatalAttraction

Saw this and thought of Lisa...

IMG_5833

that would be an awesome "sweet gift" for her redecoratin' mission

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Puccamom @ 10/21/2017, 08:29 AM) 
    IMG_1144

she looks like she is sweating!!!!

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The weather today for Wilmington, NC is High 79 and Low 67, with a slight chance of rain. It will turn slightly cooler by the weekend with lows in the 40s, highs in the 60s. There is a small craft advisory so the winds are up along the beach. Last week was in the 80s most every day. Mornings are slightly cooler but no you shouldn't need a leather jacket or faux fur coat yet unless you're riding on a Harley or some other type of motorcycle. Of course if you're only wearing a bralette or thin tank top under the jacket, then I guess a jacket might be necessary early in the mornings. I don't wear jackets or coats until it's below freezing but then again I do wear appropriate clothing for this time of year. I don't wear bralettes or tank tops.

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Where does she complain about her kids trashing her car? I missed that.

8. MissHannigan
        +5   Like  

User deleted

The drama about the appliances cracked me up! She wants us to think that she needs to wait on Elmer’s approval before the updating of appliances, like he really is the man of the house and makes those kind of decisions because of the cost or something, but, isn’t this is the same woman who has no problem dropping thousands of dollars on designer purses, boots and clothing in a week....? She runs that house and the purse strings....Jawn just makes the money. She could have had new appliances years ago and judging by the counter tops I would have gone with black instead of stainless steel. She’s so full of shit, that god awful Gucci bag could have paid for a nice refrigerator, after all it’s just for looks, right? Lisa doesn’t grocery shop so she probably has no idea what actually goes into a refrigerator🙄 #itsforfoodlisa #meatvegetablesfruitdairy #thingsyourfamilyknowsnothingabout😥

9. YT Celeb
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (blondie19 @ 23/10/2017, 16:18) 
    Where does she complain about her kids trashing her car? I missed that.

In her Vlog after the car wash

10. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (blondie19 @ 10/23/2017, 03:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (Puccamom @ 10/21/2017, 08:29 AM) 
    IMG_1144

Good grief. Does this woman think that she looks good here? She's absolutely DESTROYED her face!!!! Why in the holy hell do her parents and Jawn enable this? Why don't they tell her how bad she looks??? Those cheek fillers and her grotesque lips make her look like a jr. high science experiment gone horribly wrong.

Where did she find the guy who did that to her face anyway out of the Pennysaver or something?

The sad thing is that this woman actually took this selfie herself and posted it to her IQ account. It's not a screengrab that some Gossip Baker posted to be funny...LOL. She looks HIDEOUS.

I can't get over the fact that is woman wears false eyelashes to go the post office and the drive thu salad place. She's looking more and more like a mental patient everyday.

Edited by Jawn's Shark Shirt - 10/23/2017, 06:23 PM

11.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet she does not go to the same doctor every time. Didn't a nurse give her injections at one time? So sketchy...

12. CJ51234
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Ahh well I kinda like this kooky frantic home goods dance... she's busying her mind as the fears and anxiety set in before the CA trip.

I think the update after 16 years is not unusual, but will it now be good enough to show off to the masses?

13. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MsLynda @ 10/21/2017, 06:33 PM) 
    I did not listen to her . . . but you say she was bashing her children for not respecting the house and her new car?
    Ummm, Lisa, you're the pig that sits in THAT car and eats, you are the pig that has piles of dirty sunglasses thrown into a carton, we know that by your own admission. YOU'RE the pig that ran that new car through a car wash - and not a touchless one! YOU ARE the PIG who sprayed perfume all over the interior of the Audi, old or not, its a car and should be respected.

You are the same woman who fails to use that house as a home! Last year, it about killed you to put a tree up! DO you even realize the message you sent to your children??
    When did you last cook a full meal? When did you allow your children to have their own space?? Last I heard, you had furs in your sons closet, how IS he to feel about that? How is he to feel about those crap cinnamon rolls you buy in the plastic tub at Target?? You are too freaking lazy to make him a piece of cinnamon toast, I bet, I JUST bet the boy would like that too! Lets talk about that FROG, and how you ran a hose up the side of the house so Brooke could have AC up there. Then, you kicked her out of there for a filming room, you seem to have abandoned. But the short while YOU were up there you were certain to have somewhat decent AC in place.
    Your daughter is screaming for attention, and now same as you, reaching out to mystery people on the internet, showing her butt and whatever else off, as a means to gain attention. Shame on you for allowing that, shame on her for doing that!!
    The front porch is falling off that house, and you think your children are going to give a flying F about that house??? When did you last care about that house, about your children and how about your pets?? I can not get past you letting a cat suffer all night after he was hit by a vehicle. That one told me SO.MUCH.ABOUT.YOU! How about your dog, eating crap? WHY? Because you fail to clean that house, I bet you fail to feed her correctly. Of course, why would you - you fail to feed your husband and children proper food.
    Lisa, you have no respect for yourself! Trouncing about like an old whore looking for her long lost client list, and you expect your kids to respect and care for your car? The house? And, whatever else? Sorry Lisa, when they are little you can demand all you want. This is a true fact about children, they grow up and realize that respect is a two way street, you gotta give it - to get it. You failed to give it and now, I think its too late!
    Gulp all that down, along with your diet soda as you admire your empty lost self in the camera lens . . . Cause, honey, that's all you got, yourself . . . You got what you wanted! Lisa Lisa, Lisa . . . its all about Lisa! Guess that is an accomplishment?

LOL. Spot on girlfriend!

This dumb fook will carry a $3500 handbag and then run a hose up the wall to the frog room and let the porch fall to pieces. She also does not mind having her elderly parents fork over some cold hard cash for brakes and tires. Don't her parents watch her videos? Don't they know that she spends $$$$$$$$ on herself Every. Single. Week ? I'm just wondering why they don't object to paying for her brakes and tires while she buys herself luxury handbags?

This is the strangest family dynamic I have ever witnessed in my entire life. Talk about DYSFUNCTIONAL.

14. beigeynude
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 10/22/2017, 05:00 PM) 
    IMG_1144

Could you imagine waking up to that every morning that's some scary stuff😜Why doesn't her family say STOP. I already know the answer the are inablers and know Lisa must be a nightmare if she doesn't get her way and the root of the problem came from her parents probably since she was little and now no one knows what to do because it has spiraled out of control. I hope her parents and Jawn are living in hell because this could have been easily stopped she was never like this when she started Youtube unless she had us all fooled which I'm guessing that's what happened the poor little southern housewife that had to ask her husband to buy a lipstick...I call bull crap! It's her kids that I feel sorry for they didn't sign up for this! I know Brook likes her makeup and clothes like mommy dearest but she is crying out for attention as you can see in Instagram. Her parents and Jawn should be ashamed of themselves that's all I got to say.

Saygoodnight: When Lisa talked about all the cars she had, I was like DAMN!! She had her first car at age 17; a brand new Nissan 300 ZX or something. She has been spoiled her entire life. She never held down a real job. She married Jawn because he gave her the fairy tale life that she dreamed about. Makes me wonder if she married for love or money. I too remember her from the beginning and she acted totally different. Sure we all change, but her obsessions are not healthy. She goes from one extreme to another! She obsessed about the BMW, and now she onto something else; new appliances and home remodeling! There is no end in sight! I do feel sorry for her children because it seems like they do not do anything with them, aside from going out to eat and shop. Why not take them to a museum? Have they ever been to DisneyWorld? Experiences are more meaningful than material things.

QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 10/23/2017, 09:18 AM) 

Good grief. Does this woman think that she looks good here? She's absolutely DESTROYED her face!!!! Why in the holy hell do her parents and Jawn enable this? Why don't they tell her how bad she looks??? Those cheek fillers and her grotesque lips make her look like a jr. high science experiment gone horribly wrong.

Where did she find the guy who did that to her face anyway out of the Pennysaver or something?

The sad thing is that this woman actually took this selfie herself and posted it to her IQ account. It's not a screengrab that some Gossip Baker posted to be funny...LOL. She looks HIDEOUS.

I can't get over the fact that is woman wears false eyelashes to go the post office and the drive thu salad place. She's looking more and more like a mental patient everyday.

Jawn's Shark Shirt: HA-ha!! I honestly think that Jawn enjoys all of the attention his wife gets and he thinks he got his hot "Pammy"! LOL

She looked much prettier before she started messing with her face. Even my Husband was like DAMN!! She's a hot mess!! That's her resting bitch face, LMAO!! She looks mad, not sexy.

Amazing, Lisa goes from a brand new BMW to home decorating and new home appliances! Can't she give it a rest? I think she watches too many Housewives and YouTubers and feels she has to keep up with the Jones'! Funny how she says she is not competitive, so why copy what others do? This woman is so off the rails!

Notice how Elizabeth Arden sent her that nice gift and she did not seem to care. Her comment about her Mom wearing EA makeup years ago; what's that supposed to mean? Is that a put-down to EA, saying their makeup is for old women? She does not even know what White Tea is??!! My God!!

15. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (beigeynude @ 10/23/2017, 07:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 10/22/2017, 05:00 PM) 
    IMG_1144

Saygoodnight: When Lisa talked about all the cars she had, I was like DAMN!! She had her first car at age 17; a brand new Nissan 300 ZX or something. She has been spoiled her entire life. She never held down a real job. She married Jawn because he gave her the fairy tale life that she dreamed about. Makes me wonder if she married for love or money. I too remember her from the beginning and she acted totally different. Sure we all change, but her obsessions are not healthy. She goes from one extreme to another! She obsessed about the BMW, and now she onto something else; new appliances and home remodeling! There is no end in sight! I do feel sorry for her children because it seems like they do not do anything with them, aside from going out to eat and shop. Why not take them to a museum? Have they ever been to DisneyWorld? Experiences are more meaningful than material things.

QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 10/23/2017, 09:18 AM) 

Jawn's Shark Shirt: HA-ha!! I honestly think that Jawn enjoys all of the attention his wife gets and he thinks he got his hot "Pammy"! LOL

She looked much prettier before she started messing with her face. Even my Husband was like DAMN!! She's a hot mess!! That's her resting bitch face, LMAO!! She looks mad, not sexy.

I just sent this pic of Dumb1 to one of my co-workers. You could have heard scream and then burst out laughing from a mile away. She called me up and asked " WHO IS THIS PERSON"?????

960 replies since 8/10/2017, 03:14   70102 views