Lisalisad1 Pt 16: Hillbilly Holiday Ho Down Y'all!

Has anyone seen Wheel? He's rolling down the hill on the bar cart.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I admit I have clothes with tags. I buy them on sale in the off season and then I forget. I am a hoarder no doubt about it. I am trying to change. This board has helped me to see the light.

2.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She should do some giveaways with some of the stuff she's getting rid of.

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I was also thoroughly disgusted when she wouldn't tend to Bridget, and I'm not an animal person. If you're not going to care for them, then you shouldn't have them.

4. mumzysr
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Southernchick I noticed one of the comments to the cco pt1 said she was a hoarder also, basically calling lld1 a hoarder which I thought was funny. But I'm sure lisa won't catch it or think the commentor was basically calling her out as a hoarder.
    I wish I could say I was still not watching her videos again, but all of your comments lately have piqued my interest so that I have fallen off the wagon and been watching to see what the latest craziness is all about. Oh...you ladies are GOOD. Pass the popcorn! :1485540604:

5. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SouthernChick55 @ 12/18/2017, 10:19 AM) 
    I admit I have clothes with tags. I buy them on sale in the off season and then I forget. I am a hoarder no doubt about it. I am trying to change. This board has helped me to see the light.

I did that sometimes when I was younger. Buy something off season and put it in my off season closet and then be pleasantly surprised when that season came along. LOL! I don't have time to shop like that anymore though. And I hate that. Seems like when I shop now it's because I need something specific. That sucks so bad. I often wind up paying FULL price for stuff. But at least I do wear it! I should be better about basic stuff. I wear Uggs (I know, they are ugly and unfashionable). I don't care. My feet FREEZE in the winter. I have two pairs. One I use as slippers in the house and the others that go outside. The beginning of baseball season and the end of football season is cold here. LOL! I needed a new outside pair so my inside pair is now the outside pair. Should have bought them from 6PM in the summer when they were on sale. Instead I just now bought them. Full price. At least I got free express shipping and 5% bates 🤑

Lisa's cleanup is laughable. She showed at least 4 camis in that blush color. Why does she need 4?? She doesn't. Most people would pick their favorite or most versatile and whittle it down to one. Not crazy Lisa.

6. beigeynude
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Betrice @ 12/18/2017, 06:21 AM) 
    Wow, She is absolutely vapid.

Her dog is struggling to breathe and she just laughs it off and goes back to looking at all her clothes. Because that's what she was doing, just looking at them and admiring them. This was no clean out. She kept her 500 bodysuits and 20 slip dresses and 150 camis.

I am still shocked she has clothes with tags on them!!! When I buy something I wash it and freaking WEAR it! She has a ton of shit she just "forgot" about. WTH?

The way Lisa ignores her pets health gets me so upset, I want to smack her up side her head!! She has no business have ANY pets, period!!!!! She treats her animals like they are just accessories to her!! I'm sorry, but what a BITCH she is!!

I lost my beloved Sheltie last December (just after Christmas, mind you); she had CHF (diagnosed in 2015); and the way Lisa treats her animals makes me sick!!!! So many times, people show concern for her dog, Bridget and her Cats, and Lisa doesn't say a damn thing!!

I can't believe her stupid followers can't see her for the heartless bitch she really is!! I'm sorry for this harsh post, but when it comes to the welfare of animals, her behavior enrages me!!!! :a03d547a84a1f6bcb9ea36cfe0168f5

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Looks like the bundle of clothes was sold.......

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitch‚please @ 18/12/2017, 20:43) 
    Looks like the bundle of clothes was sold.......

Seriously? $300.00 for a bag of clothes when no measurements were provided whatsoever? Wow. I wonder if that person would have done that if it was just some random person selling those clothes on Ebay. I seriously doubt it. They obviously wanted those clothes because Lisa had worn them. The person might be 3 times Lisa's size. If Lisa would have said those clothes were dirty, she probably could have sold them for $500. I feel bad for people like that. I'm not judging them. They need help.

9. MsLynda
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Lisa abuses her children and her pets. She is sneaky about it! When I heard how she laughed about her cat being hit, then penned him, injured, in a garage overnight, my heart broke for that animal. My heart breaks for her children too, but I still find Brooke to be a bit shocking.

Some perv probably purchased that clothing and offered an additional 200.00 if she included a few pairs of well worn thongs and a dirty bralette or two!

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 18/12/2017, 21:32) 
    Lisa abuses her children and her pets. She is sneaky about it! When I heard how she laughed about her cat being hit, then penned him, injured, in a garage overnight, my heart broke for that animal. My heart breaks for her children too, but I still find Brooke to be a bit shocking.

Some perv probably purchased that clothing and offered an additional 200.00 if she included a few pairs of well worn thongs and a dirty bralette or two!

Stop it, Lynda. You're making me choke on my eggroll.😁

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That $300 bag of clothes reminds me of the scene from A Christmas Carol when the laundress is selling a bundle of Scrooges clothes she stole...

12. YT Celeb
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I can not believe some demented person bought those

Or did she realise no one wanted them and too the page down?

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My first thought was, she must of realized, she looked like a complete heel, and took the page down. I know, I know, we are talking about Lisa here, so I then thought she sold that shit to some SUCKER!!!!!!! LOL :/

14. MsLynda
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Speaking of buying on sale, vs full price.
    At one time we did not have all this inflated pricing. When they put things on sale, its the real price they need for the product. There was a beautiful store in my area, well stocked beautiful items. You always worked with a personal shopper. She got to know you and when you arrived she would pull things, you went into the dressing room and she would go for another size, additional items, call the in house tailor to see if something could be adjusted - for a better fit. I would go there and buy a few outfits, each season and did wear them. End of each season they had total blow out sales, because they made enough on people coming in and shopping at full price. Sadly, they closed their doors during the most recent recession (fall of 2009) It was not only the recession, but the owner was 89 and wanted to retire. His family was not interested in keeping the complex open. There was also a restaurant, and a furniture - home decor store a few blocks away. I still pull out many items I purchased there. Not clothing as much as accessories - The owner and his buyers had a knack for buying items that were stylish but not trendy. I never thought twice about paying full price. 90 days same as cash in house credit account. It was wonderful old fashioned service, that you no longer see.
    Fast forward to sales, promo codes, buy one save 40% two save 50% and many of us have far more than needed, because we wanted to save an additional 10%! Nothing is really saved, and I know it and I am guilty of it too. Many of us have been swooned by the marketing and inflated prices, on less than quality merchandise. Add in online shopping free shipping both ways, and it (obsessive shopping) becomes a "drug of choice".

15.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Fake pricing is corrupt and gross. So many retailers are abusing the system. It's not worthy of excitement unless you get 80% off or more.

906 replies since 14/11/2017, 16:38   67147 views