Lisalisad1 Pt 16: Hillbilly Holiday Ho Down Y'all!

Has anyone seen Wheel? He's rolling down the hill on the bar cart.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 11/18/2017, 06:43 PM) 
    Well, that looked like a pair of panties to me, not a swim bottom.

I agree. Who wears bikini bottoms with a cami tank top?

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree. Those were definitely panties. I just feel second hand embarrassment for Brooke. In my opinion, she's just a very average looking girl who is desperate for attention. Not so different from a million other girls her age on social media, I suppose, but she's old enough now where she could be high lighting achievements and goals for positive attention as well and we never see that. It appears her only perceived self value is based completely on looks and adulation for that. And that's sad.

3. MsLynda

User deleted

Is the photo down, or her account taken to private? From what I can see its the latter. ??

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    At second glance they look like the ruffled bikini bottoms Lisa got that year she really crash dieted. Regardless, not an appropriate picture for a child to post in social media.

5. MsLynda
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chopsuey @ 11/18/2017, 01:21 PM) 
    At second glance they look like the ruffled bikini bottoms Lisa got that year she really crash dieted. Regardless, not an appropriate picture for a child to post in social media.

Ahh perhaps found during the massive clean out? The year of the crash diet was before I knew anything of Lisa.

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The account is set to private. HOWEVER, I hope that this goes to show Brooke that although it’s set to private, that picture is still out there. If it’s here, it could now be on any board and passed around throughout the Internet. In just a short amount of time, thousands of screenshots of her images could be anywhere and seen by EVERYBODY.

Lisa and John are complete parental failures. While none of us are perfect parents, we can all agree that those two are checked out and don’t care. It’s terrible as you can tell that Brooke is a creative type. Lisa could have filled up her home with Brooke’s artwork and photographs. That part of Brooke could have been nurtured. It’s quite sad when you think about it. The only thing that Brooke has been encouraged to do is look pretty.

7.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I've never heard of that condition but it sounds like Lisa! "It's 9:38. My appointment is at 11:30. Today is...Wednesday...Hump Day...giggle giggle." She makes it a point to say the most mundane things that are of no value to her video especially since most people watch on days other than the date it was published.

8. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

B's IG is private now.

Kind of concerning that it's only made private when she posts something inappropriate or suggestive. It doesn't seem that Lisa or John are monitoring her social media activity. That's not OK.

9. beigeynude
        +3   Like  

User deleted

This thread is on fire!! LOL :lol:

Lisa reminds me of a high-speed train with rails to nowhere!! She's not focused or has a plan for her life or her children's. She trying to be someone she is not (fake) and pretentious. She used to call herself a Christian and go to church on Sunday. She really needs to do some soul-searching. She really needs to talk to a mental health professional. Jawn probably thinks it's cute and the pics of her daughter on IG is cute, but it's not. When I see kids acting out this way, I look at the parent's, because they are the one's who are supposed to be "parenting" their kids. Social media has really created some monsters, that's for sure. FB, Twitter, IG (all of them) is a narcissists dream come true!!

I like how Lisa has on her FB page that she is "self employed". LMAO!! :lol:

Lisa lives to consume; that is her sole purpose in life. I really feel sorry for people who just live to make money and spend it. There is more to life than material things. If you took all the material things away from Lisa, what would you get? Would she still be the bubbly-happy person she appears to be on YT? I think not. When you strip all the money and material things away from a person, then you get to see who they REALLY are!!

She is addicted to shopping. She just shops for the sake of shopping and to have more "things" to fill up her empty soul. So sad. I sincerely feel bad for her. All of her enablers (Jawn, parents, social media,etc.) are contributing to her downfall.

10. beigeynude

User deleted

Irma: I don't know what's going on with Will. Lisa hasn't mentioned him in a long time.

Regarding the Vanderpumps; the different between Lisa Vanderpump and Lisa Duncan is that Lisa V. actually WORKS for a living; her and her husband are extremely wealthy, yes; however, they both run successful restaurants and Lisa Vanderpump works hard at supporting charities and helping animals.

Lisa's aunt was murdered by her boyrfriend, from what I read on here. I cannot find much information other than that.

I'm also curious to find out about LisaD's first husband, and why did her marriage fall apart?

11.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    A couple of years ago (January 2016?) Lisa did a No Buy. It lasted the whole month of January. She stuck it out. I remember her Friday videos were short and basically she only showed the gifts she had gotten. As the month went by, it looked like she was shriveling up and dying but she made it. I thought she would have learned something from the process but didn’t.

Also, I thought she bought into that person who taught you how to organize your life. I remember she went through a declutter where you touch something and if you feel no emotion towards it, get rid of it. Something like that. That was when she got rid of a ton of clothes and I think her exercise equipment. 1-800-Junk came and took a bunch of stuff away. I guess that didn’t stick if she had a bathtub of hair tools.

12.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Welcome, irma.

Wheel is in public school like his sister. The Duncans don't have the resources for boarding school.

Lisa's no-buy was filled with exchanges and returns to justify her new purchases. Hardly a success. January is the easiest month of the year not to shop, anyway. You're coming off of Christmas and in between seasons. She is a sick woman.

13.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Brooke took down the recent risque photo

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I remember Lisa saying in a video that she would never do another no-buy.

15.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 19/11/2017, 01:57) 
    Brooke took down the recent risque photo

sorry i posted this before reading the past comments.
    I messaged the recent pic of Brooke to Lisa.

906 replies since 14/11/2017, 16:38   67147 views