Lisalisad1 Pt 17 Overpriced Hoops in a Chester Drawers!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And that crunchy hair...come on?? Looking like a hot mess with that hair. If you want for people to buy hair products from you, the first rule is to have gorgeous hair, Lisa. And you look like you have not brushed your hair at least 2 days - if not 3. Brush that shit, chop that mop off and start with new, healthier hair. You are clinging on those long spaghetti of "hair", which makes you look soooooooo much older. Ugh...

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Katjusha @ 26/1/2018, 10:20) 
    And that crunchy hair...come on?? Looking like a hot mess with that hair. If you want for people to buy hair products from you, the first rule is to have gorgeous hair, Lisa. And you look like you have not brushed your hair at least 2 days - if not 3. Brush that shit, chop that mop off and start with new, healthier hair. You are clinging on those long spaghetti of "hair", which makes you look soooooooo much older. Ugh...

The crazy part is, that hair hanging in front of her shoulders is all she's got!
    It's all pulled forward!
    Remember how she was so thrilled about those tiny "Monat" scalp hairs and stated that when they grew longer her hair was going to be so full and thick?!!!!
    Other than variations of bleached, hi/low-light color over the the last couple of years, her hair looks absolutely no different than it did way before Monat entered the pic.
    It is still thin and scraggily. The only time it looks decent is after she's had a visit to Mergg!

3.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Concern @ 26/1/2018, 15:55) 
    QUOTE (Katjusha @ 26/1/2018, 10:20) 

The only time it looks decent is after she's had a visit to Mergg!

BINGO! :thumbs-up:

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Katjusha @ 1/26/2018, 04:03 AM) 
    Orgasming while putting that MU on, huh? :rolleyes: I am guessing that upper lips have more fun, not like those downstairs. :lol:

86WR7L

WTFFFFF Her. Face.

She looks deformed and manly. WTF

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I noticed her and Morgan do not follow eachother on insta anymore... correct me if i'm wrong?

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I see Lisa & B "likes" on most all of M's postings, the latest from Lisa being 4 days ago. M's latest "like" on Lisa's was 2 days ago.

7. Ermahgerd

User deleted

The hair is disgusting in the GRWM its dry and thin looking. She needs Morgan to style it so it looks presentable. Monat has done a number on her hair, when the money drys up from Monat sales she will start complaining about the damage it caused.

8. MissHannigan

User deleted

QUOTE (blondie19 @ 26/1/2018, 21:15) 
    I noticed her and Morgan do not follow eachother on insta anymore... correct me if i'm wrong?

She probably thought they were “good friends”....sorry Lisa, she feels about you the same way you feel about your followers...$$$. Lisa reminds me of Regina George’s mother, trying to be cool and hip like Morgan and her beautiful friends.....she’s old enough to be her mother🙄

9.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    I checked and they are following each other

10.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Waiting to see tonight's exciting video. :drunk-smiley-emoticon: :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Happy Fryday @ 27/1/2018, 02:05) 
    Waiting to see tonight's exciting video. :drunk-smiley-emoticon: :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

Hmmmm ... wondering why she feels the need for Spend? I thought she looked like she lost weight I the video, but her last Instagram post makes it look like she has a bit of a belly.

Was wondering if her invisaline has contributed to her new jetting forward. Her face is looking very distorted lately.

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I recently watched HRHCollection Alex’s latest vlog. She said that she didn’t care about being fit or healthy. She just wanted to be skinny. The girl is surviving off of Lean Cuisine, coffee, pastries, and cocktails. Alex reminds me of Lisa. Lisa just wants to be skinny and look good in clothes.

Unfortunately for both of them, they have zero style, taste, or class and the clothes are often ill-fitting.

13.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Lol, Lisa’s outfit of the day....she really likes the leather jacket she chose because it’s comfortable when she is eating in the car. HAHAHAHA!!!!

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Help me out here folks ...
    She's talking about the new Spanx she bought and says, "I like these for when I get out of the car I like a little more than a thong or something and then @ 14:45 she begins to talk about her "so valuable" Yummy Tummy shaping thongs she also just bought.
    "I wear these all the time. Even at my thinnest, if I'm wearing a dress I want everything to lay just right and it almost gives you that, I don't know, that dressed up feeling and makes you carry yourself a little bit better. (Notice the intensity in her face and hand movements as she's trying to describe these!) There is just something about it and I just really like these and the ones I've had before are a little bit different than these but I held them up to each other and it's just a new model and their real comfortable, they don't ya' know just make me feel like I'm gonna' freak out umm ... I haven't ever had to take'm off out in public <giggle> but anyway I got the small/med. I wear a 6/8 and I love'em".
    WTF???? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't been watching Lisa or commenting recently, she's like watching a hamster run on a wheel. But I had to check out her new faux fur purchases after reading here, wtf? Then I watched her latest, she said she didn't take a nap this morning, who naps in the morning? Honestly, the woman is a waste of air.

I just unfollowed her on IG because I'm already sick of her like to know it pics, what is she hawking? Lip combos, facial fillers and sunglasses? The people I follow on like to know it post perfectly staged pics while wearing fashionable outfits and accessories, her pics look like trash, which is no surprise since she is trash. It stuns me that she actually thinks she's fashionable and relevant in any way. She's a trashy wannabe, she could spend millions and it wouldn't help, you either have it or you don't.

901 replies since 26/12/2017, 03:07   76584 views