Lisalisad1 Pt. 28: grocery hauls, cooking for the fam, Pilates, housewifery and other fake news

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Whenever I see that pic of Lisa I think she looks like a 30 year old mom in the 80's. Some people just don't age well.

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Raphael coaches men in this video on what not to wear in order to avoid being a laughingstock, but somehow it seems to be speaking to LD1 loud and very clear. She gets it all wrong and always has.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P9AL-lxWRKQ

3. CJ51234
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (.Edie. @ 10/12/2018, 20:48) 
    Whenever I see that pic of Lisa I think she looks like a 30 year old mom in the 80's. Some people just don't age well.

Funny, but I hope you won't hate me for thinking she's kinda cute! Look at that Farrah cut and color!

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Personally I think Lisa looks a Lot better back then, fresh and natural. She had a pretty smile, nice teeth and I always thought she had good lips until she started blowing them up.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Awww...I think she had the prettiest smile back in the day. She was really pretty cute.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Eh. I don’t see the big deal about Will wearing Crocs. My 20 y/o has a pair (with sports charms no less) and loves them. He said that they’re comfortable after football practice. Wants another pair and some more charms for Christmas. I just HATE the whole Crocs and socks look, but just walking around campus, it’s very common.

WHO took that picture of her at Ulta?! My husband and sons would look at me like I had 2 heads if I asked them to take my picture like that. ESPECIALLY in public. That family is full of a bunch of enablers.

7. RitaSkeeter

User deleted

QUOTE (honeypony @ 10/12/2018, 13:34) 
    Poor Will and his tie dye crocs. Of course he is special needs. But Lisa won’t admit it!

My son is special needs and doesn’t wear crocs but I do when my plantar fasciitis is acting up. I’m not really sure why she should would need to “admit” to it. That’s his personal medical info.

8.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Does she ever post pictures of Will?

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Not with his face showing. The odd back or side view - always from a distance, or full face/body photos from when he was a kid.

People here say he has special needs. I can’t recall her ever saying that but I guess she did. I have no idea what it could be. Seems to me he is little old for his mother to be giving out teacher gifts but I really don’t know. I thought that was something you do for teachers in elementary school - if at all. Maybe he does have special needs and has teachers aides with him in class. In that case I could see the gifts at his age.

(I don’t live in the U.S. so I really don’t know how the school system works there. Where I live, if a child has special needs, they are assigned a ‘teachers aide’ who stays with the child and helps as needed).

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    There has always been speculation about Will and if he is indeed special needs. There has been no solid proof although someone said they knew for a fact but other than that nothing. She has never said anything about it. There has just been lots of “odd” things she has said about him like helping him shower at the age of 13/14. That is just one example. I am sure others can chime in.

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    My purse was stolen yesterday. It was a Rebecca minkoff bag. It has all my cards and my favorite makeup and perfume in it. I now know I will NEVER spend $2,000 on a Gucci bag, like Lisa suggested.

12. xxxJoolsxxx

User deleted

QUOTE (blondie19 @ 11/12/2018, 13:00) 
    My purse was stolen yesterday. It was a Rebecca minkoff bag. It has all my cards and my favorite makeup and perfume in it. I now know I will NEVER spend $2,000 on a Gucci bag, like Lisa suggested.

Oh no I hope you can get all the cards stopped x

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Your handbag was probably cool and hip. Lisa’s bag is ugly and old lady looking. The thieves would probably think that it’s filled with old mints and Zaxby’s tissues.

I’m sorry about your bag. It sucks especially around the holidays. Someone broke into my husband’s car on Thanksgiving Day. They didn’t get anything valuable, but it was a pain in the ass to get the window fixed.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 11/12/2018, 13:00) 

Sorry to read this how awful 😔

15. babes

User deleted

yup, you have to be careful. I don't use any expensive bags to shop, esp during the holidays. Just don't want to get robbed,sadly.

885 replies since 5/11/2018, 15:54   83722 views