Planner Community Off Topic

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Brace yourselves, the Stepford Planners are in full force with the Erin Condren surprise box!!! Please turn off my internet until it’s over!!!

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    anyone know how much laken charges for those 'i made this in a word document' tracker for idiots?

i will say that i appreciate when they're honest about the boxes. most of the stuff in them is generally garbage and EC is banking on fomo to sell them.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So I am new to Laken, but yikes...why is she obsessed with trying to be busy all the time? I get wanting to be productive, but all she really does is talk about the things she is gonna do or have done..I wish she would be spontaneous and just live in the moment. This woman would NEVER last with kids. I think she is crazier then Jen, if that’s possible.

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can't stand Erin Condren and her followers. The planners suck horrible and too expensive.

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Clogsnsocks @ 12/3/2019, 00:54) 
    So I am new to Laken, but yikes...why is she obsessed with trying to be busy all the time? I get wanting to be productive, but all she really does is talk about the things she is gonna do or have done..I wish she would be spontaneous and just live in the moment. This woman would NEVER last with kids. I think she is crazier then Jen, if that’s possible.

I feel like she is trying to emulate Naina’s IG stories. Laken is obsessed with Naina.

That being said, all Naina does on Instastories is talk about how “busy” she is, but how she’s had to overcome all of the busyness to get it all done. It’s a big, long humble brag. 🙄

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It’s probably because she wants to be a productivity guru.

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    So.... Laken.

Couple things.

She cleaned out her cabinets and put in order to organize all of her tupperware - she pulled it all out of the cabinet and put it on the floor.

I don't care how clean she thinks she is...you don't put stuff you cook and eat out of on the floor of your apartment, right in front of the door where they walk in with god knows what on their shoes...and where the cat walk around with it's litterbox feet.
    And you know she didn't wash that shit before she put it back in the cabinet.

GROSS.

Past couple of vlogs she's been all befuddled about finding some kind of financial book that she can read about helping her with her finances.
    She ask ed for all these recommendations and then decided she couldn't get into a book
    So she asked for podcast recommendations thinking a podcast would hold her attention.

In the most recent vlog she mentions how her boyfriend Sam works a lot because he owns his own business and meets with clients a lot, etc.
    He's a
    FINANCIAL
    PLANNER

This twit lives with someone who makes a living by advising people on their finances.
    And she needs a podcast to help herself with money.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    she seems to have a good job and has a live-in boyfriend who probably makes bank to split the rent with. how is she so bad at managing money? nyc is expensive but not so expensive that two adults in their 30s living in a one bedroom cannot make it work.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 19/3/2019, 07:37) 
    He's a
    FINANCIAL
    PLANNER

Thank you! I had to create an account just to post this but you’ve beat me to it. He sounds like a great financial planner if your girlfriend won’t take your advice and needs to solicit help from internet strangers. NYC must be expensive but she seems to spend a mint each month on Jenny Craig, Rent the Runway, gym memberships, cleaning service for her dumpy apartment, etc.

I’ve only recently found her through Jenn Ross but I think she’ll have her own thread soon enough!

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 3/19/2019, 04:50 PM) 
    she seems to have a good job and has a live-in boyfriend who probably makes bank to split the rent with. how is she so bad at managing money? nyc is expensive but not so expensive that two adults in their 30s living in a one bedroom cannot make it work.

I don't think he makes bank at all...but I do agree that yes, Manhattan is expensive, but the 2 of them should be able to make it work with their combined incomes.
    I think Laken is only in her 20's but not sure about the boyfriend - he acts like he about the same age.

And like Trixie27 said - if she'd quit spending on all that crap - she'd be in better financial shape all around.

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My current irritation is the JenPlans YT channel (Jen Dufore). It's not a "review" if you only say gushing great things about Erin Condren products. But there are so many EC shills it is hard to kep track.

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lolnope @ 21/2/2019, 03:44) 
    QUOTE (wearingdownmyshoes @ 20/2/2019, 04:31) 
    This is what I thought, too. I've never heard her mention adopting? I know the Condren twins have lifelong besties that Erin considers her bonus kids, maybe that's the confusion?

No, they legally adopted another set of twins. No idea what brought it on, though.

According to an article in Parade, they are friends of her biological son whose parents died.

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    New here. Anyone else get blocked from PGW FB book? I joined once and then pretty soon after was blocked. I never even commented on anything.

14.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MM2018 @ 21/3/2019, 23:41) 
    My current irritation is the JenPlans YT channel (Jen Dufore).

She also runs a budgeting group where she parrots Dave Ramsey nonsense. At one point you were not allowed to criticize DR in any way.

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jen is a snob, thinks she knows all on budgeting and is up EC’s butt. Same planner, same stickers, I just can’t....

546 replies since 18/2/2019, 17:32   65578 views