The Skank Is Ruining All Of Mumbles Fun. Pt 135

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PillPoppinSkank @ 5/15/2019, 03:22 PM) 
    I thought LisaJ was a phony from day one. She might be physically cute and try to push all of the kindness bs, but I do not get the warm and fuzzies from her at all.

I'm so with you on this. I trust NONE of them. YouTube is not what it once was. Back in the day it was a hobby but now it is nothing more than a money making business for all of these women. They will say anything to get you to buy what they're selling just like on qvc and hsn. All of the hosts are always saying "you guys" and acting so sweet with all of the hugging that goes on at the end of a segment between the host and a guest, it's such bullshit. They just try to get everybody to think we're all one big happy family. Where YouTube is concerned LisaJ is no different from Marnie who is no different from Angie....maybe as human beings in the real world they are very different but on YT they're all the same, phony as the day is long. :flcvoy01: :flcvoy01:

Didn't LisaJ have a thread here?

2. popsugarlikejen
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Her thread here is VERY VERY Bland-like her
    and full of compliments
    HOW she can call it a "Hate site" is laughable

3.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    it’s because we pick on her cult family and their TOTALLY NOT NORMAL Family meetings.

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 5/15/2019, 05:41 PM) 
    I think when we talk about them here, they get more traffic. The sneaky woman may have a vested interest here. Most of Marnie’s views come from people here anyway.

That very well may be but when they lay those heads down on their pillow at night don't think for one flat second that what is said about them doesnt just kill them because it has to. The truth is spoken here and they know it. We know for a fact that we've sent Marnie to the toilet many times....the truth hurts!

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Granny D @ 15/5/2019, 05:21) 
    The Hair on the puppet looks like Marnie's, stuck to her head.

That “puppet” is Ms Lady Elaine Fairchild. How dare you insult her by comparing her hair to Marine Goldberg’s.

6. Granny D
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you

7. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I apologize.
    :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

8.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Lady Elaine scared me. When Mr. Rogers brought out the puppets it was time to switch channels. lol

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 5/15/2019, 09:41 PM) 
    Lady Elaine scared me. When Mr. Rogers brought out the puppets it was time to switch channels. lol

She was a bitch. I loved her.

10.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 15/5/2019, 17:45) 
    Lisa J has some issues. She's talked about her past problems with eating disorder, fitness modeling, how she used to struggle with mental issues in relation to her body / appearance. I think she still has mental issues about her appearance. I think she made her little post and drew attention to the gossip sites because she is extremely insecure and wanted to get that OTT positive complimentary feedback from all the other little pollyannas who read it. She is all up in that comment section eating up the people telling her how beautiful and wonderful she is and how miserable and awful gossips and mean people are. IMO - THAT is why she did all of this.

All these heifers get insecure and then do some desperate bid to get their fans to reassure them that they're all that

I think it's hilarious that she said in those comments that she's not going to engage, going to ignore etc yet she is the one making a big issue of it and drawing attention to it, talking about it.

That reminds me of the movie SoapDish. Sally Field is a soap opera actress and whenever she gets sad, she goes to a mall in New Jersey where fans fawn all over her.

Love that movie.

11.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    #BitchTwitch in Manky's sponsored IG post for CR.

ezgif-2-2ae4d2430ea1

12. You Guyzzz
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Wouldn’t the logical hashtag be kindnessisbeauty? Like the Kevyn Aucoin quote about no amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart. These influencers whine about gossip. Any person would realize that when you put yourself out there on a public forum, you will get negative comments and feedback. I might have felt bad back in the day when YT was a hobby but now it’s a career for many. And they are well compensated. So cry me a river. If anything people like Manky should use the criticism to become more self aware. If lots of people are saying the same thing, there might be some truth to it- just sayin.

13.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think you need a pretty large ego and a healthy dose of narcissism to start a YouTube channel (unless you are truly an expert in something..like Lisa Eldridge or Gordon Ramsey). These are just average people who THINK they do something well enough to instruct strangers on the internet. I mean...what on earth would prompt Marnie, who is an expert in NOTHING, to think she should start a fashion/makeup/lifestyle channel. She is completely deluded, as is almost everyone else who has a page on this site. This is a pathetic group of women who need to seek outside validation to feel good about themselves.

14.     +17   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeachBearer @ 15/5/2019, 23:57) 
    I think you need a pretty large ego and a healthy dose of narcissism to start a YouTube channel (unless you are truly an expert in something..like Lisa Eldridge or Gordon Ramsey). These are just average people who THINK they do something well enough to instruct strangers on the internet. I mean...what on earth would prompt Marnie, who is an expert in NOTHING, to think she should start a fashion/makeup/lifestyle channel. She is completely deluded, as is almost everyone else who has a page on this site. This is a pathetic group of women who need to seek outside validation to feel good about themselves.

C3E8BD52-49A2-4F42-BAA5-DC6CD3D488D1

I will never understand this. With any type of notoriety, there will be negativity. I really don't understand what type of bubble these people live in. The logic escapes me. They have no real talent, they willingly expose themselves and loved ones to the internet and expect nothing but absolute adoration. They crave the attention so much they are willing to do the most idiotic things, embarrass their kids, and show private family moments all for YT glory and $$$. It’s so dysfunctional... I would NEVER EVER expose myself or my family to the world. It's so crazy to me. But if you are going to be that full of yourself to expect nothing but sunshine and glitter there is something seriously wrong with you. Are we nasty here? Yes, we can be - but we are gossiping about what they choose for us to see and I will never differentiate between a YT channel and an actual reality show because it is the SAME DAMN THING only on a smaller scale. If you choose to ”slap on” makeup in front of a camera and call yourself a ”beauty guru” then I'm going to have an opinion when if it looks like crap. If you are going to grab that $$$ from Walmart and make a fool of yourself ”modeling” then I'm going to laugh. There was a choice - taking a modeling class, a style class, continuing to learn how to make great content, but we all know she gives no fucks. It's a friggin shitshow and I'm here for the laughs just like the rest of us that can see Manky and the rest of them for what they really are.

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VanessaVanity @ 15/5/2019, 21:48) 
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 5/15/2019, 09:41 PM) 

She was a bitch. I loved her.

She owned it.

886 replies since 5/5/2019, 15:20   65515 views