Lisalisad1: I've been hacked, my nerves are whack, begging for my followers back Pt. 36

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 9/30/2019, 07:39 AM) 
    There are different types of proportional dwarfism. I think that’s what Kristina Braly and her daughter have. Not sure if Lisa has that or just odd proportions from her parents.

if any of you watched the video where sleeza visited Tammy you'll remember that the first thing Tammy said she noticed when she saw sleeza was "small"...how small she was compared to how big she comes across on camera. Tammy continually gave sleeza back-handed compliments and I don't know if sleeza figured it out. She referred to her boobs as "huge honkers" like in your face honkers. She mentioned that sleesa's lips didn't look as "HUGE" in person as they did on camera and tht they fit her face:-0

Tammy really dominated that entire fiasco and I kinda thought sleeza would never go back to see her again. I think tammy had some long talks with her and tried to help her along like a big sis would with cooking more, shopping less, etc. But, that dog didn't hunt.

2.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm not surprised that Tammy gave backhanded comments like that. Birds of a feather flock together. Long distance Joelle is probably her only friend.

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 30/9/2019, 18:40) 
    I'm not surprised that Tammy gave backhanded comments like that. Birds of a feather flock together. Long distance Joelle is probably her only friend.

Everytime u guys mention a name I have to look her up cause I dont watch them:(
    I don't remember her mentioning a "Joelle"?

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Wearing a crop top in her latest ig photo :20130930101758-5e972761:

5.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 9/30/2019, 09:50 PM) 

The cantaloupe picture - good grief - Sleaza - it's not cute.

I thought she was going to go for pretty in her new IG account, but it's just sleazy as usual.

That chartreuse love seat looks so uncomfortable too....she really has no clue.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 9/30/2019, 09:50 PM) 

Guess her gym membership is working for her? Not an actual workout, just having a membership. If she would stop buying 1,000 of the same item, she could put a nice addition on and that chartreuse love seat would look nice, tucked into the corner of her walk-in closet. I am surprised she did not buy it and get rid of Wheels bed, further taking over his room.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Forget the crop top,what in the hell is she doing in the cantaloupe eating picture?????? Is that her attempt to be sexxxy??????? NO JUST NO!!!! Is Lisa trying to be B in her lipstick application picture?????? If Lisa is trying to be seeexy, she failed miserably, I feel sorry for her!!!!!!! All I see is a average looking older women trying toooooo hard......................... YUCK!!!!!!!!

8.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Pleaase show us the photo! :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Photos

Edited by A.DoraBuhl - 9/30/2019, 10:30 PM
    Attached Image
    Screenshot (24)

10. xxxJoolsxxx

User deleted

QUOTE (Ducky @ 30/9/2019, 22:17) 
    Pleaase show us the photo! :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

www.instagram.com/thereallisalisad1/

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yes I just saw it. Pretty lame outfit for her chanceto wear those high dollar sneakers. I'm surprised she didn't have on the studded boots.

The bag :tearing-hair:

I guess we can see why she's gained weight...sandwiches and fruit and some type of red punch drink???

I've always suspected her weakness was carbs particularly sweets.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Politico93 @ 27/9/2019, 21:12) 
    In the Instagram hack video, she also says she has been referred to Juan who could get her her Instagram back. She wants people who actually know him to vouch for him because he requires a lot of information and is ‘very expensive’.

Since when does she care about the cost of anything? Well, around tax time she usually says she is trying to be good because they just had to pay their taxes. Usually ‘being good’ lasts about 5 days then she goes on a big splurge.

I’m assuming Juan costs more than her Fendi. She wants her Instagram back for free. She doesn’t want to pay Juan and have to give up the 500 new lip combos she was going to buy in October.

I don’t wish Ill Will on anyone, but I believe her greed and selfish ways have come back to bite her in the ass. Getting her IG hacked shouldn’t be the end of world in the grand scheme of things.

I just looked at Lisa’s new IG and out of all her YT friends and subscribers she’s only following 83 back so far. Very telling.

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 30/9/2019, 23:12) 
    QUOTE (Politico93 @ 27/9/2019, 21:12) 
    In the Instagram hack video, she also says she has been referred to Juan who could get her her Instagram back. She wants people who actually know him to vouch for him because he requires a lot of information and is ‘very expensive’.

Since when does she care about the cost of anything? Well, around tax time she usually says she is trying to be good because they just had to pay their taxes. Usually ‘being good’ lasts about 5 days then she goes on a big splurge.

I’m assuming Juan costs more than her Fendi. She wants her Instagram back for free. She doesn’t want to pay Juan and have to give up the 500 new lip combos she was going to buy in October.

I don’t wish Ill Will on anyone, but I believe her greed and selfish ways have come back to bite her in the ass. Getting her IG hacked shouldn’t be the end of world in the grand scheme of things.

I just looked at Lisa’s new IG and out of all her YT friends and subscribers she’s only following 83 back so far. Very telling.

I saw a few comments where people were upset Lisa didn’t follow them back on IG. If you look at the ‘big’ YouTubers, they hardly follow anyone.

I was taught that when it comes to Twitter, if someone follows you, and if they look halfway decent, you follow back as a courtesy. Doesn’t seem to always be the case but it’s kind of a rule of thumb (again, to my knowledge).
    I don’t believe that same ‘courtesy’ Applies to Instagram.

14.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 30/9/2019, 19:22) 
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 30/9/2019, 18:40) 

Everytime u guys mention a name I have to look her up cause I dont watch them:(
    I don't remember her mentioning a "Joelle"?

Joelle is Tammy’s bff from some island. I think she’s French or speaks French. 🤷‍♀️ Tammy keeps a framed photo of her on a bookshelf. It used to be in all her videos.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^^^ The island of Martinique

874 replies since 8/9/2019, 21:01   64250 views