rxstrmom

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (benaturalluv @ 6/9/2020, 12:17 AM) 
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 6/6/2020, 10:15 PM) 
    She is always tan and not just a light tan. I can just see her laying out and soaking up the sun rays. She's certainly not laying out with a floppy hat on all sunblockd up and under a big umbrella......the shape her skin is in proves it. Getting back to her dog for a second......when she did the video about people complaining that he was a distraction you would think that she would have taken that into consideration and maybe tried not to have him seen so much......right??? What's the big deal?? But instead what did this wrinkled up old prune do???? She got nasty, jumped up on that high horse of hers and made sure that in the next few videos he was right there behind or next to her. That is not what a truly nice and "kand" person would do. Spiteful is what she is.

Yes, she totally does not like to be told anything, it is immediate push back, she can get hostile even if it is meant in kandness. I think her little dog is just adorable, I dont know why he bothered anybody, but old people and that will be a part of her audience, can sometimes be touchy. I guess a few people couldn't hear or got distracted.

If anything her dog was a good distraction.... easier on the eyes than her......but it was just the principal of it all and proves what a spiteful unkand woman she most likely is in the real world.

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I didn't care for any of her hat choices in her last video. I generally don't care for her fashion choices, but she is 77 ( or 78 ? ) and dresses appropriately for an elderly woman. I would like to see a less heavy hand when it comes to her makeup. I suppose there is a lot to cover up with wrinkles, age spots & face shadows from loss of facial fat.

Does she ever do a skincare video? I would think with Jim's money, she could have non invasive procedures or purchase some really good skincare. I think she's still attractive for someone approaching 80.

3. benaturalluv
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 6/9/2020, 12:56 AM) 
    QUOTE (benaturalluv @ 6/9/2020, 12:17 AM) 
    Yes, she totally does not like to be told anything, it is immediate push back, she can get hostile even if it is meant in kandness. I think her little dog is just adorable, I dont know why he bothered anybody, but old people and that will be a part of her audience, can sometimes be touchy. I guess a few people couldn't hear or got distracted.

If anything her dog was a good distraction.... easier on the eyes than her......but it was just the principal of it all and proves what a spiteful unkand woman she most likely is in the real world.

Oh yes, Updown, I have definitively observed and acknowledge that streak, I have seen her go there many times in retort.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She LOVES to go ham on that blue eyeliner!!! She has stated that she has worn it for years. There comes a point to where you should do less, as less is more. She does look ok for her age, but her additude can come across as very disrespectful and snobbish! Personally, I had to stop watching her because I could not longer stomach her holier than thou additude. She brags way to much and loves to flaunt her money along with her gay daughters relationship. Really, I could care less on both!

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gunda989 @ 6/13/2020, 01:48 AM) 
    QUOTE (Mandy @ 6/4/2020, 03:59 AM) 
    I remember her addressing that someone complained about her dog barking and maybe consider putting him in another room during filming. 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭 I thought YES please. It's distracting and disrespectful to her viewers. She comes across somewhat of a snob. And being single for so long and a airline Stewart all those years...i bet she opened her legs to anything that would fit inside it.

The last statement...in some people's eyes, "colorful". In others' eyes, more than disrespectful--slanderous/defaming, perhaps? Might be a good idea for people to remember that her husband is a retired top-notch attorney.

"Top notch attorney"? If he was so top notch back in the day she'd be living in a much nicer place.
    "Disrespectful-slanderous/defaming, perhaps"? Oh please, It's just somebodys thought.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone know what is going on with her bottom teeth? She barely ever smiles with her bottom teeth showing but when I catch a glimpse I see a lot of silver and have always noticed since day 1 what appears to be either a missing tooth or black/brown tooth on "her" lower right .... ?????

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Concern @ 6/13/2020, 03:52 PM) 
    Anyone know what is going on with her bottom teeth? She barely ever smiles with her bottom teeth showing but when I catch a glimpse I see a lot of silver and have always noticed since day 1 what appears to be either a missing tooth or black/brown tooth on "her" lower right .... ?????

I think she once addressed a long time ago about what appears to be a missing tooth. I believe she said that one tooth on the bottom is pushed in which makes it look like she's missing a tooth but she's not.

The way she tilts her head, half smiles, whispers "be kand" with that stupid senile look on her made up face is enough to make one regurgitate. I know they all act for the camera but Patty overdoes it. She insults our intelligence if she thinks she fools all of us.....it's such an act. I'd love to spend the day out and about with her and see just how "kand" she really is.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She talks .. soooo slowwwwly and something that would take a normal person a couple of sentences to describe takes her forever. Everything with her is so dramatic and must be explained very, very thoroughly! Gigantic snooze fest!

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I watched yesterday's video about Chatty GRWM. I've never known a Patty video to be under 15 minutes. She also mentions her views and subscriber numbers have gone down. Patty wants to blame it on YouTube. Does she think it could be people are watching less and her content isn't that interesting? I'm subscribed only to see what rolls off her "kand" tongue. I usually find something in her videos that make me laugh. Yesterday's video was an example.

10. benaturalluv
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 6/13/2020, 02:06 AM) 
    QUOTE (Gunda989 @ 6/13/2020, 01:48 AM) 
    The last statement...in some people's eyes, "colorful". In others' eyes, more than disrespectful--slanderous/defaming, perhaps? Might be a good idea for people to remember that her husband is a retired top-notch attorney.

"Top notch attorney"? If he was so top notch back in the day she'd be living in a much nicer place.
    "Disrespectful-slanderous/defaming, perhaps"? Oh please, It's just somebodys thought.

It is nothing more than a persons opinion, a supposition, it is not a declarative statement of fact, so I would have to agree with Uptown here. Something like a supposition. I guess this goes with fame.. XD

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Dear Lord was Rockstar visiting us?

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (2retirees @ 18/6/2020, 18:37) 
    I watched yesterday's video about Chatty GRWM. I've never known a Patty video to be under 15 minutes. She also mentions her views and subscriber numbers have gone down. Patty wants to blame it on YouTube. Does she think it could be people are watching less and her content isn't that interesting? I'm subscribed only to see what rolls off her "kand" tongue. I usually find something in her videos that make me laugh. Yesterday's video was an example.

Uh-Oh! So it begins..... Lower views count, Lower sub count = Shorter videos and less video content from this mother of a "Rock Star", you have been warned! That's how she rolls.
    Feel her wrath! :nono2:

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I didn’t care for her endorsement of Patreon & reference to tips for “content creators”. She went on to explain the cost of cameras and filming equipment. This was contradictory to references she made some time ago in regards to her own YouTube viewing practices. She described paying a small sum to opt out of viewing ads.

What has changed now?

14.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If you have youtube premium, you don't see ads but according to youtube, the creator actually gets more from a view from a youtube premium member than from an ad.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So Glitzy Fritzy got a brand deal with Sigma. I wonder how many of these mature youtubers will do videos pushing her brush collection.

968 replies since 27/5/2020, 16:59   78202 views