rxstrmom

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 10/3/2024, 15:24) 
    Leave her alone…..stop picking on her…..she’s 👏🏻EIGHTY👏🏻 for heaven sake! 👏🏻EIGHTY👏🏻 lol

My grandmother and my mother didn't wear makeup in their 80s. Well 80 could be the new 60 for healthy people who take care of themselves and their appearance. I intend to be as healthy as I can be now that I'm 70. No amount of spackle on herface is going to make up for years of sun damage. Patti is an aging wannabe rock star.

QUOTE (Papillon @ 11/3/2024, 12:57) 
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 10/3/2024, 15:24) 
    Leave her alone…..stop picking on her…..she’s 👏🏻EIGHTY👏🏻 for heaven sake! 👏🏻EIGHTY👏🏻 lol

My grandmother and my mother didn't wear makeup in their 80s. Well 80 could be the new 60 for healthy people who take care of themselves and their appearance. I intend to be as healthy as I can be now that I'm 70. No amount of spackle on her face is going to make up for years of sun damage. Patti is an aging wannabe rock star.

2.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    IMG_1660

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A video that’s almost an hour long? Who in their right mind would sit and listen to this slow talker drag out whatever it is she has to say. As soon as I saw 52 minutes I wouldn’t even click on for a second. Is she trying to sell something?

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s ALWAYS trying to sell something. Unfortunately it’s the wrong products. Never does she do a video on skincare or sun prevention. Those must be her kryptonite.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's been years since I've bought skincare on HSN or QVC.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is an interesting link, type in Rxsrtmom name, it says 85% of her audience is 'dead'!! I wonder if that just means that 85% don't watch or comment or does it mean fake accounts.

https://courses.cs.washington.edu/courses/...hebe/index.html

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    ZombieGrandma, that's an amazing site, I typed in some channels like Tammy's ageless beauty, 93% are dead or not active. What a sham YT is!

8.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    IMG_2022

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Some of the fashions were cute. I recently bought some of the Time & True tops. Patti says, she will exchange some of the outfits, because she ordered too large. Walmart’s clothing line, especially the exclusive stuff is true to size. I’ve purchased enough to know their size guides. I think Tammy of Tammy’s Ageless Beauty leaves tags on in order to exchange for monetary gain. If you ever watch Tammy’s runway shows ( :lol: ), she models with tags on. I wouldn’t be surprised if LisaLisaD1 doesn’t do the same with her Walmart stuff.

968 replies since 27/5/2020, 16:59   78210 views