1. Beer Minrals
        +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Liz222 @ 1/8/2024, 12:58 PM) 
    She is really stuck in that she is a grown ass woman with no job skills, no savings, and no place to live. She was basically living in her car in Canada. I'm sure she was not allowed to stay in her mom's house, except to sleep.
    She really had no choice but to go back to Koooowait.

Does she really think Salah redid their living room with all new furniture just for her?? How was he able to buy and have furniture delivered in 3 days. Salah thought she was going to be in Canada for up to 2 years. He bought this furniture for his new bachelor pad. Why can she not see this, or most likely, why is she electing not to see this?

Why did they need three couches? They’re friendless and his family doesn’t seem to bother with them. I hate that she’s back there. It was so nice to see Canada again and yet here we are, because she can’t be without a may-un. Heck, I was ready for another moving in with Peetz arc! Anything but this Kuwait $hit.

With each arc I learn a little something. I’ve learned that I am a lucky person to be living in the western world, even though Foodie thinks it’s some kind of hell on earth. 😂

435 replies since 15/8/2020, 16:22   27164 views