Group

Status
    Liz222 I watch the reaction channels

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I watch a few but some are just too damn long. I refuse to watch anything over 30 min and a lot of the reaction channels post 1 to 4 hour long vlogs. Who has time to watch??

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I do. I don't have a life.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    💩 🥄

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    hahahaha

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yup, I watch through the reactors. I had so hoped we were done with Kuwait but I suspect she’s going back to her deranged husband. 🙄

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I watch her she is making up excuses and going back to the pervert husband she did 2 lives back to back members only on both of them the second live she was eating a bunch of take out food in her car !

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ 12/30/2023, 10:55 PM) 
    I watch her she is making up excuses and going back to the pervert husband she did 2 lives back to back members only on both of them the second live she was eating a bunch of take out food in her car !

This is so disturbing in so many ways. How do you forgive a guy who stated he hates women? He wants to hurt & humiliate them & you’re ok with it?

Goes to show they know nothing about each other & never will. Her only flex is having a man & apparently she’s not giving that up easily.

There’s something seriously wrong with the both of them. He’s hanging onto her for money & the fact he doesn’t have to work & she’s hanging onto him to prove a man wants her. He doesn’t of course, but Chantal will never admit this.

How can she debase herself like this? That guy is a disgusting degenerate. Proves she’s no better than he is. Nothing good will come from this. She is eating herself to death while her fake husband is looking for women to sh*t on.

Good God.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if he is being nice to her until she goes back to him there might be a surprise waiting for her from him not a good one she is never going to change .

11.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I need a Cliff Note version of this woman, and her Kuwaiti husband. I don't get it. She somehow popped up on my recommended videos on YT, and no idea why. I tried going back to older videos, and without watching hours and hours of horror, I couldn't get the basic story. Other than she apparently likes to muckbang junk food? Then met a Kuwaiti guy and moved to Kuwait?

OMG, I did see the video where he "surprised" her for her birthday, and he's just so strange. He reminds me of a Saudi guy who was trying to date me when I was in college. He paraded by me one time (at a party of mutual friends), wearing just a thong underwear, and it was just so odd. He was a little portly, and I'm not sure why he thought a near streaking moment of a chubby Saudi man would entice a woman.

I hope the cats are okay. That's always what I care about...pets.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes she loves food and recently found out she has Diabetes but still eats garbage she met him on a dating site and paid for her profile to go world wide and she also listed her phone number on her profile so any one could call her . he is creepy I don't get her or him .

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I haven’t really paid attention since FFG “stole” BBJ, but apparently her “”””husband”””” is a r*pe and scat fetished. Someone on X had him on video barking like a dog for whoever he was sex chatting with. I’m like 20 pages behind on the other forum so I’m sure more stuff has happened since I last checked in on Friday.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What's the "other forum?" I don't wanna miss out! haha

I had forgotten I did see the diabetes, and the business about being weighed at the doctor's office. She claimed her weight was 350 or something, but later confessed it was in the 500s. (Pounds) Oh wait, I"m ASSuming pounds because I'm US. What if she meant Kilos because she's Canadian??? I don't even want to go there.

She's just a mess.

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mossy @ 1/1/2024, 01:18) 
    What's the "other forum?" I don't wanna miss out! haha

I had forgotten I did see the diabetes, and the business about being weighed at the doctor's office. She claimed her weight was 350 or something, but later confessed it was in the 500s. (Pounds) Oh wait, I"m ASSuming pounds because I'm US. What if she meant Kilos because she's Canadian??? I don't even want to go there.

She's just a mess.

KF

There’s also a subforum on Reddit as well.

435 replies since 15/8/2020, 16:22   27163 views