Foodie Beauty

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh my...she's put up a new video tonight. I guess Salah cheated on her, and she's explaining to everyone why she's giving him another chance.

It's the drama I didn't know I needed!

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She was actually diagnosed with diabetes when she lived in Canada. She was taking Ozempic but claimed she "cured" herself.

3.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    That woman is a train wreck..She calls her honey's non gf a skank so is he one too or does his s---t not smell.he is remorsefull only because he got caught .She is so dependant on him that he can do no wrong.She stated herself he was lonely while she was gone and it is just a fantasy no cheating hummm.So every time she leaves to see family it gives him cart blanche to o his fantass??.She can talk all the s--t she wants but listening to him talk degrading to another woman and talk about r-pe he is as demented as she is.Let her believe her lies and drama but her honey is at fault too.Two demented train wrecks who both lie.Oh and practice muslim let us not forget that too.They both need help !!

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Chantal is just as sick in the head as he is.

Those texts were not from a lonely man, they are from a man with deep seated hatred for White Western Christian women. He has some very dark thoughts that are not just fantasies or fetishes -they are bordering on criminal.

Is she that desperate to have a man, she will overlook the things he said? C'mon, who would ever write such things to a stranger? It's obvious he is not only interested in hurting & humilating women, but wants their money.

He's not just a romance scammer looking for a paycheck, he's a man filled with rage against women combined with some sick thoughts. Chantal is even dumber than I thought. Get away from that guy.

She never trusted him before & admitted looking through his phone. So what will her life be now? Who can live with constant questions & having to watch their partner every second? No way. It would be better for her mental health to be single & get away from him.

It's as if she has to prove something to us instead of looking out for herself. This is a mess & she should have just stayed in Canada & blocked him from her life. There's no coming back from this. Too many lies, too much deviance. She should go back to Canada & stay there.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She is really stuck in that she is a grown ass woman with no job skills, no savings, and no place to live. She was basically living in her car in Canada. I'm sure she was not allowed to stay in her mom's house, except to sleep.
    She really had no choice but to go back to Koooowait.

Does she really think Salah redid their living room with all new furniture just for her?? How was he able to buy and have furniture delivered in 3 days. Salah thought she was going to be in Canada for up to 2 years. He bought this furniture for his new bachelor pad. Why can she not see this, or most likely, why is she electing not to see this?

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She kept going back to Nader over and over this one will be the same way its a codependent relationship if it even is one .

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Liz222 @ 1/8/2024, 12:58 PM) 
    She is really stuck in that she is a grown ass woman with no job skills, no savings, and no place to live. She was basically living in her car in Canada. I'm sure she was not allowed to stay in her mom's house, except to sleep.
    She really had no choice but to go back to Koooowait.

Does she really think Salah redid their living room with all new furniture just for her?? How was he able to buy and have furniture delivered in 3 days. Salah thought she was going to be in Canada for up to 2 years. He bought this furniture for his new bachelor pad. Why can she not see this, or most likely, why is she electing not to see this?

Why did they need three couches? They’re friendless and his family doesn’t seem to bother with them. I hate that she’s back there. It was so nice to see Canada again and yet here we are, because she can’t be without a may-un. Heck, I was ready for another moving in with Peetz arc! Anything but this Kuwait $hit.

With each arc I learn a little something. I’ve learned that I am a lucky person to be living in the western world, even though Foodie thinks it’s some kind of hell on earth. 😂

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Neither has no self control or concious

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is back to pigging out on Taco Bell she will never change .

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ 1/17/2024, 02:22 AM) 
    She is back to pigging out on Taco Bell she will never change .

Her spreading that chunky sour cream on top of her quesadilla then shoveling it into her mouth after glazing it in taco sauce
    tumblr_mdn3qp1OUu1qlju1w

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anyone still watching?

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I do she is still eating like a pig 🐽

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes, I still watch but I really don't like Kuwait or Salah. I am also sick of the rice dishes.

14.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    she is blowing up like tire....is she gonna do bedbound series

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I only watch through reactors, as I refuse to give her a view. And I really hate Salad. The guy is a degenerate who fantasizes about raping White Western women & humiliating them.

You-tube shouldn’t allow that guy to be shown at all.

And man, she is blowing up by the day. I don’t know how much longer her body will take the abuse. It’s sad she threw her life away for food.

I hoped the Kuwait era was over & that we’d never have to see him again. With the way she’s eating, I’m not sure how much longer she’ll be around either.

She should have learned a lesson from Jen. She died from food too.

435 replies since 15/8/2020, 16:22   27164 views