Lisalisad1: Looking at my new land, clenching like Bob Dole’s hand. Walking through the swamp mud, I just don’t care I’ll buy some new Uggs. Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I understand why they want to relive their youth. I feel that way every day and birthdays are very depressing events, but you can relive youth without deforming yourself and dressing like a clown! Why doesn’t she go back to sewing or something that gave her pleasure when she was younger? The minions blowing smoke up these influencers’ rears just warp their minds after awhile.

2.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Camel Crack‚ front n back @ 2/7/2021, 03:12 PM) 
    I was just watching Amanda John. Walmart outfits under $20 and styling options.

Lisa is big into the “10 things” videos. 10 things they hate about me, 10 shoes I’ll never sell...
    How about topics that are apppropirate to the times and watchable you ol’ dope:

10 ways to wear what’s aleready in your closet
    10 work outfits that look good on video
    10 Makeup ideas for staying home
    10 recipes for family meals (hahahaha I crack myself up)
    10 wardrobe building essentials
    10 new spring elements to incorporate into your style
    10 drugstore products to try

Maybe then you be relatable. Maybe not.

I saw comments on Dominiques channel asking why if she’s 51 does she label her videos as 40+... we noticed Liesa doing that too. Can’t face up to 50, ol girl?

You're too sweet giving the old windbag ideas for her channel. IMHO... We'd better serve her by not giving her any ideas. Like an alcoholic, she must struggle and hit rock bottom before she can get well.

3.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 2/7/2021, 10:57 PM) 
    Where do you all come up with PPP loans are free and clear?
    If your business or sole proprietorship received a PPP loan before June 5, 2020, you’ll most likely need to repay any unforgiven amounts within about two years. Loans received after June 5, 2020, carry five-year repayment terms.
    What are the forgiveness rules for PPP loans?
    The Rules confirm that in order to receive full loan forgiveness, a borrower must use at least 60 percent of the PPP loan proceeds for payroll costs and not more than 40 percent of loan proceeds may be used for nonpayroll costs, but the borrower will still receive partial forgiveness proportionate to the amount actually expended on payroll costs.

All PPP loans have been fully reported to the IRS and the IRS will be looking at your tax returns, personal and corporate, C corp, S Corp, LLC DBA etc. They will be looking at your employees returns, payroll and unemployment claims. You will most likely be audited for the next five years. Anyone who thinks this PPP money is handed out like a bag of candy, simply put, has their head deep up their butt!

These vloggers have figured out how to put themselves and their family on the payroll. They are gaming the system, a lot of family vloggers are doing it. A nice welcome, thanks for that......

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just watched Tammy’s “self love” video.

To me pampering yourself with every product under the sun isn’t self love....it’s self indulgence. In my opinion self love is how you feel about yourself in your own mind, self love is forgiving yourself and treating yourself with respect, self love is not letting others treat you like shit. Self love is not letting others treat you like a doormat.

As far as I’m concerned Tammy and Lisa are the same, shallow twits.

5.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve never had the need for hair extensions nor do I know anything about them, but this looks suspicious.
    Attached Image
    158B268A-F975-43B5-99C3-4FB3EF6E3E61

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Totally agree with Rafaella. :thumbs-up: self love is needed when you've beaten yourself up over and over OR someone else has.

"Self love" is a far cry from "selfish, self indulgence", of which most of these gals are guilty.

Mulva, that is NOT her hair. She flips extensions in when she wants to look extra fake, excuse me, "glam".

7.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Mulva, I think that is what is called a weft hair extension covering her whole crown and cascading her back. A weft covers more ground than just tape ins. I suspect Lying Lisa has both!

8.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Smuggle13 @ 2/7/2021, 07:25 PM) 
    Hi all I’m new here.

I’m willing to bet Lisa got aa PPP loan, a lot a vloggers are getting them. The average is $20k to $45k which would explain her spending and the Crown Royal Roliex. You can look who’s received these loans online. These asshole vloggers who didn’t need these loans took free money as most of the money is forgiven. Also the PPP money ran out for legitimate businesses who really needed it.

I guarantee she got a PPP loan. They gave them out like candy since there wasn't time to really vet the process. There's always ways to get around the system so you don't have to pay them back. Everyone in her family is probably on her payroll and she's "paying" them. With chick-fil-a coupons but whatever!

Also, why is that room she's filming in such a mess?? My GOD clean it up before you film! It's so distracting! Not like her lips aren't distracting too.

9.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Tammy my God you really gave yourself the demented looking hag treatment! Linking and using all those products in a pandemic?! Really? So irresponsible. Not to mention unnecessary. We really see you are looney tunes. I’m sorry your bf is never home and spends no time with you and you have no friends in Florida! Come down off the cross. You are a fake and liar just like ur friend Lisa

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she just doesn't brush her hair

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I know on another thread someone did some research and found that Jaclyn Hill got a PPP loan and listed no employees. How is that possible?

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I guess if you have a savvy CPA you can get the PPP funding a bit easier.
    We know a few business owners that did need the funding no one mentioned it being easy. Most said it was an endless marathon of paperwork, signatures and documents. We are in the trucking industry and our employees made more money in 2020 than they ever did and have started 2021 doing the same. As I have always said, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. We were winners this round.

We just received our package from our CPA and the cover letter states, if you received PPP funds and plan on filing for forgiveness, I strongly suggest, but do not mandate, a retainer fee now. If you are audited by the IRS or state of PA as a result of the filing, I am available on a first come first serve basis. He then goes on to say this will not apply to errors or omissions made on my part in relation to normal 2020 filing process etc etc
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    (This is now the process for loan forgiveness, not the loan itself. We are good friends with the person who works in our bank processing both the loan apps and now the forgiveness application. ) IMO it looks like a second marathon to me, but I am not a banker, CPA or anyone who applied.

- Below is additional information to assist you with a successful application process. Please refer to www.sba.gov/ppp for a complete list of requirements, instructions, and forms.

Your SBA Loan number can be found on the top of the first page of your PPP Note.
    Your Tax ID number - If you are a sole proprietor, your loan was most likely issued using your social security number and not the Tax ID number of your business.
    The Loan disbursement date is listed on your note.
    Compile, scan, and upload your documentation for Payroll Expenses, including:
    Bank Account Statements or third-party payroll service provider reports documenting the amount of cash compensation paid to employees.
    Tax forms (or equivalent third-party payroll service provider reports) for the periods that overlap with the Covered Period or the Alternative Payroll Covered Period.
    Payroll tax filings reported, or that will be reported, to the IRS (typically Form 941).
    State Quarterly business and individual employee wage reporting and unemployment insurance tax filings reported, or that will be reported, to the relevant state.
    Payment receipts, canceled checks, or account statements documenting the amount of any employer contributions to employee health insurance and retirement plans that the borrower included in the forgiveness amount.
    Compile, scan, and upload your documentation for Non-Payroll Expenses (that were incurred or paid during the covered period and showing that obligations or services existing prior to February 15, 2020), including:
    Business mortgage interest payments – Copy of lender amortization schedule and receipts verifying payments, or lender account statements.
    Business rent or lease payments – a copy of the current lease agreement and receipts or canceled checks verifying eligible payments.
    Business utility payments – copies of invoices and receipts, canceled checks, or account statements.

13.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I think she is so vile after these few months it’s so hard to even hate watch her now.

I wouldn’t put it past her dad or Fudd being able to figure out how to get the PPP loan, both are shady characters.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    ALERT!! Read this Bakers! Old Jawnny boy just hit the pay load with this news from Bitcoin and Tesla!!

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/20...y-crypto-surges
    Under the Twitter Banter section pay attention to the very last sentence.
    "Saylor encouraged the billionaire to shift dollars from the electric-car maker to Bitcoin and “do your shareholders a $100 billion favor.”

With ELON MUSK investing over $100 billion from his electric car TESLA to Bitcoin will make Bitcoin investors investment returns soar!!!

I see a lot more over the top spending for Lisa in her foreseen future....everyday something extravagant!!! Especially when it comes to the "swamp retirement temporary home" 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
    Just wanted everyone to be prepared...her spending will make us all 🤢🤮
    YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED! 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 8/2/2021, 07:16) 
    I’ve never had the need for hair extensions nor do I know anything about them, but this looks suspicious.

I think she has a hand tied extension weft in.

Also, why does Jaclyn Hill need a loan? Another YouTuber who has changed over the years. 😒

852 replies since 2/2/2021, 01:07   66654 views