Lisalisad1: Looking at my new land, clenching like Bob Dole’s hand. Walking through the swamp mud, I just don’t care I’ll buy some new Uggs. Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Germancargirl @ 2/8/2021, 12:04 PM) 
    ALERT!! Read this Bakers! Old Jawnny boy just hit the pay load with this news from Bitcoin and Tesla!!

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/20...y-crypto-surges
    Under the Twitter Banter section pay attention to the very last sentence.
    "Saylor encouraged the billionaire to shift dollars from the electric-car maker to Bitcoin and “do your shareholders a $100 billion favor.”

With ELON MUSK investing over $100 billion from his electric car TESLA to Bitcoin will make Bitcoin investors investment returns soar!!!

I see a lot more over the top spending for Lisa in her foreseen future....everyday something extravagant!!! Especially when it comes to the "swamp retirement temporary home" 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
    Just wanted everyone to be prepared...her spending will make us all 🤢🤮
    YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED! 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think this is where the funds have been coming from. Indeed, more $$$$$$$$$ on the way. Easy come easy go.

I have been on my way out of the Duncan thread. As others have mentioned Lisa is vile. She has gone from quirky and interesting, to just plain vile.

2.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Well if she's going to continue to spend Jawn's bitcoin wins let's hope she spends it wisely - ok, who am I kidding here LOL.

I myself would spend it on a second home somewhere fabulous. Since she lives on the beach, perhaps somewhere in the mountains. But we know that won't ever happen. She could have easily had a second home with all the money she wastes. A nice condo somewhere - heck even Miami that she claims she loves.

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Even if they get more money from Bitcoin and Lisa spends more, I don't think she will ever be satisfied. She is temporarily satisfied after each big purchase but then soon enough, she is looking for her next big high. It is an unending cycle of shopping addiction.

4.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 2/8/2021, 06:52 PM) 
    Even if they get more money from Bitcoin and Lisa spends more, I don't think she will ever be satisfied. She is temporarily satisfied after each big purchase but then soon enough, she is looking for her next big high. It is an unending cycle of shopping addiction.

100% agree which is why she bought 3 or 4 Chanel purchases (along with everything else) in 2 months.

I think she must be bored out of her mind unless she is shopping and getting her shopping high.

She can't just read a good book LOL.

I'd be bored as well just shopping and purchasing purses all the time. That doesn't sound satisfying at all to me.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hope Lisa and Brooke watch the news in Wilmington. This is scary.

https://www.wect.com/2021/02/08/man-impers...oman-wimington/

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Smuggle13 @ 2/8/2021, 11:46 AM) 
    I think she is so vile after these few months it’s so hard to even hate watch her now.

I wouldn’t put it past her dad or Fudd being able to figure out how to get the PPP loan, both are shady characters.

I stopped watching after the "what I gave for christmas" video, she had too far down the rabbit hole for me.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jaclyn needed money to get her through 2020 since she didn't release any products.

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hustler Lisa is making pretty good money. She increased her views. She has her sponsorships (Walmart, City Beauty, Sleep and Glow..). Still shilling for Monat. Like to know it earns commission on every sale. She has an Amazon store, plus she links everything she wears/shows/mentions/thinks about. It adds up.

If Sam Schuerman can support a family of 4 on her pitiful views, Lisa can’t be doing too bad. I just don’t get the need to spend so much. Her excuse is she needs to buy things to show US. It’s a bottomless pit of need for new with her.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her IG stories make me laugh each time. She brings her tripod behind buildings and then just walks back and forth in front of the camera.

https://instagram.com/stories/thereallisal...d=13fxdwzt2wj2n

10.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Luna746 @ 2/8/2021, 10:55 PM) 
    Her IG stories make me laugh each time. She brings her tripod behind buildings and then just walks back and forth in front of the camera.

https://instagram.com/stories/thereallisal...d=13fxdwzt2wj2n

I know they are hysterical. Walking the dumpster runway. She is so awkward.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lol who talks about their exhusband on their annivershery day

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hibabyjoon @ 2/8/2021, 06:12 PM) 
    Lol who talks about their exhusband on their annivershery day

Deceased Ex, non the less. OMG
    What fond memory is she sharing on "Fudd and Liesa's special day"?

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    New videooooo up y’all. I couldn’t watch it all. I got through the first 5-10 minutes. Y’all she’s an OG on YouTube and if you view her channel please subscribe so she can get more sponsors.

Also, she’s too genuine because she shows what she likes versus what people want to see like her bags and Rolex which she got flack for. She’s just such a genuine person which is why she doesn’t have more subs. Her words around the 5 minute mark.

Also, her eyelashes are extra huge in this one. Fudd got in the way at one point on their anniversary to go to the gym and Walmart. Ha.

Edited by Luna746 - 2/9/2021, 12:36 AM
    Attached Image
    C8ABCA53-DDC8-4504-B805-6D5477427F25

14.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    New video up! 12 years on YouTube and pitiful subscriber count. No maturation, no growth, no positive evolution at all! Just devolved into sheer madness and sickness. 12 years and she should have a least a million subscribers if she had done her job properly but not this dumb bimbo bitch. She never cared about subscribers or her audience and this is the result. This is why her channel is as stagnant as pond water. Ur not a star Lisa or a celebrity. Ur a nobody living in Wilmington playing pretend‼️

15.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She is begging for subscribers yet claims oh we are friends and not monitarily benefited. Which one then?

852 replies since 2/2/2021, 01:07   66654 views