Lisalisad1: Looking at my new land, clenching like Bob Dole’s hand. Walking through the swamp mud, I just don’t care I’ll buy some new Uggs. Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Sue Johnson
    5 hours ago
    Wow, you basically said you were thankful for Covid because it helped you lose weight. You are a narcissist and horrible human being.

2.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (callmecrazy @ 2/12/2021, 05:59 AM) 
    Sue Johnson
    5 hours ago
    Wow, you basically said you were thankful for Covid because it helped you lose weight. You are a narcissist and horrible human being.

Glad that people are calling her out on this bs. I am sure it'll be removed/blocked soon. :7043: :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (smashthebox @ 12/2/2021, 12:08) 
    QUOTE (callmecrazy @ 2/12/2021, 05:59 AM) 
    Sue Johnson
    5 hours ago

Glad that people are calling her out on this bs. I am sure it'll be removed/blocked soon. :7043: :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

Yes!!! I’m hoping her minions would catch her saying this.

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She wrote on this diet video that she will delete all negative comments. She wants her channel to be a happy place, the wise one said.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs to pull that video down before someone sees it and makes it go viral. She really needs to be more careful with what she puts out there. Poor thing, someone needs to review her videos before she posts them.............

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    We’re all saying that her diet is so unhealthy and that she’s GOING to get sick but I think that Lisa is already sick and has been for a long time.
    She hides it. She would rather look good than feel good.... in her mind anyway.

Lisa has only recently revealed the IBS although she claims that she’s had it for many years abd that she didn’t even tell Jawn.
    Her hair is very thin and stringy. Her nails are ridged and the skin of her hands is wrinkly and looks dehydrated. She has hammer toes and her finger joints don’t appear normal.
    She has been complaining about hip pain and in this last video, said that she was getting shots for that. I don’t know anyone in their 50s getting shots for pain. The people I know getting shots are in their 70 s.
    I also remember that she had neck pain and had to go for massages.
    I think Lisa’s body is already severely damaged by her constant unhealthy dieting over many years. I would bet that her bloodwork shows many problems and abnormalities.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The sneakers are Dolce Vita I believe. No affiliate link.

https://www.zappos.com/p/dolce-vita-zina-b...06/color/899749

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    KnowItAll Wouldn't doubt it, she needs to relax and stop being so hard on herself, trying to look a certain way. Her husband loves her (I assume), stop all this nonsense and enjoy your husband/home/family while you still have one. You don't have to be a scarecrow to be happy.

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 12/2/2021, 04:55) 
    The more I read about the Carnivore diet, the worse it sounds. I didn't realize it can also lead to kidney problems.

Potential kidney problems. "Dehydration occurs when your kidneys are overworked by removing nitrogen waste and excess proteins from metabolizing the protein, causing you to urinate in excess," Petre says. She says this process will eventually ruin your kidneys.

What Lisa is doing is not sustainable long term. Also, how does she stay regular without any fiber in her diet? She did leave out of the video what supplements she is taking because she didn't want to go into that. I'm sure she is taking all kinds of supplements and probably laxatives since she has to get constipated only eating meat.

John is a huge vitamin and supplement taker, she has said that before. And that he’s tried to get her to take things for years and she won’t because she hates pills

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That despicable COVID comment does not surprise me at all! That is the true blue selfish ,self centered Lisa just being Lisa. We have seen it so many times. Maybe her stupid ,clueless, desperate minions will finally catch on. She showed no love or compassion for her dying dog, she was just circling the drain in Lisa's eyes................ much like COVID patients........ Sorry but unless it effects Lisa directly, or her parents, she could give a rats behind.

11.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Getbackjack,

She’s still eating that disgusting McDonalds double cheeseburger and she says that she eats the same things every day! :sick:

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Paisley Petunia @ 12/2/2021, 14:33) 
    She needs to pull that video down before someone sees it and makes it go viral. She really needs to be more careful with what she puts out there. Poor thing, someone needs to review her videos before she posts them.............

Maybe xxxJoolsxxx can save this video in case she deletes it. I can’t believe she basically said she’s thankful for Covid. I’m not too surprised coming from a complete narcissist.

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The Dolce Vita sneakers are glittered! Yuk! I no longer like them. I thought the glittered part was a marled fabric.

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Luna746 All it would take is the "right" person to see that video and she would be completely destroyed.
    Can you imagine the headline? "Blond 50+ Influencer Says She's "Thankful" for COVID" .
    LisaLisaD1 be careful what you're putting out there.

15.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Getbackjack @ 2/12/2021, 09:45 AM) 
    QUOTE (Carol Kay @ 12/2/2021, 03:45) 
    Yes the thing about sex was just plain weird.

It was weird! Strange that she added the bit about someone cheating for just a moment of pleasure, that the moment was not worth it. She has an unhealthy relationship with food for sure.

In the video she mentioned all this "stress" she was under, so much "STRESS" ...then she caught herself and changed the subject. Why didn't she just edit that out.

Well, wow! Is she letting things out slowly? I always thought that the reason the house went FSBO in the summer was because the marriage was in trouble. Like that was a "knee jerk" reaction. The sign came down two days later.
    Then came the time with daddy on the boat, wonder what that convo was actually about.
    Next thing, Lisa and John are house hunting, now its a "kiss Johns ass" house vs the planned community- with the garages off the back alley - Lisa was lusting for. Hmmmm . . .
    Lisa suddenly was doing daily videos, was she seeing if she could support herself?
    How many of us have said revenge shopping?
    How many of us have suspected the new house is the attempted patch vs a divorce.
    Revenge weight loss too? Look at me I can be thin too?

I know rjfox has the same suspicions as I have had, the last few months. Hmmm . . .

My other wonder is if it was someone in their old neighborhood, that is why they really hiked out of there so quickly.
    Something has been "off" all along. Then again, its Lisa, so something is often off. So, maybe more off than even Lisa's level of off?
    As they say, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, but I am not sure which is the truth in the Duncan clan.

When did she go spend time with Tammy? And cry about some of the questions Tammy asked?

QUOTE (KnowItAll @ 2/12/2021, 08:36 AM) 
    We’re all saying that her diet is so unhealthy and that she’s GOING to get sick but I think that Lisa is already sick and has been for a long time.
    She hides it. She would rather look good than feel good.... in her mind anyway.

Lisa has only recently revealed the IBS although she claims that she’s had it for many years abd that she didn’t even tell Jawn.
    Her hair is very thin and stringy. Her nails are ridged and the skin of her hands is wrinkly and looks dehydrated. She has hammer toes and her finger joints don’t appear normal.
    She has been complaining about hip pain and in this last video, said that she was getting shots for that. I don’t know anyone in their 50s getting shots for pain. The people I know getting shots are in their 70 s.
    I also remember that she had neck pain and had to go for massages.
    I think Lisa’s body is already severely damaged by her constant unhealthy dieting over many years. I would bet that her bloodwork shows many problems and abnormalities.

I have to wonder about her bloodwork too and I doubt she has ever had much more than the basic testing. If she was told a test would be out of pocket, vs covered by insurance I would bet she said then we'll skip that.

Happy marriage but we never discuss basic health issues? The BS just keeps building and building, as she keeps talking.

Edited by A.DoraBuhl - 2/12/2021, 10:33 AM

852 replies since 2/2/2021, 01:07   66655 views