Stompin' at the Swamp House, Crying Heart to Heart--She's Genuinely Lost it and is Falling Apart. Pt. 56

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 18/2/2021, 02:42) 
    Lisa said the same thing about her Rolex. Then, she shows off one in the next video.

Lisa said the same thing about her house. Now, they’re building a new home.

Lisa has ordered a Birkin and is waiting for it to arrive. This is a pattern with her.

Lisa doesn’t have the lifestyle that warrants a Birkin. For me, a handbag is meant to be used and has to be functional for my lifestyle. I work. I got to church. Pre-COVID, the husband and I were very active socially due to my husband’s job. I live in a large, urban city. A Birkin would fit my lifestyle. Lisa drops Will off at school and goes to a McDonald’s drive-thru to eat gross burgers.

Lisa is buying to flex for Instagram and her subscribers. There’s no good reason to own a Birkin while living in a beach town.

Lisa wants to appear wealthy. I don't know what has upped the ante on it happening now but she is gung-ho on it happening by the summer. You would think with two children still in the realm of needing care and support along with the breadwinner retiring this would not be her focus. The thing is that Lisa can buy all of this and she's still a silly YouTuber trying to live a Real Housewives lifestyle.

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Raffaela58 @ 2/18/2021, 12:37 AM) 
    I’ve just finished reading an article in the Australian Women’ Weekly called “Dying to be pretty” it’s a real eye opener.

It said dozens of women die each year from “beauty” products that they buy online.
    MAC cosmetics is one the most counterfeited brands in the world.

These counterfeited products contain lead and Mercury, in some cases 300 times higher than the safe amount.

It’s also pretty much warns women not to take the word of so called “beauty influencers” that it safe.

It’s freakin scary!

Why would someone buy counterfeit MAC though? Wouldn't you just buy it straight from MAC or department stores that sell it?

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (nene’swig @ 18/2/2021, 06:32) 
    It will be extremely difficult for this hick to purchase a Birkin directly from Hermes. They have a long wait list and usually it’s offered to clients who have spent some money on other Hermes products.

If she does purchase one most likely it’ll be from the preloved retailer like Fashionphile. Which Birkins tend to
    be way overpriced due to its exclusivity.

For many handbag enthusiasts it’s a dream bag and hopefully be able to acquire one in the boutique.

Idk if any of you ever viewed her, but I remember years ago when Birkens first started getting traction on yt, Jen G.(Mel Soldera may have been first) was the first to get one and it was a nice secondhand model.Then all the copycats followed her. Well, the most hilarious one was Jerusha Couture. She purchased off of eBay I believe and that thing was a wreck. It looked like (and was) over ten years old and had not been cared for at all. She sent it to some repair shop and you could still tell it was found in a heap of trash in someone's attic. Jerusha stuck with it though until she could afford a better secondhand model from Fashionphile(And she finally could afford one direct from Hermes along with the extras you need to buy to get offered one.)years later.

I'm imagining Lisa showing up with a secondhand Birken similar to Jerusha, lol. It would go along with her pawnshop Rolex. But in all seriousness, if she's getting one, she likely purchase from Sheila or one of her friends in the group chat.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (smashthebox @ 18/2/2021, 06:55) 
    QUOTE (Raffaela58 @ 2/18/2021, 12:37 AM) 
    I’ve just finished reading an article in the Australian Women’ Weekly called “Dying to be pretty” it’s a real eye opener.

It said dozens of women die each year from “beauty” products that they buy online.
    MAC cosmetics is one the most counterfeited brands in the world.

These counterfeited products contain lead and Mercury, in some cases 300 times higher than the safe amount.

It’s also pretty much warns women not to take the word of so called “beauty influencers” that it safe.

It’s freakin scary!

Why would someone buy counterfeit MAC though? Wouldn't you just buy it straight from MAC or department stores that sell it?

I’d guess that they have no idea that they’re buying counterfeit products, they believe that they’re buying the genuine thing. It’s amazing what lengths these scammers will go to to make the product seem genuine, and now in these times of COVID when people are pretty much in lockdown, they’re shopping online.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Raffaela58 @ 2/18/2021, 01:23 AM) 
    QUOTE (smashthebox @ 18/2/2021, 06:55) 

I’d guess that they have no idea that they’re buying counterfeit products, they believe that they’re buying the genuine thing. It’s amazing what lengths these scammers will go to to make the product seem genuine, and now in these times of COVID when people are pretty much in lockdown, they’re shopping online.

I understand no one would intentionally buy a counterfeit product, but what shady sites are they buying from? Common sense in most of these cases.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh jeez...is that picture of Brooke supposed to be suductive? It just looks ridiculous. I will say, she does have a cute figure. I can't help but feel bad for Brooke, (and Will) for having such a mother. I'm sure it was difficult for Brooke during her preteen and teen years to have her for a mother. I think it would probably cause any young girl to feel like her only worth is her appearance.

I have a feeling it's hard for Lisa having a young daughter, with a cute figure. As much as Lisa says she is embracing her age, I don't believe that. I think she probably feels like she is in compition for attention with Brooke. She can't compete with a 20 yr old. I remember a video where Lisa was saying that she's not cute, never has been (I assume that means she thinks she's more a bombshell) but how cute is fine, Brooke is cute. That comment felt passive aggressive to me. Most mother's think their daughters are beautiful! I'm not saying anything is wrong with being cute, but the way she says it, seems like a put down. 😟

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (smashthebox @ 18/2/2021, 07:27) 

I understand no one would intentionally buy a counterfeit product, but what shady sites are they buying from? Common sense in most of these cases.

Right, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 2/17/2021, 08:42 PM) 
    Lisa said the same thing about her Rolex. Then, she shows off one in the next video.

Lisa said the same thing about her house. Now, they’re building a new home.

Lisa has ordered a Birkin and is waiting for it to arrive. This is a pattern with her.

Lisa doesn’t have the lifestyle that warrants a Birkin. For me, a handbag is meant to be used and has to be functional for my lifestyle. I work. I got to church. Pre-COVID, the husband and I were very active socially due to my husband’s job. I live in a large, urban city. A Birkin would fit my lifestyle. Lisa drops Will off at school and goes to a McDonald’s drive-thru to eat gross burgers.

Lisa is buying to flex for Instagram and her subscribers. There’s no good reason to own a Birkin while living in a beach town.

Lisa was that child that knew what someone was getting for Christmas and would say - do not worry you are not getting a bike, sweater, whatever - knowing that is what they were getting.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (smashthebox @ 2/18/2021, 01:27 AM) 

Sometimes the counterfeiters are able to infiltrate into the authentic sellers/supply chain. We have a truck dealership and a few years back (2015ish) there was suddenly an uptick in certain parts not performing as they should. The brand began to tell the service department to save these parts. Regional reps were picking then up and sending them back to the factory. The parts manufacturing factory discovered they were counterfeit.
    I do not know if they ever figured out who, where, when or why, the parts were able to be "injected into" the order, shipping and delivery process, or not. Our shop never had the issues, it seemed to have been more the Midwest. Speculation is the parts came from China into Canada then the US.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yes some people buy counterfeit on purpose. There's a thread on another site only on replicas/counterfeits. I've looked at the thread and most of these women have real and fake and love seeing which one can get the closest to the real thing.

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TXMama @ 18/2/2021, 15:45) 
    No heat curls...spends 15 minutes ripping out her hair with a round brush and hairdryer. She is an idiot! The whole point is to not use heat and damage your hair and it comes out less frizzy.

I know! She’s not the sharpest tool in the shed. 🤣 No heat means NO HEAT!

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I won't buy any skin care, makeup or hair care products on Amazon because of counterfeits. Several years ago I bought Alterna conditioner on Amazon and knew it was a fake by the smell. I wouldn't take the chance on Oribe or Philip B products. I'm sure Amazon sells legit products, but I just assume driving 20 minutes to Nordstrom or Sephora.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TXMama @ 18/2/2021, 14:10) 
    QUOTE (MsBelle @ 2/17/2021, 03:04 AM) 
    That's just the trendy thing to do now. Being a mean girl/bad girl is what's in. They will do several of these type of posts and then a "I'm a depressed wierdo" post because of all the other
    girls' posts made them insecure. <rolls eyes>

Brooke's booty/thong and underboob pictures are just so try-hard. I don't want to be mean because I know she reads here. But girl, just no.

YES! What is it about these girls being mean girls and thinking it's cool? I have one at work, around 30, a mother, and she thinks she is a badass mean girl but when she deals with me she is as weak as a kitten. That is some insecurity going on there! Again, you don't have to tell people you are a badass, you just are.

This child needs to go put her clothes back on, get online and get educated. Almost 3 years since she has been out of high school and what has she done? I don't care if she is a waitress, make something of it.

Great parenting Liesa!

These are the parents that buy her extra lighting in her new room so she can maybe do YouTube videos instead of getting an education. Being on social media isn’t great on Brooke’s mental health but they don’t seem to realize that. YouTube comments would be so hard on her and her mental state.

Texas mama, you are right. She spent so much time blow drying her hair. That defeats the purpose and the curls still didn’t turn out right. She might as well just use her Dyson if she’s just going to do that.

Also, having a video complaining about hard worter again, when so many are without it right now shows how self absorbed she is.

14.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/18/2021, 04:30 PM) 
    QUOTE (TXMama @ 18/2/2021, 15:45) 
    No heat curls...spends 15 minutes ripping out her hair with a round brush and hairdryer. She is an idiot! The whole point is to not use heat and damage your hair and it comes out less frizzy.

I know! She’s not the sharpest tool in the shed. 🤣 No heat means NO HEAT!

I was a bit confused about this as well...it made no sense to me. But then I thought well maybe she means no curling irons since she was blow drying her hair. Typical Lisa to confuse people.

15.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She has the stringiest and most damaged hair.

881 replies since 15/2/2021, 01:26   81773 views