Stompin' at the Swamp House, Crying Heart to Heart--She's Genuinely Lost it and is Falling Apart. Pt. 56

« Older   Newer »

1. xxxJoolsxxx
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I can't see anything wrong with her neck?

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xxxJoolsxxx @ 19/2/2021, 19:37) 

That's because she filters to heck and back or films in bright light. But if she turns her head or forgets to facetune down her neck it looks very crepey. She has photos on instagram in the car where she's forgotten to fix it.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I wish she would stop and not do anything for a couple of years except cut her hair a few inches.

4. xxxJoolsxxx
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 19/2/2021, 18:52) 
    QUOTE (xxxJoolsxxx @ 19/2/2021, 19:37) 

That's because she filters to heck and back or films in bright light. But if she turns her head or forgets to facetune down her neck it looks very crepey. She has photos on instagram in the car where she's forgotten to fix it.

Mine is awful so that makes me feel so much better lol

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s looked bad for years now. The day she started inflating her lips and face was when it all went to hell because apparently there are no conservative plastic surgeons in NC.

I have to disagree on the microbladed brows. The color was harsh and didn’t flatter her. My skinny brows are naturally that dark and I hate them because I’m as white as a sheet and they look severe. Unfortunately, any attempts to lighten them turn them orange. I like Lisa’s blonde brows.

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    a haircut on many of these old bag youtubers would be such a huge difference in their appearance... they are so attached to their damn hair

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beer Minrals @ 19/2/2021, 20:34) 
    She’s looked bad for years now. The day she started inflating her lips and face was when it all went to hell because apparently there are no conservative plastic surgeons in NC.

I have to disagree on the microbladed brows. The color was harsh and didn’t flatter her. My skinny brows are naturally that dark and I hate them because I’m as white as a sheet and they look severe. Unfortunately, any attempts to lighten them turn them orange. I like Lisa’s blonde brows.

Maybe it’s because I have naturally very light blonde brows. I have to dye mine in order for them to look like I have brows. I tend to like a darker brow on blondes, including myself. BTW, I hope you are doing okay Beer.

I disagree about another nose job for Lisa, if she does any more she will definitely be in Michael Jackson territory. She will be getting a face lift for sure within the next few years I think.

8. xxxJoolsxxx
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Beer Minrals @ 19/2/2021, 19:34) 

Can you do like they do with hair and bleach them twice and tone them?
    I have no idea as I have about 3 brow hairs and they are so light you can hardly see them at all.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Luna746 @ 2/19/2021, 02:53 PM) 
    QUOTE (Beer Minrals @ 19/2/2021, 20:34) 

Maybe it’s because I have naturally very light blonde brows. I have to dye mine in order for them to look like I have brows. I tend to like a darker brow on blondes, including myself. BTW, I hope you are doing okay Beer.

I disagree about another nose job for Lisa, if she does any more she will definitely be in Michael Jackson territory. She will be getting a face lift for sure within the next few years I think.

Yeah, the grass always looks greener on the other side. I’m doing alright. Thanks for asking, Luna. It’s strange not having him here and I’m stunned at how fast it all happened but I would never have made him suffer another day like that.

Definitely no more nose jobs for Lisa! She’d need putty like MJ used to fill out the tip!

QUOTE (xxxJoolsxxx @ 2/19/2021, 02:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (Beer Minrals @ 19/2/2021, 19:34) 

Can you do like they do with hair and bleach them twice and tone them?
    I have no idea as I have about 3 brow hairs and they are so light you can hardly see them at all.

I asked my stylist to do that but she refuses. The most she’ll do is color them but they just develop an orange hue. A beauty blogger did bleach and tone her own brows but I’m way too chicken to try it!

10.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Happy Friday y’all! How is everyone in Texas, Oklahoma and Tennessee doing? I hope I didn’t miss anyone? 💕🙏Here in the Northeast the weather has been terrible but not complaining because they closed my office for 2 days. Hoping tomorrow’s a better day and we thaw out a little.

I wonder what New purchases will be in today’s Haul Video? I mean what else is left? How many body suits, leggings, dress pants, blazers, shoes, boots, watches, handbags, SLG,s, Eyeshadow palettes. Powders, foundations, lip combows, hair products, hair tools, jeans, dresses, Camisoles, pjs, nightgowns, bralettes, panties can she get?

11. xxxJoolsxxx
        +8   Like  

User deleted

You forgot sunglasses lol

12.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 19/2/2021, 22:38) 
    Happy Friday y’all! How is everyone in Texas, Oklahoma and Tennessee doing? I hope I didn’t miss anyone? 💕🙏Here in the Northeast the weather has been terrible but not complaining because they closed my office for 2 days. Hoping tomorrow’s a better day and we thaw out a little.

I wonder what New purchases will be in today’s Haul Video? I mean what else is left? How many body suits, leggings, dress pants, blazers, shoes, boots, watches, handbags, SLG,s, Eyeshadow palettes. Powders, foundations, lip combows, hair products, hair tools, jeans, dresses, Camisoles, pjs, nightgowns, bralettes, panties can she get?

New video up and a new intro. Some more lip liners, a new combo, panties, lashes, jewelry and sunglasses.

She was stressed from her previous video because all you could see was up her nose. Then she said the day went further downhill and she was in a bad mood and didn’t reapply her lips.

Sounds like something is going on in her life. Trouble in paradise? Maybe something is wrong with the swamp house?

Edited by Luna746 - 2/19/2021, 11:15 PM

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her new intro is soooo fancy. NOT. She’s a flippin copy cat. Nothing original. Nothing.

94149670-07C8-41B8-B4E7-E9920D1E71A5

When is she going to get this new perfume from Kylie? It reminds me of her. Butt lips.
    AF991D38-97B6-4473-AF8F-27DF9845DD48

14.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was just going though some of my décor magazines and saw a closet with "lips" wallpaper. Wonder if I should share it here, so Lisa can have her filming studio done with the same.

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    New Friday haul video up. A while back she posted a video that was titled “I think I made a mistake- I want to share my happiness with you” and she talks about how she messed up her channel by focusing so much on Friday hauls and people were turned off by her excessive materialism (that’s how she described it). And yet...and yet.

881 replies since 15/2/2021, 01:26   81776 views