Stompin' at the Swamp House, Crying Heart to Heart--She's Genuinely Lost it and is Falling Apart. Pt. 56

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She definitely has a very limited view on life - we know she lives in her Liesa bubble.

I don't think I could give anyone advice on most things and I've done more than Lisa.

2.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 26/2/2021, 13:15) 
    QUOTE (Raffaela58 @ 2/26/2021, 05:09 AM) 
    Lisa always mentions her first husband....I really think that she has never gotten over him.

I think she regrets having the children and I know that was one thing her first husband did not want. Yes, he had his other issues too but Lisa did not deal with them very long. Plus if she is not embellishing, he had connections to more wealthy persons, Lisa would have enjoyed that much better than her life with Mr Fuddy Fudd.

I believe Lisa and John both played each other while dating, and ended up being burned by each other - over the years.

I think Lisa was so stunned by the first Jawn constantly cheating and being a hound dog that she allowed her mama/aunts to talk her into getting with a modest, good earning, old man. She has never hesitated in stating that Jawn is not her type and he knew it from day one. I think he is annoying the hell out of her now with his not wanting to travel, not be on YouTube, live in a gated community, get a boat, etc. Lisa dreamed of life over in that other community that she drools over that she says celebs live. She was able to be content with her middle-class life(with a man that adored her and allowed her to act as a feeble child) until the riches of Youtube fell in her lap(and family inhetitances). Instead of using that money for her family, she has selfishly tried to turn herself into a Bravo housewife. I haven't watched the latest video, but the notes from it, had me clutching my pearls. What kind of crazy is she on? She basically has one foot out the door, will Kim's divorce get Lisa to pull the trigger? The thing is that I don't see Lisa surviving without Jawn being her peasant.

3.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ruby44 @ 26/2/2021, 17:35) 
    I picked up on something that she said based upon my own knowledge and experience with the issue: she blamed "IBS" on having to go to the bathroom during "difficult" times in her 20s. That wasn't IBS, that was how her anxiety manifested itself. I'm still not convinced that she has any sort of gastrointestinal medical issues, as I fully believe that she has undiagnosed social and general anxiety that is untreated.

I agree. I had no idea that I suffered from anxiety until I entered my 40s. Since college, I had always had those bouts of extreme diarrhea in time of intense stress. But it was one off occasions, so I didn't really think anything of it. Well, fast forward to my 40s and after many years in a high-stress career and losing my dear grandmother, my anxiety upped the ante and I was having the flying shits everyday, sleep issues, muscle tension, almost daily migraines, etc. I finally sought help and was able to get a light prescription to reset the brain. I'm hugely grateful. I couldn't imagine continuing in the state I was in.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would like to thank Lisa for listening to me about the outfit! The bag is really beautiful and you, minus the hair, look pulled together. I would have probably gone with a different heel but overall it's a good look.

Now at least 4 inches off the back of the hair, some dimension in color (lowlights on top especially), and choppy layers would really help shape your face to a younger silhouette.

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MsBelle @ 2/26/2021, 06:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 26/2/2021, 13:15) 
    I think she regrets having the children and I know that was one thing her first husband did not want. Yes, he had his other issues too but Lisa did not deal with them very long. Plus if she is not embellishing, he had connections to more wealthy persons, Lisa would have enjoyed that much better than her life with Mr Fuddy Fudd.

I believe Lisa and John both played each other while dating, and ended up being burned by each other - over the years.

I think Lisa was so stunned by the first Jawn constantly cheating and being a hound dog that she allowed her mama/aunts to talk her into getting with a modest, good earning, old man. She has never hesitated in stating that Jawn is not her type and he knew it from day one. I think he is annoying the hell out of her now with his not wanting to travel, not be on YouTube, live in a gated community, get a boat, etc. Lisa dreamed of life over in that other community that she drools over that she says celebs live. She was able to be content with her middle-class life(with a man that adored her and allowed her to act as a feeble child) until the riches of Youtube fell in her lap(and family inhetitances). Instead of using that money for her family, she has selfishly tried to turn herself into a Bravo housewife. I haven't watched the latest video, but the notes from it, had me clutching my pearls. What kind of crazy is she on? She basically has one foot out the door, will Kim's divorce get Lisa to pull the trigger? The thing is that I don't see Lisa surviving without Jawn being her peasant.

But that's the thing, Lisa has proven over and over again that we can't take anything she says at face value.

As an example: How do we really know who of the two of them doesn't like to travel? she's provided some evidence that she is the one who struggles with change and that certain aspects of traveling are very difficult for her.

My MIL, who I love dearly, is the perfect case study for this example. She (to this day, 50 years later) is quick to assert that the reason the family never travelled by airplane for vacations, was because my FIL was a traveling salesman and when he was on vacation, he didn't want to be on an airplane. The truth? she has crippling anxiety that when manifested, makes traveling very difficult...she wasn't able to travel to her own daughter's wedding because it meant getting on an airplane (she cancelled with 48 hours to go, but that's a different issue :P ) and her anxiety was insane because she was hyper worrying about 1. driving to the airport; 2. walking through the airport; 3. the flight itself...and how she would need to go to the bathroom multiple times...She *had* to have access to a bathroom at a minute's notice. Sound similar to Lisa's supposed IBS issues? ;)

6.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I also think Lisa has severe social anxiety. She is just fine talking to a camera but she can't handle talking to people face-to-face. I think she must be a completely different person if you tried to have a conversation with her face-to-face.

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tonight’s haul:

More useless shit disguised as shopping for “us”
    New Lip combo?
    Granny shoes?
    A designer trench or 5 more cheap versions?
    $100 candle?
    Sunnies?
    Walmart (online) order (because she accepts PR but wont be caught in the actual store)?

Giggle giggle.. I don’t want to offend anyone so I won’t show EVERYTHING today... wtf is that new excuse...

8.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 26/2/2021, 14:58) 
    QUOTE (TXMama @ 2/26/2021, 07:35 AM) 
    I get that. What I don't understand is why someone who never took care of her kids is giving advice to not wanting to take care of your kids? LOL

I think she got married again to give her parents grandchildren. I truly think her true self is fast cars and lots of money, as in her first husband. Those kids have been an inconvenience since they were born, especially Wheel.

Cramped toes, pug nose, won't admit she ain't the shit, whining about YT, pretending to be a guru. ;)

It could be that her parents wanted grands, but they seemed to have fallen short in the "care" category too. If daddy Gertz is so great, why not take Wheel fishing? I dunno . . .

Will is book smart. I don't think Daddy can relate to Jawn or Will.

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 2/26/2021, 11:54 AM) 
    She definitely has a very limited view on life - we know she lives in her Liesa bubble.

I don't think I could give anyone advice on most things and I've done more than Lisa.

I have been to bridal showers where they want you to write, on a 3 x 5 card, things to keep, or make a great marriage. I always cringe and wonder how confused the young bride is, after reading dozens of "helpful hints". Or do most of them store them away and then when someone gets divorced, pull the card out and say "well that did NOT work so well".
    I always think "who am I to give any advice?" Heck I almost did not get married at all, and somedays think I should have listened to my younger self. Oy!

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She says her marriage is good and they are happy. I would be sad if I wanted to travel and my significant other didn't want to. I get it sometimes you want to take girl trips but the fact that my husband/partner never wanted to travel with me would hurt my feelings.

11.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Honestly before Lisa liked to travel, she didn't like to travel....so we cannot blame Jawn on this. I really don't think she does like to travel - she only travels for shopping anyway and that is not traveling. It's just shopping in a different location.

12.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The best marriage or relationship advice is “choose wisely, then treat kindly”.
    I did both and have a happy 20 yr+ marriage.

Lisa mistook that for “choose financially, then shop yourself happy”

13.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 2/26/2021, 04:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (Germancargirl @ 2/26/2021, 06:39 AM)
    400DB23D-784A-49E4-9557-22C0BA9EADB9
    I couldn’t help myself! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

E99CC92F-9D15-4B13-804E-1FFA15BD581D
    Why do older ladies think they have to be RICH and THIN!!! Lisa looks so much better with a little bit of weight on her.

She really has resting bitch face. You can see it whenever she turns away from the camera. She does look better with some curves on her body too. Now she looks like a skinny frail old lady who can barely stand up straight.

Guarantee ya neck LIPO is coming soon! :nervous:

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Both LisalisaDUMB1 and Marnie Goldberg look bloated and squeezed into those outfits like sausages. Marnie's white swollen legs...not a good look at all.

15.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I still stand by what I said. That marriage was doomed before they moved and divorce was already spoken before this newfangled house mess! I don’t think John wants Lisa anymore and found someone else and can you blame him? I think that threw Lisa into a spiral and she has developed this eating disorder and we have seen all the bouts of crying. I sincerely doubt John is staying at the rental and only comes by to check on Will and maybe help Lisa with things because we all know how needy she is! I think divorce papers are in process and he is with someone new. I also believe Lisa is on meds for it because she doesn’t know how to cope with anything.

881 replies since 15/2/2021, 01:26   81774 views