Stompin' at the Swamp House, Crying Heart to Heart--She's Genuinely Lost it and is Falling Apart. Pt. 56

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    While sunless tanning is better than tanning from the sun, studies are now showing there are many dangers to self-tanner too and it can age your skin. Lisa needs to learn to embrace her natural skin tone.

https://theskincareedit.com/how-does-self-tanner-work

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :sick:
    Attached Image
    27E581FE-6C18-4F42-876B-388192CA439D

3.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    "John will appreciate this nightie like never before" - So she's wearing this out on a date night (spring night attire) or to bed (nightie)? =/

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (smashthebox @ 2/3/2021, 04:15) 
    "John will appreciate this nightie like never before" - So she's wearing this out on a date night (spring night attire) or to bed (nightie)? =/

I think she means it’s warmer out so she’s not wearing the long pajamas anymore. So, what she is wearing to bed. Ewww....

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She is so lame. What a waste of good money.

That tote color is so pale on screen compared to the IG pix she posted proving her filters are very high on her videos.

She is truly so unfeminine. She shops like a guy and walks like a guy and seems impatient like many guys and I could go on.

She was a tomboy as a child and lacking in femininity which I'm sure her ex pointed out to her so many times that she's been on a quest to find her hot and sexy eversince.

Pitiful. :sorry_smiley:

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Agreed . She is very androgynous . There is nothing soft about her. Her body is masculine, her face is sharp and angled and her personality matches.

7.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ughh cheap furniture strikes again! Even in her bedroom! This poor excuse for a woman only feels the need to spend the “big bucks” for things she only uses and to hell with everything else. That furniture I could never deal with. Looks so rickety crickety and poor quality! Well we are talking about Lisa. I think she is also projecting again to make us all think her marriage is fine when we all know it’s not. Like we need to know what John would think about her nightgown! She always tells on herself.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why does Lisa look like she has testicles?
    Is that her backside drooping down so low that it shows from the front?
    Or are her jeans so tight that it just looks that way?

9.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Busy over here so I’m just catching up.

I can’t believe how shallow her advice was. It was all about outer appearance-finding your sexy, clothes, hair, weight, make-up. Nothing about inner beauty, hobbies, family, church, volunteer work, et cetera. So what if you look good on the outside. If you’re still unhappy and dissatisfied with other aspects of your life, no amount of clothing, shoes, make-up, or any of that other stuff will make you feel better. You have to look inward. Lisa’s advice is horrible and lame.

I can’t believe that anyone would want advice from this moronic airhead.

Great minds think alike because I was thinking the same thing about the whole tote bag thing. Lisa has a Neverfull. That’s the ultimate luxury tote. In all honest, Lisa overpaid for that bag. I thought that it was from Wal-mart. No one needs a luxury tote to carry dirty flip flops, mail, and stuff for her parents. She can stick all of that in a reusable tote.

This woman sure can waste money.

10.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don't watch her for any advice, etc. I only watch because she's like a Yeti. I can't believe I'm seeing what I see.

I am waiting for her to implode and have a major breakdown like Jimmy Swaggart when he cried like a faucet, not because he was sorry but because he was caught.

11.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Raffaela58 @ 3/1/2021, 11:26 PM) 

Awhile back we had discussed this "phenomenon" and decided we had finally found Johns balls. I can only think ole Daddy Gertz lets Lisa borrow them from time to time. Since I am rather certain the balls are kept in a jar in the front parlor at Momma and Daddy's. Maybe dusting day, so momma does not have the dust the nasty ball jar? And thus is why Lisa needs a designer tote for her trips to the parents house?
    After all, Johns balls cannot be in any old "bag". Bah ha ha!

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 2/3/2021, 13:21) 
    QUOTE (Raffaela58 @ 3/1/2021, 11:26 PM) 

Awhile back we had discussed this "phenomenon" and decided we had finally found Johns balls. I can only think ole Daddy Gertz lets Lisa borrow them from time to time. Since I am rather certain the balls are kept in a jar in the front parlor at Momma and Daddy's. Maybe dusting day, so momma does not have the dust the nasty ball jar? And thus is why Lisa needs a designer tote for her trips to the parents house?
    After all, Johns balls cannot be in any old bag. Bah ha ha!

:hearty-laugh:

13.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TXMama @ 2/3/2021, 13:11) 

Joan Van Ark! 😝

She said in her last video that she loves this bodysuit because it makes her look less busty and sometimes she really likes that look. Well, the transformation is complete because she really thinks she is a skinny as a rail supermodel now, flat chest and all. I always wondered why she loved those double d’s, they ruined the lines of plenty of her get-ups over the years. 😉

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I will continue to self tan as I love my legs looking tan in the summer months. Yes it is a mind thing for me. I have come to accept there's always going to be some ingredient that may be bad in a product. I feel using self tanner is much better than sunbathing. I do at times use the spray bronzer that washes off but prefer a self tanning product.

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Luna746 @ 3/2/2021, 01:17 AM) 
    Is it me, or did she make her face/head way smaller here?

Looks like she gave herself a giraffe neck...and why is it so much lighter than the rest of her...

881 replies since 15/2/2021, 01:26   81774 views