Stompin' at the Swamp House, Crying Heart to Heart--She's Genuinely Lost it and is Falling Apart. Pt. 56

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I've been 30 carbs or less a day for about 11 years now. I shit just fine, don't smell like meat and don't have shriveled hands, stringy hair, etc. I am just a normal person in normal shape. Whatever Lisa is doing is some bonkers diet that she invented. I don't live on McD's patties and steak fat, I eat fruits and veg that are very low in carbs, and I watch my portions. I don't eat grains and am still alive so they aren't crucial for me. Some people can eat lots of carbs and maintain a healthy weight but I can't.

Lisa is doing the starvation diet with some lard tossed in for good measure. She lacks the drive or maybe intelligence to Google "low carb vegetables" and incorporate those. She'd rather have her momma cook her some extra fatty steak, and that is why she won't stick with this long, I think. What she's doing isn't sustainable.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her nose job was bad. You can see too much inside her nostrils. One side is collapsing, and her tip cartilage is coming through. She needed a nostril reduction, not just her tip flipped up.

My 2 cents on diet: I have had the best luck curbing cravings and losing weight doing low carb. But, I have PCOS, but always have been fairly slim. I did Keto about 2 yrs to reverse my insulin resistance. Now, I can eat carbs, in moderation with portion control. When you weight train, carbs are very helpful. I am afraid of my metabolism changing when I enter menopause, so I’m trying to keep on as much muscle as I can.

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lisa has changed so much from when she first started doing YouTube that she doesn't even look like the same person. She has gone way too far and is looking more like a mannequin than a person. It actually is quite sad. She looked more naturally pretty before. Maybe she just doesn't care and doesn't want to look natural at all. Well, she succeeded.

As far as her diet, it really isn't Carnivore or Keto. It is some Lisa made up diet of McDonald's, Diet Coke and meat.

4.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lisa’s diet is pure crap. PERIOD. I’m no nutritionist, but I know the basics. Eating McDonald’s and drinking those diet Coke’s is no better than the fried chicken salad that she used to eat from Zaxby’s. Eating a grilled steak daily can’t be healthy also. Lisa is definitely constipated which is why she buys Citrucel.

Lisa’s diet lacks balance. Then, so does Lisa.

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well I think that is one thing we can all agree on, the way Lisa is doing her carnivore diet sucks.

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (love_bug @ 3/5/2021, 06:09 AM) 
    Well I think that is one thing we can all agree on, the way Lisa is doing her carnivore diet sucks.

And a lot of people poop better than some others do. <_<

7.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sassy7 @ 3/4/2021, 05:28 PM) 
    Been a proper carnivore for 3 years absolutely no bowel issues and perfect blood work for a 60 year old woman. Strong bones no Grey hair,crepey or sagging skin. Minimal wrinkles too.I used to be vegetarian(10 years) had so much hip and back pain. Became insulin resistant from my organic high carb diet. All of that is now gone. Like I said ignorance is bliss. I did my own research and found we have been so misled. Just wanted to share my good fortune. I haven't even had a cold,I used to get them twice a year.

I agree Sassy7. I've felt the best I've ever felt in my over 40 life while doing carnivore and keto or shall I say ketovore. At this point, I won't ever go back. No fruit, potatoes, grains for me. LOL

8.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    This thread took a turn to the digestive issues.

9.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 3/5/2021, 09:14 AM) 

HA!
    I am heading out for groceries and now wonder should I buy factory farm meat, organic free range, lots of veggies - fresh or frozen? Do I even need any milk? Almond, coconut or cow? If I go with cow, then I get into organic or factory farm again. UGH Too many decisions.
    Maybe I'll just swing by McDonalds and grab a dozen or so burgers, throw 'em in the fridge, and call it a day. What's for breakfast? Oh a burger. What's for lunch? Another burger! Dinner? Oh, I know lets have a burger!

10.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/5/2021, 03:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 3/5/2021, 09:14 AM) 

HA!
    I am heading out for groceries and now wonder should I buy factory farm meat, organic free range, lots of veggies - fresh or frozen? Do I even need any milk? Almond, coconut or cow? If I go with cow, then I get into organic or factory farm again. UGH Too many decisions.
    Maybe I'll just swing by McDonalds and grab a dozen or so burgers, throw 'em in the fridge, and call it a day. What's for breakfast? Oh a burger. What's for lunch? Another burger! Dinner? Oh, I know lets have a burger!

LOL - let us know what you end up with.

Back to Liesa - wonder why she cannot get over 116K subscribers and her BFF CMT is at 180K...although CMT is as obnoxious as they come.

Wonder what surprises we'll have in tonight's haul ya'll.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Look Out ... She’s gonna’ go now and buy 1,000 plus subs just as a big F you to the bakers!
    Right Lisa? :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

12.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dang, if I had only known that slaughterhouse scraps and a vat of aspartame could have cured my IBS, my quality of life 20 years ago would have been immeasurably better! :snickering:

13.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Is the picture of her wearing her "spring BLACK😅 nighty"(i didn't know black was a spring color) PHOTO SHOPPED..her legs are smooth and clear as day ,,I thought she had speckled brown spots all over and didn't she recently tan ? Looks like the hard woter 💧 washed her tan right off

14. ICanSeeThruYou
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Friday haul up y'all and it is hilarious! She truly has NO taste. I laughed so hard twice at her get ups. She's looking very frail and anorexic. Poor thing.

15.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    is she serious with the sunglasses in the video just posted????

also did she not just say a few weeks ago that she got rid of the rockstuds and was over them but now she's got some steve madden knock off style flats. she must really be running out of crap to buy

881 replies since 15/2/2021, 01:26   81776 views