Stompin' at the Swamp House, Crying Heart to Heart--She's Genuinely Lost it and is Falling Apart. Pt. 56

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can't believe how thick she layers on her foundation. If it is looks awful in a filtered photo, I can't imagine how bad it looks in real life. She looks like she is wearing a mask of foundation. You can't even see her skin. Plus, it is the wrong shade. She thinks she is warm toned but she is really cool to neutral in tone. If she would get the right shade, it would look much more natural.

2.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (katielee @ 3/7/2021, 07:00 PM) 
    I think Cindy left her husband because she wanted to move into a 55 and over retirement community and he wasn't ready. I think Cindy likes to drink and socialize and hubby is more of a home body. He is a good looking tall guy who from all appearances, was a good provider, just didn't want to socialize much. That seems to be the main reason. She is crazy.

If that's the case she will regret it. None of that is as important as having someone you love who loves you, and you can grow old together.

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You girls got the best of my curiosity about this Cindy person. I turned her off at 1 minute 6 seconds and if anyone forgot what a kindergartner sounds like, then tune in to this nutcase. I will say her skin looks great. Maybe I ought to put on 10 pounds to plump up my face.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone know what that hole is on Lisa’s nose? She should consider getting filler for that hole instead of her lips. 😁

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beer Minrals @ 3/7/2021, 10:24 PM) 
    The only thing Lisa needs is some Fraxel to get rid of all the sun damage. Sure, you look horrible for a few weeks, but it pays off in the end. Of course she’d have to stay inside for a bit and not model near the McDonald’s dumpster, so it might be too tough for her.

Have you (or anyone) had Fraxel done? I am having issues with ACTINIC KERATOSIS (AK) I have gone to a dermatologist who goes in and "scoops" the lesions out, leaving me with indentations, and scarring. Then last year she gave/sold me chemo cream. I talked to another doctor about using that and he basically said, "oh hell no!!" Then my husband had surgery that did not go as he was told it would. The shutdowns went on forever, here in PA. Then my bathroom project started and it was the holiday season and my bathroom project was STILL going on! Then I kept buying black handbags (LOL) Now here I am, summer is on the way and I have accomplished nothing at all - skin wise.

Thus my question, anyone here have Fraxel done? Seems better than the scooping and burning and chemo cream method.

6. xxxJoolsxxx

User deleted

QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 8/3/2021, 11:56) 
    The only thing Lisa needs is some Fraxel to get rid of all the sun damage. Sure, you look horrible for a few weeks, but it pays off in the end. Of course she’d have to stay inside for a bit and not model near the McDonald’s dumpster, so it might be too tough for her.

Have you (or anyone) had Fraxel done? I am having issues with ACTINIC KERATOSIS (AK) I have gone to a dermatologist who goes in and "scoops" the lesions out, leaving me with indentations, and scarring. Then last year she gave/sold me chemo cream. I talked to another doctor about using that and he basically said, "oh hell no!!" Then my husband had surgery that did not go as he was told it would. The shutdowns went on forever, here in PA. Then my bathroom project started and it was the holiday season and my bathroom project was STILL going on! Then I kept buying black handbags (LOL) Now here I am, summer is on the way and I have accomplished nothing at all - skin wise.

Thus my question, anyone here have Fraxel done? Seems better than the scooping and burning and chemo cream method.

That scooping thing sounds awful 😣
    Would it not be easier to use fake tan on your face to even things out rather than invasive things?
    Sorry I’m not more clued up but have never even seen a dermatologist so no idea what it entails.

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xxxJoolsxxx @ 3/8/2021, 07:02 AM) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 8/3/2021, 11:56) 

Would it not be easier to use fake tan on your face to even things out rather than invasive things?
    Sorry I’m not more clued up but have never even seen a dermatologist so no idea what it entails.

Oh I no longer tan. This is skin damage, coming to the surface, from years of working in the sun, as a child. We were farm kids and out in the field from sunup to evening milking time. A lot of people end up with various forms of keratosis as they age. Its not limited to my face. These will pop up on your arms, legs, back etc. Anywhere that was overexposed to the sun. They can do the Fraxel process anywhere. The tops of hands is often done, to remove dark (liver) spots.
    These "spots" are considered precancerous so the dermatologist wants to remove them, before they are cancerous. Which is why she cuts/scoops them out then burns the outline, to ensure no cells remain. The chemo cream is another way to kill the skin cells. The doc who told me, "no way in hell" had used the cream and had terrible side effects, needed skin grafting and stitches.

8. xxxJoolsxxx
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 8/3/2021, 13:28) 
    QUOTE (xxxJoolsxxx @ 3/8/2021, 07:02 AM) 

Oh I no longer tan. This is skin damage, coming to the surface, from years of working in the sun, as a child. We were farm kids and out in the field from sunup to evening milking time. A lot of people end up with various forms of keratosis as they age. Its not limited to my face. These will pop up on your arms, legs, back etc. Anywhere that was overexposed to the sun. They can do the Fraxel process anywhere. The tops of hands is often done, to remove dark (liver) spots.
    These "spots" are considered precancerous so the dermatologist wants to remove them, before they are cancerous. Which is why she cuts/scoops them out then burns the outline, to ensure no cells remain. The chemo cream is another way to kill the skin cells. The doc who told me, "no way in hell" had used the cream and had terrible side effects, needed skin grafting and stitches.

Oh I do hope you find a way of dealing with them that isn’t painful for you xx

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    On the money, I think the money is coming from Bitcoin.

Edited by SkinBarrier101 - 3/8/2021, 06:03 AM

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkinBarrier101 @ 8/3/2021, 15:46) 
    I can't stand when influencers say something is affordable and the clothing is over $100. Any clothing to me over $50 is not what I consider affordable. Yes I've paid more for an item but it had to be something really special. I don't have the budget to buy clothing like that nor do I need to buy expensive clothing any longer. I work in a casual atmosphere and I don't go to parties or events. I think most people over 50 unless you have a corporate or professional career, don't buy clothing like they once did. They want comfortable casual clothing on most days and maybe one or two items that is considered expensive or luxury.

Agreed. Lisa does this all the time now. If they are going to mention a price then Say exactly what it is in the video & pop it on the screen.

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkinBarrier101 @ 8/3/2021, 15:46) 

I think the money is coming from different sources. No doubt Lisa is definitely making money from YouTube, sponsorships and links, etc. but remember she is spending it ALL on HERSELF! You never see her spend anything on her kids or rarely for her home. When my kids were growing up most of our money went to their needs, hobbies, music lessons, sports, and education. This is not to mention clothing, extracurricular activities and social gatherings

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/8/2021, 06:56 AM) 

I haven’t but awhile ago I was watching videos of people who had it done and I have to say I’m impressed. It’s painful and leaves you red and peeling for awhile, but the results can be beautiful. Here’s a video of a woman reviewing it and showing some of the process:

It can’t hurt to research some cosmetic derms and go for a consult!

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SkinBarrier101 @ 3/8/2021, 03:46 PM) 

I agree. Bitcoin has jumped to the moon. Anyone in on it early has done really well.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lisa has a spending addiction and it ruined her first marriage. Eventually it’s going to be the death of her current marriage as well.

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No doubt Lisa has a spending addiction, but according to her, the ex wanted different things at the time. She mentioned how he liked to just runoff to Atlantic City or go out a lot with his friends, I think strip clubs might’ve been mentioned? Also I don’t think he wanted children, at least not right away. It actually sounded like he liked to spend as well.

Coming into the second marriage she seemed like she had to ask John to spend money and she was a totally different person.

881 replies since 15/2/2021, 01:26   81774 views