Marnie Goldberg: Even With Restored Power She Still Won’t Shower #washyourhair Pt 155

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm wondering too what that big "T" is on their house. Is is a trellis? It is really hideous. Never have seen one shaped like a "T" like that.

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Buying more candles to pray for them hoes

Status
    Anonymous
    Is it really a Stumpy Goldberg birthday celebration without a crab leg dinner? I will never forget that picture of him sitting all alone at the kitchen table, grinning from ear to ear holding up his one crab leg :hearty-laugh:

3.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Stretching and straining to cover Big Mama's fupa and dragging bumper

Status
    Anonymous
    Poor Stumpy. He got a sign that looks like it was made for a 6 year old when all he really wanted was a stripper and a crab leg.

4.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That is one fugly looking house!

Little Stumps with his big birthday sign almost devouring him is hilarious. These people are ridiculous.

5.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    This is what her hair looks like with hair extensions? It still looks so thin and stringy. She's promoting the iRestore hair growing device but with hair like this, no one is going to buy it.

She blames her bad hair day on spraying her hair with Dove deodorant instead of Dove Dry Shampoo. Umm, I don't think so. That is just an excuse because every day is a bad hair day for her.
    Attached Image
    Capture

6.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    That’s how her hair looks in her “hair” video? Woof.

The thumbnail the other day was startling to me. I know her hair was probably professionally done before filming in 2019, but it just shows how bad it’s really gotten in 2 years.

41771EB1-FCB9-42F6-ADB3-1C9C3CCCA94C

7.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Book mom @ 3/2/2021, 01:05 AM) 
    What’s the big T looking thing on the front of the house? Please tell me it’s not T for Texas.

It's T for TACKY!

8.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Looking at the 2019 and 2021 photos, the question 'where are they now' applies to her hair.

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Im not buying into “the deodorant was in a similar container” excuse. How could she not realize the difference? When picking up the can and pointing it at your head to spray it, she would notice the difference. Wish I knew what dry shampoo she was using, I’d bet the cans are in no way similar.

10.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How'd her eyes get crooked?

11.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So, just about halfway through this ridiculous ad for Iretstore. Her extensions are keratin bonds? They look like shit. Sorry. Her hair still looks damaged. No decent stylist has time to suddenly do extensions at a moment’s notice. That’s an appointment you plan for in advance. She needs hand tied extensions. But she won’t pay for those. Why film an ad for a hair gadget and include the hair extensions in the same video! Obviously, as she says she got caught. But it negates the validity of her advertisement. What a fool! Now no one believes it works. The hair hat company needs to drop her. Another fail. Oh....and why wouldn't you just wash you hair and then film the video *about hair* IF you really did use Dove deodorant instead??!! Ridiculous. Is she so unused to deodorant that she mistook it for dry shampoo? God forbid she washes her hair for a hair video! I can’t.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Marnie's stylist is lying to her when she says that Marnie has a "new head of hair" and that the extensions will not damage her hair. Her hair looks worse and worse every time I see her. And of course the extensions are going to damage hair that is already weakened and thinning! My daughter is a hair stylist and it took months for the damage from her extensions to grow out. And she started with very healthy hair, unlike Marnie who is bonding heavy extensions to thin and brittle hair.
    Also, didn't Marnie just buy temporary extensions that she can put on for the day? What happened to those? Doesn't she realize that the more she messes with her hair, the worse it is going to get? She needs to lay off the bleach, cut off the damaged, wispy ends and find a stylist that knows what they are doing. Her hair hasn't looked good in years because she needs a decent cut. All the stylists I know would have dropped Marnie as a client. No one wants to claim that head of hair as their work. Just look at the side by side pic from 2 years ago!

13.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her stylist sucks. She invented a new hairstyle- Tragic Tresses.

14.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Back from Ole Miss and Bangle Jr did officially commit! And Mr Bangle pulled a Stumpy and had us drive through the golf course so he could see it. He thought it was a “good looking course with a lot of sand traps.” I guess that’s good? :dunno: I doubt he will ever bring clubs to play it though. Overall, its a very pretty school that will be a good fit for him.

I only saw Marnie’s IG pics and not stories. Were the yard signs taller than Stumpy? :mocking_smiley_emoticon: We have similar things here but I’ve only seen them for kids. Usually the 40, 50 or 60 yards are buzzards or tombstones or something funny. But we know he doesn’t have a sense of humor so...

15.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I would be pissed if I were with the iRestore company and saw that the sponsored video that they are paying for included hair extensions. What a joke. Who would ever buy that product if the person promoting it is wearing hair extensions? What was Marnie thinking? I hope they drop her after this mess of a video.

889 replies since 27/2/2021, 19:03   106854 views