Without a Pot to Piss In: Lying and doxxing, but I won my case, don't look at me, or my crooked face Pt 3

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I stopped following her quite a few months ago. I only read a little bit of IG. I don’t know who Steve is but he looks like a nasty nut.

Some weird stuff on social and I have zero interest in ever making a living off it.

If it’s so awful, why doesn’t she get out? Addicted to money?

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It's not just her chin that's off now, it's the entire side of her face.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 2/12/2024, 03:53 PM) 
    it was just slide after slide of little letters pointing out how someone is stalking her and lying. Old news really.

Yep. It's the old Steve McCray BS she's been on about for years. I haven't watched her in years and she's still on about him. Why not just ignore him? Block him on everything and go on with her life. She isn't emotionally mature enough to do that.

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (can't eat sugar @ 2/13/2024, 06:05 AM) 
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 2/12/2024, 03:53 PM) 
    it was just slide after slide of little letters pointing out how someone is stalking her and lying. Old news really.

Yep. It's the old Steve McCray BS she's been on about for years. I haven't watched her in years and she's still on about him. Why not just ignore him? Block him on everything and go on with her life. She isn't emotionally mature enough to do that.

It has something to do with another lady that steve is going after right now, someone from FB that disagreed with him that he's gone on a campaign to destroy her -- she's not even a YT person, doesn't have a page of any kind....he sounds like a compete nutjob

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    He is a complete nutjob. You can tell by his old videos. Everyone, but him, is evil in the world.

I know she said the video was about standing up for this random woman, but she and Steve have been at each other's throats for years. Frankly, it's boring and old and literally no one cares. It's so childish.

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It's bizarre that grown ass adults act like this...bunch of tweens with adult money clogging up the courts with these childish lawsuits.

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t imagine spending my life earning a living in the middle of this kind of sh**show. Just get out, already. It’s perverse and unhealthy.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Tell me your a money grubbing opportunist without saying your a money grubbing opportunist:

Katey Joy: Hold my beer, then posts 2 YT videos about Garrison in less than 3 hours.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I despise this bish. I hope 7M is what finally takes her out. She shouldn't be online.

Crooked chin, bad Botox, shitty mother- just go away. This POS is so toxic. She's ruined so many lives. Defamed so many. Karma eventually gonna wake up.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don't really know anything about her, she just pops up in my feed occasionally....but tonight it was just so obvious she was wanting to rake in some money...she just kept saying the same things over and over and read the same post by the family members....even though they were word for word the same statement.

It's one thing to snark on people, and have opinions and review people, but here she was sniffling like she was crying over the poor sweet young man that has ended his own life...talking about how his father rejected him etc etc...and I'm thinking...did it ever cross her mind that the constant beratement in the press is part of what cause him to take his life?

It's past time all reality and social media entertainment removed all children from their platforms, and people like WOACB need to keep the names of these children out of their mouths.

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 3/6/2024, 05:55 AM) 
    I don't really know anything about her, she just pops up in my feed occasionally....but tonight it was just so obvious she was wanting to rake in some money...she just kept saying the same things over and over and read the same post by the family members....even though they were word for word the same statement.

It's one thing to snark on people, and have opinions and review people, but here she was sniffling like she was crying over the poor sweet young man that has ended his own life...talking about how his father rejected him etc etc...and I'm thinking...did it ever cross her mind that the constant beratement in the press is part of what cause him to take his life?

It's past time all reality and social media entertainment removed all children from their platforms, and people like WOACB need to keep the names of these children out of their mouths.

i might be an outlyer in this but i didn't like how she blamed kody for the gun part. "business that kody is involved in that contributed to what happened today"

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just now learned of Garrison passing. That poor family 😢

And of course this ghoul will cash in. She's such a a garbage human.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh my gosh. I didn’t know about this. Horribly sad.
    I don’t know that this was a factor, but reality shows have a terrible track record on what they do to families, especially the kids. Social media today alone is bad enough without adding in a reality show. 😢

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dancer1981 @ 3/6/2024, 06:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 3/6/2024, 05:55 AM) 

i might be an outlyer in this but i didn't like how she blamed kody for the gun part. "business that kody is involved in that contributed to what happened today"

For someone who has a child that might not live a long long life, she sure is quick to start blaming Cody. Do I think how he treated his kids contributed...probably....but out of respect for the mothers and the siblings...keep that crap to herself, don't post it multiple times on YT and IG...and who the hell knows where else.

15.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her making content out this tragedy is gross.

912 replies since 25/3/2021, 15:43   47509 views