Without a Pot to Piss In: Lying and doxxing, but I won my case, don't look at me, or my crooked face Pt 3

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 7/3/2024, 00:55) 
    Her making content out this tragedy is gross.

His body wasn't even cold yet. And say what you will about Kody, but this is his child. She's blaming him.

She's already posted several videos. And as usual, stolen content from Reddit. Apparently, a redditer lives in the same town and heard on the scanner about a deceased person and recognized the address as Garrisons. So scammy joy saw the post and makes it all about her. Said she heard it on the scanner. Yeah, ok.

She can't even allow the family to grieve. It's absolutely disgusting.

Nearly all of the Brown family already have her blocked. She'll probably be facing yet another lawsuit before all is said and done.

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I am going to go through and block her on all platforms. It's so disrespectful to Garrison.

AND apparently TLC is continuing filming? I would love to give an executive at TLC a piece of my mind.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 7/3/2024, 15:42) 
    I am going to go through and block her on all platforms. It's so disrespectful to Garrison.

AND apparently TLC is continuing filming? I would love to give an executive at TLC a piece of my mind.

If their TLC contract is anything like what I’ve heard about on other shows (Jon and Kate for example) they will threaten to sue the family if they don’t let them film. They are just awful.

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So not only did she dox Garrisons address, she also doxxed Kody and Robyns home.
    I so despise her. And she is making bank on this tragedy. Just post after post after post ...

She really is trash!

5.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm ashamed of myself. I've been posting on the Gossip Bakery for almost a year now and I didn't know there was a thread about that bitch.
    I don't hate anyone but I can't stand her so I look forward to reading the posts about her. I don't watch her channel because I refuse to give her views but I've been able to more or less keep up with her lies and bullshit by watching some if the channels dedicated to ex posing her hate-filled grifts. Now I've got another source, lol.

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Boy....she is really going over the top with this stuff about The Brown Boy.

And she's not reporting....she said she'll never stop reporting ..... but she's not reporting she's commentating. She's repeating the same tired three sentences over and over. and she's adding to the pain of the other family members...I know she's hyper focused on her hatred of Kody and Robin and she's just banging it home that Kody is a deadbeat dad...but she just doesn't ever seem to think about everyone else.

7.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's putting up multiple videos every day about him and the whole situation. The funeral, what the other kids are saying, how horrible Kody is, etc. I wish she'd go back to bothering the Duggars and leave this grieving family alone.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    yeah, i don't know what it's going to take for her to understand exploiting their pain doesn't help anyone, and in fact is probably unhealthy for their other children.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s the social media version of an ambulance chaser.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    KJ is absolutely making me sick with this, I am shocked that even she would stoop so low. I can't stand Robyn or Kody, but this is too far. I am not watching any of her videos, I unsubbed long ago, and hope more people will. She really must be a narcissist herself to not be able to realize how gross and inappropriate this is. This family is grieving, stop digging around, trying to find scandals or bad restaurant behavior. I think she put up a video today about Robyn and Kody making a scene at a restaurant. Stop it! This is disgusting.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She had some sort of temper tantrum this morning (or late last night) that popped up on my IG this morning about how she's not a part of any group because she doesn't read anyone else.

That's not the definition of a group, and like it or not, readers group content into categories....she's part of the "reporting/reviewing" group whether she wants to be or not LOL

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 20/3/2024, 19:54) 
    She had some sort of temper tantrum this morning (or late last night) that popped up on my IG this morning about how she's not a part of any group because she doesn't read anyone else.

That's not the definition of a group, and like it or not, readers group content into categories....she's part of the "reporting/reviewing" group whether she wants to be or not LOL

That’s laughable. Of course she reads other people. That’s where all her “exclusives” come from.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She was saying she doesn't watch other YouTube channels. Apparently other channels were critisizing her for her videos on the Brown's tragedy.

Of course she listens to them and reads Reddit religiously because that's where she gets her information. That is also where she gets butthurt when they crisize her and she melts down after getting drunk. The same scenario has played out for years.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I've had to block her so it won't keep popping up in my news feed...she's way overboard with her "reporting" on his death.

15.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I guess KJ doesn't believe the adage "Just because you can doesn't mean you should". Just because she can post texts from a deceased son to his mother right before his suicide, doesn't mean she should.

912 replies since 25/3/2021, 15:43   47509 views