Stumpy Hangs it Low, Marnie’s Style is a No! PT 157

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s still going (on YouTube).

241 people watching, more than her Amazon live. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

2.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 6/27/2021, 11:30 AM) 
    It’s still going (on YouTube).

241 people watching, more than her Amazon live. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

ohhhh

well if it’s on YT she’ll try to contain her bitchiness. not sure if I’m interested then :lol:

3.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Stumpy yelled “CUT” at the end

:hearty-laugh:

4.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dishraghair @ 27/6/2021, 18:12) 

That Federal Prosecutor experience of his being put to good use, I see.

5.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ....wonder if he’s sitting in a mini directors chair off camera :crying:

6.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Buying more candles to pray for them hoes

Status
    Anonymous
    Hairtie spotted Marnie out in the wild?!? Come on Hairtie, we need details!

Welcome back :6792:

7.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hi guys!!!!!! :running_around_smiley_emoticon:
    Her next title should include something about filters being magical or something because I was honestly stunned when I saw her today. I know you aren’t supposed to believe everything that you see on social media or what not but these influencers are bamboozling people. I don’t know what kind of camera filters , lighting ,angles or magic tricks she is using but damn. So here’s all the deets and I even took a pic. :getting-stoned:

So, we were walking thru Nordstrom and noticed some sort of event going on so we stopped to look and there was probably 20ish people there. Some sort of hair tool being demoed. Anyone want to guess how I noticed her?? By the back of her ratty ass head :crying: I was like that gross hair looks really familiar, but it belonged to the back of a sort of wide person with a mushy arm. All of a sudden she turns and I was like oh damn it’s her. So we walked around the front where she was sitting in the front row so I could confirm lmao because I’m telling you I was totally shocked at her appearance. Now keep in mind I haven’t seen her in person in probably 5ish years? So all I see is the occasional video or of an Instagram pic posted here. She’s much heavier than she was the last time I saw her. Her face is really wide and I could see her makeup caked on from 20 feet away. Her face makeup was super heavy and thick looking and I swear her eye makeup looked like a clown. Her legs looked huge and she just all around looked very mushy and gushy. She definitely did not look that bad the last time that I saw her. There’s no was in absolute hell that she’s wearing a size XS or S or 4 or what we nonsense she is spewing. Unless she only buying places brands that cater to extreme vanity sizing. Which is what I suspect that she has to be doing. Her hair is super yellow and just so straw like looking. If you think that it looks bad on camera trust me, it looks WAY worse in person. She has like the extensions just hanging there and it’s like the rest of her hair or super short like only a few inches long or something. Like neck length. And the other pieces which I’m assuming are the extensions are just hanging there. I just went and looked at her IG and the pink outfit is what she was wearing yesterday. She needs to never wear that color again. Did I mention that her face looked really wide? Not good. I’ve just gotten used to the way that she looks on video or IG or whatever so it really was shocking to see her look that way on person. I don’t even know if the pic captured everything that I reporting. Don’t believe anything you see on social media people!!!!

8.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Buying more candles to pray for them hoes

Status
    Anonymous
    A wide person with a mushy arm :crying:

Thank you so much, Hairtie! This is the most exciting thing to happen in this thread in I don’t know how long!

9.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Please PM the pic!!!!!!!!!!

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 27/6/2021, 18:49) 
    Please PM the pic!!!!!!!!!!

Yes please send it my way too!

11.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hairtie thanks for sharing. I think my eyes would have bugged out of my head.

It really bothers me that social media is an entire work of fiction! It's full of liars & snake oil salesmen and that includes Marnie :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

12.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Let me crop out everyone else and I will!!

13.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (Dishraghair @ 27/6/2021, 18:12) 

Attached Image
    15A27C08-B71C-4827-BC02-1EEF955E8888

14. Carol Kay
        +7   Like  

User deleted

She says on Instagram that there were 1000 people in the YouTube live.The most I saw was around 250.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hairtie @ 27/6/2021, 18:44) 
    Hi guys!!!!!! :running_around_smiley_emoticon:
    Her next title should include something about filters being magical or something because I was honestly stunned when I saw her today. I know you aren’t supposed to believe everything that you see on social media or what not but these influencers are bamboozling people. I don’t know what kind of camera filters , lighting ,angles or magic tricks she is using but damn. So here’s all the deets and I even took a pic. :getting-stoned:

So, we were walking thru Nordstrom and noticed some sort of event going on so we stopped to look and there was probably 20ish people there. Some sort of hair tool being demoed. Anyone want to guess how I noticed her?? By the back of her ratty ass head :crying: I was like that gross hair looks really familiar, but it belonged to the back of a sort of wide person with a mushy arm. All of a sudden she turns and I was like oh damn it’s her. So we walked around the front where she was sitting in the front row so I could confirm lmao because I’m telling you I was totally shocked at her appearance. Now keep in mind I haven’t seen her in person in probably 5ish years? So all I see is the occasional video or of an Instagram pic posted here. She’s much heavier than she was the last time I saw her. Her face is really wide and I could see her makeup caked on from 20 feet away. Her face makeup was super heavy and thick looking and I swear her eye makeup looked like a clown. Her legs looked huge and she just all around looked very mushy and gushy. She definitely did not look that bad the last time that I saw her. There’s no was in absolute hell that she’s wearing a size XS or S or 4 or what we nonsense she is spewing. Unless she only buying places brands that cater to extreme vanity sizing. Which is what I suspect that she has to be doing. Her hair is super yellow and just so straw like looking. If you think that it looks bad on camera trust me, it looks WAY worse in person. She has like the extensions just hanging there and it’s like the rest of her hair or super short like only a few inches long or something. Like neck length. And the other pieces which I’m assuming are the extensions are just hanging there. I just went and looked at her IG and the pink outfit is what she was wearing yesterday. She needs to never wear that color again. Did I mention that her face looked really wide? Not good. I’ve just gotten used to the way that she looks on video or IG or whatever so it really was shocking to see her look that way on person. I don’t even know if the pic captured everything that I reporting. Don’t believe anything you see on social media people!!!!

Was the stump man with her? I think he rarely ever lets her out in public alone anymore.

905 replies since 27/6/2021, 04:25   69054 views