Poor Thang; No Class, No Ass, Out Shopping For a New Looking Glass. Pt. 66

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Of course she copied someone with the fugly loveseat - I guess she got the most uncomfortable loveseat she could find so no one could feel comfortable in her empire. I've never seen a more beige blah sofa in my life.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have a 72 year old friend who’s been mostly vegan a few years now. She has fish or poultry occasionally.
    She walks 3 miles or more every day. Has great firm arm and leg muscles, gardens, mows her own lawn, cares for her own pool. Weighs probably 130. She could take Lisa and snap her in half in those grannie jammies.

I’ve seen other youtubers go carnivore and they had to stop working out. Frail, tired, haggard-looking.

I like being a little chubby and youthful. Lisa looked better 10 pounds heavier.

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's painted herself into a corner with all her SM posturing, advising others how to do this...when she finally realizes she's been wrong, what will she do? How will she get out of it, how could she possibly save face?

4.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She definitely has extensions in that recent photo at the salon. Her hair is not that full.

Does anyone else think Lisa is starting to look like an alien? With all the procedures on her face, she is starting to not even look human. She looks like a cartoon character. Everything is so exaggerated on her face. Huge cheeks, huge lips. The overall effect makes her look so much older.

5.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think a lot of men would say she looks "rode hard and put up wet", and thinking she is mid 60's.

6.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Just saw this Salters Haven progress video on YouTube. Notice Lisa's house and the lot directly to the left of their house. It looks like they may be starting construction soon on that lot. When that house gets built and the one to the right of their house gets built, they will be completely boxed in.

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Here is the photo of her house. Notice the lot to the left. it looks like they may be starting construction.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2021-08-18 071321

8.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Imagine being a man or small child and seeing Lisa from the back with that long blonde hair and she turns around to reveal a 68 yo rode hard biker lady/drag queen. 🤣

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Notice how Lisa and Jawn both have their cars parked outside the garage. Why wouldn't you park in your garage? I would think the cars would heat up incredibly fast in the heat.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 18/8/2021, 04:25) 
    QUOTE (aryani @ 8/17/2021, 06:53 PM) 
    Look at her lower body! Looks like a frail 80 year old.

It’s that awful stank face that I find nauseating. I mean it really makes her look like an ugly drag queen. Her body is so flabby because she’s lost all volume on the stupid diet, she also lost what little muscle she had left! Lisa definitely has a eating disorder…..no if, and or buts!

And WTF is she doing in pajamas! 🤦‍♀️

I was thinking the same thing why is she in her pajamas getting her hair done 🤣 I live in Raleigh NC and it’s muggy and warm I don’t know why she has those sweater like pajamas on it’s probably because she has no meat on her bones and is cold all the time. She definitely has an eating disorder and I hope she is getting blood work done every so often because she is lacking vitamins you don’t get from meat or shrimp she is going to end up either really sick and maybe even the hospital. I went on Atkins years ago and lost 80 pounds but I still ate vegetables, salads, fruit like berries and plain Greek yogurt. This woman does everything in excess and needs therapy!

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A high school classmate, to me, went on a similar (to Lisa's) starvation diet, summer of 2016. Her birthday is in October and that year she put a video up, of her oldest daughter announcing she was pregnant, during her birthday party! Everyone posted congratulations on the grandbaby and OMG you are SO tiny!!!
    Long story a bit shorter, late February of 2017, six weeks before the granddaughter was born and four months before her younger daughters wedding day, her husband announced she had passed away in her sleep. Later her daughter posted it was due to her mom's anorexia, her heart rate had slowed and her blood pressure dropped, which slowed her heart rate more. I also suspect there was abuse of laxatives', which damages the heart muscle. Her daughter also said they had been begging her to go for therapy. My classmates account is still active, on FB, that video there too. Each year I get a FB notification of her birthday and scroll back to watch that video. And wonder why, or how, she ever did what she did. We will never know.

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Paisley Petunia @ 18/8/2021, 15:37) 
    She's painted herself into a corner with all her SM posturing, advising others how to do this...when she finally realizes she's been wrong, what will she do? How will she get out of it, how could she possibly save face?

I’ve thought this myself, and my guess she will just lie and say she’s still doing it. Just like she lies with everything else. Like when she took her tape extensions out and now says all her hair is all her own. It’s obviously not when you look a past videos. Her and Morgan have quite the charade going.

13.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Wonder what kind of nonsense that hagatha will share in today's video...

14.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Morgan the fraud is obviously in cahoots w the swamp hag , lying to people that her amazing hair stylist skills helped her client achieve such full, long hair “naturally.”

People see this and flock to her thinking she can maybe do the same for their hair.

Well yes you too can BUY DumbD1’s hair. But of course Morgan the charlatan will never admit she had zero to do with Lisa’s hair growth & thickness & that it’s full of hidden extensions.

We all know Lisa’s hair well. Her hair has always been extremely thin & you can NOT change the thickness of your hair. You can grow it longer, but thin/fine hair just starts to look scraggly & see through at the bottom when it gets too long.
    Hell we can even see her hairline has gotten less thick & is starting to recede , but we are supposed to believe that her hair is magically thicker naturally. Lying scumbag.

Can’t stand that bitch Morgan either. Lisa’s hair always looks like complete shit after getting it done & in between visits too! The color, the cut, the health of her hair is horrid.
    Wth is it brassy!? Why are there so many tones& colors? Why aren’t there any layers, why is it so frizzy with so many flyaways & broken hairs sticking out all over.
    Morgan sucks at her job IMO but she’s loving to take credit for Lisa’s hair growth

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Luna746 That's what I'm waiting to see....eventually she'll have to get off this bizarre diet - OR DIE. Will she admit to her subs that she was wrong? Has it dawned on her that she could be SUED for dispensing medical advice - what if someone got on this diet and passed away, they could sue her --- I'm eager to see how she'll handle this. I can't watch her videos, due to my low nausea threshold, but I can't wait to see "the end of this" and we all know it's coming................. :20130930101758-5e972761:

910 replies since 18/8/2021, 02:17   75460 views